Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,363 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187504 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
well, that's your own problem.
Happy Sunday. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
well, that's your own problem.
azzin eh...what's so wrong in speaking pidgin? How will you know they're nigerians/West africans if they speak the same old, boring English like everyone else?
ItsModella:
Thank you. I don't know why a girl cannot be good friends with a guy without people saying she's into him.

So na only Melvin she see to be 'close friends' with? It's an unspoken attraction neither can act on cos Dellish got a man outside....even the world famous Hakeem couldn't hold her attention the way Melvin does....

That being said, why do I have a gnawing feeling Dellish may leave?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Well there is this conspiracy theory in bba that the camera is usually focused on the person leaving and as sad as it may be for me, i have made my peace with dillish leaving cos d camera has been on her all day.
With respect to dillish feeling melvin, I think its pretty obvious; she always comes up with a reason to hug him, the game about who can stay d longest under water, when he said he was abused, the gdnite hugs..... My initial concern b4 was that i felt melvin didnt send her and thot he was more into feza. I thinks its harder for them knowing that d feeling is mutual but not being able to act on it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
I just think dillish is more comfortable with melvin because he's a pleasant and friendly person. I have failed to see any attraction perse. She was also fond of denzel before he left and of course she was not in any way attracted to denzel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
I really like Dillish's diary session. And she rily likes dis her boyfriend oo....which is me. grin wink

And like I said yesterday, she is mentally prepared for whatever outcome of the eviction as she mentioned in her diary session.

And Hakeem is trying to sound smart (even though he is not at all cool) in his diary session- 'I dont see big brother as a game...bla bla'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
weytin Selly do some of you. did she insult 9ja? abeg Selly do your thang. if u are n 9ja go vote for you. you wont win the money but u go do at least 50 days. hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
StateOfMind: I just think dillish is more comfortable with melvin because he's a pleasant and friendly person. I have failed to see any attraction perse. She was also fond of denzel before he left and of course she was not in any way attracted to denzel.
does Denzel really look like someone Dellish would be attracted to?

She was just being nice to Denzel, dude was like an outcast in Diamond house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: does Denzel really look like someone Dellish would be attracted to?

She was just being nice to Denzel, dude was like an outcast in Diamond house
I agree with Stateofmind...she sees Melvin as a friend...at least for now. We kinda read too much into every of their actions...even reflex ones.

She LOVES her boyfriend. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
dis maria luks hapi n so relaxd...i wnt to c hr face wen eva she nominated fr eviction...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
I agree with Stateofmind...she sees Melvin as a friend...at least for now. We kinda read too much into every of their actions...even reflex ones.

She LOVES her boyfriend. wink
it's what I said...they like each other but can't act because she has a bf.

She once told Melvin he reminds her of her man, it's a case of if her boyfriend wasn't there, Melvin would be a strong candidate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
But if Dillish survives today's eviction, I can bet Melvin would save her if she by any chance comes up for eviction from tomorrow's nominations provided himself isnt up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
im beginng to feel bad fr d ugandan prince...biggie lv d guy fr anoda 1 week abeg...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam: im beginng to feel bad fr d ugandan prince...biggie lv d guy fr anoda 1 week abeg...
Did you just start watching BBtheChase yesterday? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: But if Dillish survives today's eviction, I can bet Melvin would save her if she by any chance comes up for eviction from tomorrow's nominations provided himself isnt up.

You can't be so sure about that. For now, no1 knows where melvin's loyalty lies cos he relates well with everybody.

@safari, dillish is pretty, very pretty, she could have decided not to relate with denzel at all based on his looks and wierdness, so I guess she just flows with someone that makes her comfortable. This, with the fact that she has always said she likes nigerian dudes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
And btw, melvin told his housemates that 50%of his exes claimed they had boyfriends and they still went ahead to date him so he doesn't believe in holding back even if a girl insists she's hooked. Its too early to conclude though, but to me, melvin doesn't come across as someone who is interested in getting involved.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls, who thinks this HOH things is kinda a setup for Melvin? I feel it would increase his chance of being nominated in the house cos he would be forced to at one point save and replace and some of the housemates may perceive it as 'where his loyalty lies' whereas hez just playing the game but relates with evribody.

His neutral and underdog position was very good at this early part of the game just like Bimp and Motamma. But this HOH thing get as e be.

I always perceive falsehood and impressive acting anytym Fatima is shown on screen. Dnt knw why.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
I like angelo, they'll make a good group in SA's got talent...chloe has a good control of her voice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
But na wa oh, so hakeem told Melvin that feza has feelings for him and d dude just behave like say d convo no hold. I feel for d babe sha, I can imagine how uncomfortable she would have been. na strong babe sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Did you just start watching BBtheChase yesterday? undecided
nooo 30minutes ago..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
nooo 30minutes ago..
Ok....I see grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Ok....I see grin grin grin
lol....but learn to mind ur business ko...i knw say u get diploma fr BB..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
lol....but learn to mind ur business ko...i knw say u get diploma fr BB..
Yes sir. cool

Have you taken your drugs for today? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
House is fun...#they gonna pack their bags, they're so stupid lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Yes sir. 8
Have you taken your drugs for today? undecided
hahahahaha....eya!!!!!
full blown iliteracy, dey don upgrade utme score ooo....u can nw go to sch, pls stop spendin ol of ur time on "dis"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
hahahahaha....eya!!!!!
full blown iliteracy, dey don upgrade utme score ooo....u can nw go to sch, pls stop spendin ol of ur time on "dis"
Bro...chill...did you just associate me with utme? grin grin grin You are definitely high. wink

I hereby nominate dbokoharam dmalam in this thread for possible eviction.

Reason? He said I am an illiterate. Malam calls me an illiterate. ..what an irony grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro...chill...did you just associate me with utme? grin grin grin You are definitely high. wink

I hereby nominate dbokoharam dmalam in this thread for possible eviction.

Reason? He said I am an illiterate. Malam calls me an illiterate. ..what an irony grin grin
grin grin grin grin

i ws only joking nw...Sholay, Nland biggie, pls frgv me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Arosa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
I thought malam means teacher, where is the irony?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Arosa: I thought malam means teacher, where is the irony?
Help me ask him pls...
mallam (hausa)=teacher(english)= rabbi(jewish)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
dmalam:
grin grin grin grin

i ws only joking nw...Sholay, Nland biggie, pls frgv me
sweet response
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Arosa(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Guys has the eviction show started? please update.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Belovedd: But na wa oh, so hakeem told Melvin that feza has feelings for him and d dude just behave like say d convo no hold. I feel for d babe sha, I can imagine how uncomfortable she would have been. na strong babe sha.
Feza na player abeg....I don't trust a word she says

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Arosa: Guys has the eviction show started? please update.
it starts by 7

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.