Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211640 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Well let me add my 2 cents. Melvin has once been asked who he thinks will be in top 5 and he was diplomatic and didn't call any names. He has always believed in destiny. Biggy wanted him to call a name and it took him time before he answered. He was playing mind games by picking Beverly. Moreover I interpret it as him meaning, if I don't win, bev can win cos she s a competition. If he meant it in a bad way, he won't go and tell Beverly. And as for people saying he isn't entertaining, this is reality, he is real. Even sulu's ratings has dropped cos of his conniving ways.its not all about who makes the most noise and talks crap like Nando. Densely was entertaining like y'all call it. Where is he, where is Bassey. The sooner u all get it that the better. Angelo! Let me laff in Spanish. He is the definition or boring but has a good personality and he has earned followers just like melvin. Beverly, with her stories wether lies or truth has spoilt her chances with her gossips and the people she nominates. A Ghanaian just tweeted they'll never vote her cos she just spoke about elikem to Nando when yesterday she told elikem they are 3 so no worries. Nando also with his crap stories, disrespect to women who are the block of voters, his escapade with selly and is allegations, has dropped his ratings. How many people has mentioned him a threat? Also saying he's into drugs and still is, will be his down fall.
If you don't like melvin, that's ok but saying he's not an entertainer is crap. They all have there moments. Nando sleeps atimes and entertains atimes, same as the rest including melvin. Dillish isn't entertaining but she's loved and will go far.
The game now is all about who u love not what u define as entertaining.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LOUD TO ENTERTAIN.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
No matter how boring u think Melvin is..u can't compare him to angelo..I used to give excuses like I don't watch ruby house so I don't know much about angelo..
But in the few days I've watched the only interesting thing about angelo is bev..even when he's with her I have to change the channel cos he's speech is always boring..
Btw this same melvin u're calling boring is now trending on twitter as a talkative..thanks to S.A again..u people should make up ur mind..is he boring or a talkative undecided
FACT HE'S BORING, YOU HATE ANGELO CAUSE HE'S FROM SA, IF HE WAS FRM NIGERIA YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED HIM. SA TRENDING MAP ON TWEETER DOES NOT SHOW MELVIN TRENDING. Only in nigeria. Flip its you Safarigirl, ow well you suck in your analysisessss.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: your opinion....everyone has it, its like an ASSSHOLE...

Ur opinon is nt needed as regards our representatives.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
Oh...so you too believed he ran out of options? undecided And because he told Beverly, that automatically nullifies what he said in the diary room?

Melvin is quite intelligent and he is trying to play the game and also impress us. How do you know what he said wasn't the truth anyway? Did he really run out of options- meaning he saw no other person as a worthy competitor but Bev came to his mind out of the blue? I like Melvin but won't be swayed by antics. I believe whatever he says...not what he thinks...because I no be winch. grin grin

Let's leave dat aside. My post is not to criticize his move but ensure we are not too biased towards him on this thread. Because if it was Beverly, I can imagine hail and brimstone raining on her supporters.
I think you're contradicting yourself!!!
Now if Melvin is playing us,then he wouldnt have dared to mention beverly's name.. He would have been too cautious and mentioned someone else but he eventually did mentioned bev.. What does that tell you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

so who gave you a right to opion crap about Angelo my rep?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Now if Melvin is playing us,then he wouldnt have dared to mention beverly's name.. He would have been too cautious and mentioned someone else but he eventually did mentioned bev.. What does that tell you?
You clearly don't get my post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: FACT HE'S BORING, YOU HATE ANGELO CAUSE HE'S FROM SA, IF HE WAS FRM NIGERIA YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED HIM. SA TRENDING MAP ON TWEETER DOES NOT SHOW MELVIN TRENDING. Only in nigeria. Flip its you Safarigirl, ow well you suck in your analysisessss.
And dats y u keep hating on Nigerians in SA.... and Killing dem too...is that what Madiba fought for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

so who gave you a right to opinion crap about my rep Angelo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
MELVIN IS BORING TO SOME PEOPLE BCS HE DOES NT GOSSIP,,, SOME PPLE FEEL GOSSIP IS ENTERTAINNG.....i pity em sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oh well..nando is troubled, no doubts at all. Biggie this season is not making diary sessions about the game alone. He tries to create an avenue for hms to open up about personal issues and also gives them words of encouragement. I think this makes them feel loved and cared for by biggie and it helps maintain their sanity in this 'crazy' game. I'm sorry I can't type epistles, but truly nando is a troubled soul.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...so many Melvin ardent fans here...but pls let's try to be objective sha.

Btw, if it was Beverly that mentioned Melvin as her major competition in the diary room...are we sure she won't be tongue-lashed and slandered unlike 'sweet' Melvin who wouldn't hurt a fly?

Not that I blame Melvin for saying such (thank God hez wise enough to know the presence of Beverly threatens his dream to win) but our reactions shouldn't be too biased.

The funny thing is most housemates don't see Angelo as competition but they wud be shocked at forthcoming Sundays.

Thanks jare... No one sees anyfault in melvins words, he's mr perfect, if it were to be bev. They will almost shoot her thru the screen. Aren't there other competitors, why is bev a threat to him, abeg make e go sidon!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: FACT HE'S BORING, YOU HATE ANGELO CAUSE HE'S FROM SA, IF HE WAS FRM NIGERIA YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED HIM. SA TRENDING MAP ON TWEETER DOES NOT SHOW MELVIN TRENDING. Only in nigeria.
same as you

You hate Melvin cos he's Nigerian, y'all hated Uti for the same reason, just the mention of NIGERIA gets all y'all in SADC shaking in your boots, case-in-point Mr. Paranoid himself, O'neil and YOU.

Even on twitter some South Africans admit that if Melvin wasn't Nigerian, they would have liked him. You find xenophobic comments like "I like Melvin, but I don't want another rep from that country that think they rule BBA to win" and "if Melvin wasn't Nigerian..."

Nobody dislikes or hates Angelo, what we have a problem with is SAcans coming here to say our rep is boring when theirs really is no better...we don't even call Angelo boring on a normal day, it's always YOU guys that attack Melvin and we COUNTER-attack

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: so who gave you a right to opion crap about Angelo my rep?

Una biko park well. I nor get ur tym.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kai! People! Just a few comments I hv read they go "Beverly is competition for Melvin" "she is better than Melvin, "she will surprise us!" and now he said she is indeed competition and now is a problem? Haba! Are they not in a game? Isn't it a competition? Besides its a diplomatic answer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
You clearly don't get my post. But don't worry, Melvin is clearly playing the game very well. If I was Beverly, I would be a bit more cautious of him. The truth is...no matter the broda and sista nonsense everyone has termed them to be, they went to BB house as individuals who are gunning for the same prize. They won't nominate each other until maybe finals at worst. ..but their innate desires would be for the other to vamoose...not themselves because each person wants his/her chances of winning to increase. Note that these housemates don't really know the countries that are voting for them except for their own country. So, a country mate is a major threat.

Melvin won't nominate Beverly because he doesn't want to lose the cool image he has especially with Nigerians...hopefully Bev too won't do so but that doesn't mean they desire each other to go far. It's just the game.

Melvin may have just said THE PLAIN TRUTH to Biggie and den reconsidered telling her so it won't appear lyk backstabbing. He could as well have mentioned her for nominations since he always runs out of ideas...mschew!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
To ♍ƺ Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° , i still prefer bev to mel, i think A̶̲̥̅♏ entitled to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own opnion, she's got her flaws, but she is still d reason i watch bba....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

Una biko park well. I nor get ur tym.
kikikikikikikikikiki.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
You clearly don't get my post. But don't worry, Melvin is clearly playing the game very well. If I was Beverly, I would be a bit more cautious of him. The truth is...ni matter the broda and sista nonsense everyone has termed them to be, they went to BB house as individuals who are gunning for same prize. They won't nominate each other until maybe finals at worst. ..but their innate desires would be for the other to vamoose...not me because I want my chances to increase. Note that these housemates don't really know the countries that are voting for them except for their own country. So, a country mate is major threat.

Melvin won't nominate Beverly because he doesn't want to lose the cool image he has especially with Nigerians...hopefully Bev too won't do so but that doesn't mean they desire each other to go far. It's just the game.

Mekvin may have just said THE PLAIN TRUTH to Biggie and den reconsidered telling her so it won't appear lyk backstabbing. He could as well have mentioned her for nominations since he always runs out of ideas...mschew!

Useless excuse... Melvin said his mind, he dint run out of names... Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hussainibomoi: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
<BILL CALLS>Never mind with my expenditures but i hope you lined (money) and enters my treasures because your big brain was still mine and so many things we priced bill calls all the days on my line so i dare and cast a hints on new money news letters and she could love me for this then i maintain her [enters her]and fingers and twist while your freeze in the whole years they knows that your free and my money is for my fictions days open i saw a sunsets i keep receiving money more golden times and everything it raining beside it,it has wrong the building blocks of a dulls and you will be over thrown in a dark where nobody is smart still with my cash i do entering a love's heart and remote a shake ass so you have to come with a standard breast and much love to my liquors and a ops seed's dope of which she think that my dick might grow until you knock into dick love so when you say (a money)its just all about me and your ass cells has drive my thugs wheels and you shall knows my good money earn from a languages and linguistics so when you make bill calls i should withdraws.
safarigirl: same as you

You hate Melvin cos he's Nigerian, y'all hated Uti for the same reason, just the mention of NIGERIA gets all y'all in SADC shaking in your boots, case-in-point Mr. Paranoid himself, O'neil and YOU.

Even on twitter some South Africans admit that if Melvin wasn't Nigerian, they would have liked him. You find xenophobic comments like "I like Melvin, but I don't want another rep from that country that think they rule BBA to win" and "if Melvin wasn't Nigerian..."

Nobody dislikes or hates Angelo, what we have a problem with is SAcans coming here to say our rep is boring when theirs really is no better...we don't even call Angelo boring on a normal day, it's always YOU guys that attack Melvin and we COUNTER-attack
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sometimes i wonder if SAfricans are really Africans? They are real haters.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hussainibomoi: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
<IT DROPS HERE>It too drops at here like in the rains and my opponents faces keep drys AMA guy but depend on my mixes so lord drop it rain with the aid of my portion's map i say drop it too rain because rain it drops always like a shells it a flashily like a silver it shines like a diamond it comes in a different shapes but some shoots like a stars so i need this types of rain in a color its beautiful because it reflects like a mirror its too royal and am its king so let me collect it bills from my money springs because before you wont let me but i see my own rains so it too too rains rang in my ears it goes smoothly hissing sound but lovely slow sound but she told me that i missed love but i didn't see it more especially in a hints of foe's dross and ever her hips goes in slow but i saw a lot of uncountable slots it was shiny like a diamond.

Julieni:

Useless excuse... Melvin said his mind, he dint run out of names... Shikena!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013

hehehehe!!! What tweeter page is that?? or are you using zweezer or something!! LIES LIES LIES!! Yeah I started Hating Uti when he said Kaone was a WASTE OF SEMENN!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: E don start. Lmaooo

The Rants on this page abi?lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
You clearly don't get my post. But don't worry, Melvin is clearly playing the game very well. If I was Beverly, I would be a bit more cautious of him. The truth is...ni matter the broda and sista nonsense everyone has termed them to be, they went to BB house as individuals who are gunning for same prize. They won't nominate each other until maybe finals at worst. ..but their innate desires would be for the other to vamoose...not me because I want my chances to increase. Note that these housemates don't really know the countries that are voting for them except for their own country. So, a country mate is major threat.

Mekvin may have just said THE PLAIN TRUTH to Biggie and den reconsidered telling her so it won't appear lyk backstabbing. He could as well have mentioned her for nominations since he always runs out of ideas...mschew!
if you like rant from here to jerusalem

Melvin will ALWAYS REMAIN Naija's most LOVED rep...Beverly's seriously phuckd up, she and Nando need to go for one of those meetings held for 'disturbed people' if BBA was a show like that, they would be the top contenders.

They need to sort out their demons before coming for a show of this magnitude and let us viewers handle those who are still sane e.g Melvin, Dillish, Angelo and Elikem

It's just like you guys to blow everything Mel says out of proportion and come up with a twisted idea of what he means, the rest of us don't need to stress so hard to get the twisted version of whatever Bev says...it already IS twisted grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Did you miss the part where he told beverly that he mentioned her as his biggest threat cos he was out of options?
Those who watched his diary session will agree with me that he took almost a minute or more before he answered that question...

Iit always takes him time to mention names... Then he should have thought well... The truth s bev iis a threat to him, no mistakes....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:

You will agree with me that Someone this intelligent to do that, is intelligent enough not to even mention bev's name so not to raise any suspicion!!!
Agreed or nOt?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013

You hate Melvin cos he's Nigerian, we don't even call Angelo boring on a normal day, it's always YOU guys that attack Melvin
OUR MUMU SISTA MADE D GUY RELEVANT, HE WASN'T A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION TO NIGERIANS BFR.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
See all the excuses being made on Melvin's behalf as to what he said, i thought as much.
If Beverly na.... Fire, brimstone, bombs, whips, you name it grin grin grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
You will agree with me that Someone this intelligent to do that, is intelligent enough not to even mention bev's name so not to raise any suspicion!!!
Agreed or nOt?
agreed Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚°
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: hehehehe!!! What tweeter page is that?? or are you using zweezer or something!! LIES LIES LIES!! Yeah I started Hating Uti when he said Kaone was a WASTE OF SEMEN!!
are you normal? Or do you not know how twittwr operates?

It's not FACEBOOK, it's TWITTER, there's no PAGE, people TWEET comments, if you visited twitter, you'd know.

So bloody what if Uti called Kaone a Waste of Seamen? His actions as at then were annoying and deserving of that comment...and I'm sure it wasn't just cos of what Uti said, or do you hate O'neil cos he insults WA every chance he get? Oh no, he's from your region, so hate comments from him are all ay ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: See all the excuses being made on Melvin's behalf as to what he said, i thought as much.
If Beverly na.... Fire, brimstone, bombs, whips, you name it grin grin grin
Lol
no mind them!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
StateOfMind: Oh well..nando is troubled, no doubts at all. Biggie this season is not making diary sessions about the game alone. He tries to create an avenue for hms to open up about personal issues and also gives them words of encouragement. I think this makes them feel loved and cared for by biggie and it helps maintain their sanity in this 'crazy' game. I'm sorry I can't type epistles, but truly nando is a troubled soul.

I understand what u mean.
When I watched his DS,I felt pity for him.Especially when he told Africa that if his brother is seen(that's if he's alive according to him),he should wait for him at their grandma's.
That touched me.Nando may be stupid,childish,entertaining and mumuish sometimes but its today I knew that he really has deep issues despite his behavior.
Even beverly has her flaws too.
At the end of d day,it all comes down to how you present urself to ppl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.