Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185602 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Hakeem is just too childish,he acts,whines like a 10 year old kid n gossips like a woman.he should be voted out tonite.delish n especially feza definately add more entertainment value to bba.hakeem should get out of the house tonite,while feza n delish should have at least one more week.biguesa should be put up for eviction fast,wonder how he made it thru the audition in his country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
So, you have a son now? undecided grin And whats with the caustic adjective (useless)? The truth is I dont even mind if Melvin doesnt win...he is just there for me...nothing more for now. I would choose Annabel over him as a winner.

Happy Sunday....and go to church oh.
Ahn, Beverly and Melvin are our children na grin grin

Happy Sunday to you too. Just got back from church sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Selly pls stop gossiping about Nigeria with elikem.. Its not our fault that people are being nice to our representatives..
You said you dont give a Bleep if they are from Nigeria and will Bleep anybody who crosses your path.. Is Nigeria the only country in Big brother? Why did selly single out only naija.. Ghanaians wont just leave us alone..haba.. BTW, I hope all the voters heard what you said. .. There were other things they both said in hushed tones i couldn't hear sha..
Its not our fault that Naija gat enuf swagg.. For the records,melvin is not your type..ok.. Sulu is your perfect match..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Ahn, Beverly and Melvin are our children na grin grin

Happy Sunday to you too. Just got back from church sef.
I tot as much,I knew all along that y'all was in church praising white Jesus tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2013
mevems: I honestly don't understand the whole Delish liking Melvin thingy on this forum. I haven't seen anything to suggest that she would want a relationship with him
you need to shine your eyes....have you not seen the picture?

Or, how she's ALWAYS close to him, continually calling his name, fixing his shirt or his chain, getting good-night hugs....in fact too many 'coded' signals.

Virtually everyone who isn't beefing one or both of them has noticed the sparks....even Hakeem and Cleo/ Betty and Bolt don't have that kind of deep connection
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Kslib: Selly pls stop gossiping about Nigeria with elikem.. Its not our fault that people are being nice to our representatives..
You said you dont give a Bleep if they are from Nigeria and will Bleep anybody who crosses your path.. Is Nigeria the only country in Big brother? Why did selly single out only naija.. Ghanaians wont just leave us alone..haba.. BTW, I hope all the voters heard what you said. .. There were other things they both said in hushed tones i couldn't hear sha..
Its not our fault that Naija gat enuf swagg.. For the records,melvin is not your type..ok.. Sulu is your perfect match..
is she really sure she doesnt care Over confidence dey worry am... Anyway she should do we the viewers a favour.. She should try to win d HoH task for next week o... Arroga...nt chick..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bigmom: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: I tot as much,I knew all along that y'all was in church praising white Jesus tongue
explain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Kslib: Selly pls stop gossiping about Nigeria with elikem.. Its not our fault that people are being nice to our representatives..
Isn't Selly the girl Nigeria saved? hahahahaaha!! the girl is a big player.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Selly thinks she got game! Hehehehe I laff in swahili
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
chima12: Hakeem is just too childish,he acts,whines like a 10 year old kid n gossips like a woman.he should be voted out tonite.delish n especially feza definately add more entertainment value to bba.hakeem should get out of the house tonite,while feza n delish should have at least one more week.biguesa should be put up for eviction fast,wonder how he made it thru the audition in his country.
Hakeem is the YOUNGEST MALE in the house this season - don't be deceived by the physique.
Beverley is the YOUNGEST FEMALE .
It goes with the territory.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
chima12: Hakeem is just too childish,he acts,whines like a 10 year old kid n gossips like a woman.he should be voted out tonite.delish n especially feza definately add more entertainment value to bba.hakeem should get out of the house tonite,while feza n delish should have at least one more week.biguesa should be put up for eviction fast,wonder how he made it thru the audition in his country.
It would be difficult for Hakeem to get evicted by Africa.
Most Africans want to see where his relationship with Cleo will lead to - don't you get it ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
miss sparkle: Selly thinks she got game! Hehehehe I laff in swahili

Don't mind d mumu...since selly said she doesn't care about 9ja,let her alwaz win HOH ooooh. She gets nominated, she gets evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: you need to shine your eyes....have you not seen the picture?

Or, how she's ALWAYS close to him, continually calling his name, fixing his shirt or his chain, getting good-night hugs....in fact too many 'coded' signals.

Virtually everyone who isn't beefing one or both of them has noticed the sparks....even Hakeem and Cleo/ Betty and Bolt don't have that kind of deep connection

If you are referring to the picture of Dellish holding him when his name was initially mentioned as one of the swapped housemates, then yes I saw it. But if you indeed watched it live, you'll see that she did the same thing to Angelo, sitting on his lap and all. I just feel like people that would like for them to hook up are reading too much into general friendly gesture between them. I might be wrong though, but like I said I personally haven't seen anything overly suggestive of the kind of connection you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
on the second thots, i think i want Lk4 to survive nomination... Then diamond house win arena game n he moves to diamond.. He wants to move to diamond.. Melvin confirmed it when discussing wth Bev n Hakeem...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Church was splendid. Selly dey fall naija hand oh...big time. I cant wait to see who wud b evicted today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Apologies for dragging you guys back a little. Travelled out of my base with little or no acess to network. My post is on the supposed sexxx clip which starred Betty & Bolt.

I have asked a few questions earlier and no one was able to provide answers so I repeat:
1) Why is biggie trying to conceal the sexxual act between those guys?
2) Since BBA1 right thru to BBA stargame, we have always watched any seXxual clips without any hassles. So why is biggie trying to introduce some bulllsheet now?

Guys I kinda understand Afam4dellish. I also reason with the amaka and her supporters. I haven't seen the much talked about clip and I have searched extensively online for the clip without any tangible results. All I could come up with are descriptive write up of the act. And this brings me back to the 2 questions posted above. And let no one advise me to subscribe to vip bullsheet cos I won't.

Permit me to say here as someone that has analysed many BB editions worldwide e.g BBcanada, BB brazil, BBalbania and many more, it should be easy to tell if betty & bolt actually forked under the sheet.(The amaka,s argument) However one needs also to exercise some restraints before jumping to conclusions.(Afam4ever,s argument). But my search for Gold (the said clip) still continues & promise to feed the house back as soon as I strike gold.

Once again, my bad for dragging us back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
fork adict: Apologies for dragging you guys back a little. Travelled out of my base with little or no acess to network. My post is on the supposed sexxx clip which starred Betty & Bolt.

I have asked a few questions earlier and no one was able to provide answers so I repeat:
2) Since BBA1 right thru to BBA stargame, we have always watched any seXxual clips without any hassles. So why is biggie trying to introduce some bulllsheet now?

Guys I kinda understand Afam4dellish. I also reason with the amaka and her supporters. I haven't seen the much talked about clip and I have searched extensively online for the clip without any tangible results. All I could come up with are descriptive write up of the act. And this brings me back to the 2 questions posted above. And let no one advise me to subscribe to vip bullsheet cos I won't.

Permit me to say here as someone that has analysed many BB editions worldwide e.g BBcanada, BB brazil, BBalbania and many more, it should be easy to tell if betty & bolt actually forked under the sheet.(The amaka,s argument) However one needs also to exercise some restraints before jumping to conclusions.(Afam4ever,s argument). But my search for Gold (the said clip) still continues & promise to feed the house back as soon as I strike gold.

Biggie is now doing BBVIP...you need to pay to see the main thing I.e shower hour and any extra-curricular activities cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
fork adict: Apologies for dragging you guys back a little. Travelled out of my base with little or no acess to network. My post is on the supposed sexxx clip which starred Betty & Bolt.

check dis site: http://bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/bolt-and-betty-bba-chase-s-e-x-video.html?m=1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Isn't Selly the girl Nigeria saved? hahahahaaha!! the girl is a big player.
Yea,but no matter how smart she talks,the expression on her face screams "dumbness"... Only feza scares me..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls anyone,Can housemates save their shoPping money n get it at the end of the show as real money.I was watching the HMS do their shopping list n i think Cleo just told Tasha she could save her money instead of shopping ? Am thinkin i misunderstood . Pls can anyone clarify
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Can someone pls tell beverly to speak good english always,especially when melvin is nearby.if dis constant pidgin is what they call naija swag,I simply call it rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
But didnt elikem make her jealous when he was all over best actress Fatima who still claims he is too small for her at diary sessions even though they have some awkwardly intimate moments?

An eye for an eye jare.

True. An eye for an eye & a deak for a deak
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
@fork adict. I had thought you actually watched the clips but just decided to be academic about it. The clip is about the most explicit s.xual scene since ofugate in bba2. Like safarigirl said, the uncut scenes clips are available on bbvip for 70 rands (about $cool for the whole duration of the bbchase just like last year.You may even download from there. I would have uploaded the clips but for copyright reason.

On the issue of concealment of the act that you raised, truly, bb concealed it even from the bbvip until after Betty was saved when she was up for eviction. The act happened on 29 May but what was released then was the kissing part. The 'incriminating' part was released in June but backdated to May 29. I think it was withheld to influence votes in Betty's favour then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
miss sparkle: I hope nothing happened between bev and nando ooo...meanwhile bev is soooo spoilt, kai! Her mama no try. I don't even blame d girl..wen ur mum abandons u and let u take care of ur self @ 16yrs what else does she expect d girl to turn to? Anyway I like her, she's entertaining...teambeverly_osu
Did her mum really abandon her at 16? Man, that's so sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
.”I don’t care about the USD 300 000. I have money from here to Jerusalem.

I’m a Prince in Uganda”. As if that was not enough,he went on to say he was up for possible eviction on Sunday because he was well ”hung” and the ladies are well aware of that.”They have seen me in the shower. Every chick in here wants me because I’m well hung. That’s why I was Nominated,” he boasted.

angry undecided embarassed cry

Heard the dude was arrested last year for armed robbery. But his mom's connections with government got him off the hook. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by malomo23: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
feza and lk4 out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sulu will make a good comedian,nollywood should try partnering with sulu n koketso while targeting southern african market.lk4 can lie,but maybe dats part of his strategy to tell some big clear lies boldly n stand by it even when he knows other housemates are not deceived.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
chima12: Sulu will make a good comedian,nollywood should try partnering with sulu n koketso while targeting southern african market.lk4 can lie,but maybe dats part of his strategy to tell some big clear lies boldly n stand by it even when he knows other housemates are not deceived.
Eh-eh-eh! So evritin na strategy now bah? Even if one housemate tear anoda one corekt slap, na strategy naa...abi no be so? grin

Lying like lk4 is not a strategy, it is an habit. We shouldn't confuse bad habits with strategy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by malomo23: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nuzo':
.”I don’t care about the USD 300 000. I have money from here to Jerusalem.

I’m a Prince in Uganda”. As if that was not enough,he went on to say he was up for possible eviction on Sunday because he was well ”hung” and the ladies are well aware of that.”They have seen me in the shower. Every chick in here wants me because I’m well hung. That’s why I was Nominated,” he boasted.

angry undecided embarassed cry

Heard the dude was arrested last year for armed robbery. But his mom's connections with government got him off the hook. shocked

Isaac is faced with robbery charges of Shs100m from a forex bureau after a .... The reason why Luggude's azz is stuck in UG is because he doesn't have money to fly out, he's azz is broke.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
mevems:

If you are referring to the picture of Dellish holding him when his name was initially mentioned as one of the swapped housemates, then yes I saw it. But if you indeed watched it live, you'll see that she did the same thing to Angelo, sitting on his lap and all. I just feel like people that would like for them to hook up are reading too much into general friendly gesture between them. I might be wrong though, but like I said I personally haven't seen anything overly suggestive of the kind of connection you are talking about.
Thank you. I don't know why a girl cannot be good friends with a guy without people saying she's into him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
chima12: Can someone pls tell beverly to speak good english always,especially when melvin is nearby.if dis constant pidgin is what they call naija swag,I simply call it rubbish.
well, that's your own problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.