Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211642 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
hussaini bomoi: <BILL CALLS>Never mind with my expenditures but i hope you lined (money) and enters my treasures because your big brain was still mine and so many things we priced bill calls all the days on my line so i dare and cast a hints on new money news letters and she could love me for this then i maintain her [enters her]and fingers and twist while your freeze in the whole years they knows that your free and my money is for my fictions days open i saw a sunsets i keep receiving money more golden times and everything it raining beside it,it has wrong the building blocks of a dulls and you will be over thrown in a dark where nobody is smart still with my cash i do entering a love's heart and remote a shake ass so you have to come with a standard breast and much love to my liquors and a ops seed's dope of which she think that my dick might grow until you knock into dick love so when you say (a money)its just all about me and your ass cells has drive my thugs wheels and you shall knows my good money earn from a languages and linguistics so when you make bill calls i should withdraws.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Now,you'll should watch and see who will betray the other btw beverly and Melvin!!!
Beverly to angelo... Melvin lied at the natasha show when he said he didnt like selly. This was just some hours after melvin cleared the air concering the issue.......
Beverly to bimp... Melvin aint a straighforward nigga...
Beverly 2 vs Melvin 0...
Just imagine what will happen if it was Melvin who did what bev did? Chai!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: See all the excuses being made on Melvin's behalf as to what he said, i thought as much.
If Beverly na.... Fire, brimstone, bombs, whips, you name it grin grin grin
Lol
no one is making excuses for him

Melvin's comment can be likened to when someone uses "like" as opposed to the term "IS", he has the very rare ability of hiding his words so it can be interpreted in different forms, giving anyone the opportunity to argue for or against his intention

Beverly on the other hand, doesn't have a brain that intelligent, hence her words always are as they appear, giving no illusions as to what she means.

This post must be as confusing as Mel's comment grin that dude is AWESOME! You can NEVER prove he's making a bad comment, unless you're Soyinka or Achebe...even they, might not have it so easy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: are you normal? Or do you not know how twittwr operates?

It's not FACEBOOK, it's TWITTER, there's no PAGE, people TWEET comments, if you visited twitter, you'd know.

So bloody what if Uti called Kaone a Waste of Seamen? His actions as at then were annoying and deserving of that comment...and I'm sure it wasn't just cos of what Uti said, or do you hate O'neil cos he insults WA every chance he get? Oh no, he's from your region, so hate comments from him are all ay ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Problem I have with Melvin is that he strives too hard to appear nice. He is too cautious. I really need someone who knows him personally to tell me that is his real nature. If that is his real nature, it is appalling. In life youlve got to step on toes mhen!!!!!! How can Bev be a threat to him when Oneza ia still there? Get a grip Melvin, kiss some assss....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: are you normal? Or do you not know how twittwr operates?

It's not FACEBOOK, it's TWITTER, there's no PAGE, people TWEET comments, if you visited twitter, you'd know.

So bloody what if Uti called Kaone a Waste of Seamen? His actions as at then were annoying and deserving of that comment...and I'm sure it wasn't just cos of what Uti said, or do you hate O'neil cos he insults WA every chance he get? Oh no, he's from your region, so hate comments from him are all ay ok
you trying to be smart huh!!! Told you,you suck. There are no such claims on TWEETER. Lier!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: so who else would you prefer?

Mighty Angelo
Mighty O'neil
Mighty Sulu

No, no, I got it
Mighty Denzel, maybe?(1)

Lemme educate you on the history of that title...it was first bestowed upon him in week 3, when he became the first MALE housemate of The Chase to win a HOH title (2)...and has stuck, because even till now, he remains the most successful HOH in BOTH houses having won 3 tasks and an arena game, no other HOH, male or female has had that record(3).

His might can also be attested when he boldly faced Africa by leaving himself up, despite having six others to choose from. It takes a brave man, and a mighty one to do that.(4)

There are also other attributes like his build, which is strong, fit and can be said to be one that signifies MIGHT.(5)

So Oga forkadict, MELVIN's MIGHT, has NOTHING to do with the entertainment you seek, rather it's his PERSONALITY and his being the ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE that makes him mighty.

You of all people should know that MIGHTY NIGERIA, cannot send clowns like Sulu and Denzel to rep us, when we have MEN

And even with his teeth, he's still HOT and remains THE CHASE(6)

(1) Please feel free to bestow the title on any of the housemates you mentionedm.
(2)This would have made sense if he were the first housemate to emerge in the chase. Does this mean that there were no HOH in the first 2 weeks? Or cos they were chics, they were less human and so not worthy of the title? They had to wait until a male HOH emerged before letting go of the title 'Mighty'. Are you now a chauVinist @Safarigirl?
(3) I would have given this argument some credit if he won 3 tasks and 3 arena games.that is less impressive than Sellys record of 2taskS and 2 arena wins out of 2 tenures as HOH. Besides, he was HOH the third time cos Hakim was evicted.
(4)Tatiana first pulled a similar stunt, she wasn't called Mighty. Karen pulled a similar stunt, she wasn't called mighty. Melvin pulled the same stunt and then he deserves to be called mighty. Cos he's a guy? This begs the question again 'are you a chauvinist @Safarigirl?
(5) Oh pleeeeazzze. Hakim and Angelo can go against him toe to toe when it comes to build. This doesn't necessarily mean he has a bad build tho
(6) Possibly. Altho I'll suggest we wait till day 91 before we confirm if truly he is THE CHASE or not. But we can confirm one thing right now tho and that is Melvin is shovel teethed. Each tooth is like a shovel.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls what tym is the save and replace?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yall...I'm watching Soundcity now and true true Beverly has a show bout video vixens.
Jesu I thought she was lying.
Denrele just mentioned it on this "top 10 africa(video vixens).
Mehn..most of the things I think beverly lies about,most of them are true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: no one is making excuses for him

Melvin's comment can be likened to when someone uses "like" as opposed to the term "IS", he has the very rare ability of hiding his words so it can be interpreted in different forms, giving anyone the opportunity to argue for or against his intention

Beverly on the other hand, doesn't have a brain that intelligent, hence her words always are as they appear, giving no illusions as to what she means.

This post must be as confusing as Mel's comment grin that dude is AWESOME! You can NEVER prove he's making a bad comment, unless you're Soyinka or Achebe...even they, might not have it so easy grin

That's due to your biased opinion and nothing else. I still stand by what i said that the reverse case would have different reactions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: Problem I have with Melvin is that he strives too hard to appear nice. He is too cautious. I really need someone who knows him personally to tell me that is his real nature. If that is his real nature, it is appalling. In life youlve got to step on toes mhen!!!!!! How can Bev be a threat to him when Oneza ia still there? Get a grip Melvin, kiss some assss....
his friend, Uche is on twitter...he attests to Melvin being that way, even his brother @TrndingTony attests to that.

Who said he doesn't step on toes? He admitted to having slep with his friend's GF before...Melvin is NOT a nice guy(no one is), he's just very CUNNING...two things that may seem alike, but are far apart
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: hehehehe!!! What tweeter page is that?? or are you using zweezer or something!! LIES LIES LIES!! Yeah I started Hating Uti when he said Kaone was a WASTE OF SEMENN!!
infact melvin better than angelo...nw do ur worst,i can take ghana insult us cos brothers fight nd reconcile,but not some uncircumsized S.A

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Beverly's Session...
She felt down when bassey left and sees him as her younger brother(shut up you liar,didnt you nominate him?).. Iddiot!!
She said her green hair colour is a symbol that she is representing her country Nigeria(**spits***)...

She said her and angelo are connecting very good and they both give eachother space from time to time..
She said she feels annabel with be up tonight.. She also feels elikem will also be up he is using his mouth to prophecy his fate...
She ended by thanking biggy for the doctor he sent!!

hahahahahaha...lmao...guy you hate this girl pass owlneal..LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
fashrola: y pained?
Not at all bro. I'm just stating sheet as I see it. No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: you trying to be smart huh!!! Told you,you suck. There are no such claims on TWEETER. Lier!!!
DO U MEAN Liar? tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Please feel free to bestow the title on any of the housemates you mentionedm.
(2)This would have made sense if he were the first housemate to emerge in the chase. Does this mean that there were no HOH in the first 2 weeks? Or cos they were chics, they were less human and so not worthy of the title? They had to wait until a male HOH emerged before letting go of the title 'Mighty'. Are you now a chauVinist @Safarigirl?
(3) I would have given this argument some credit if he won 3 tasks and 3 arena games.that is less impressive than Sellys record of 2taskS and 2 arena wins out of 2 tenures as HOH. Besides, he was HOH the third time cos Hakim was evicted.
(4)Tatiana first pulled a similar stunt, she wasn't called Mighty. Karen pulled a similar stunt, she wasn't called mighty. Melvin pulled the same stunt and then he deserves to be called mighty. Cos he's a guy? This begs the question again 'are you a chauvinist @Safarigirl?
(5) Oh pleeeeazzze. Hakim and Angelo can go against him toe to toe when it comes to build. This doesn't necessarily mean he has a bad build tho
(6) Possibly. Altho I'll suggest we wait till day 91 before we confirm if truly he is THE CHASE or not. But we can confirm one thing right now tho and that is Melvin is shovel teethed. Each tooth is like a shovel.
GOOD ANALYST. not that Safarigirl chick. Like she knows it all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
dmalam:
DO U MEAN Liar? tongue
whatever you think it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
Yall...I'm watching Soundcity now and true true Beverly has a show bout video vixens.

Thank you..and people are always quick to shout "LIE LIE LIE" as if they know the truth about most of what she says to confirm if they're lies or not. Even before the finger incident, the sentiments were the same. Most of the time its done in correlation with praising Melvin. Lol
Just something I've observed cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: Problem I have with Melvin is that he strives too hard to appear nice. He is too cautious. I really need someone who knows him personally to tell me that is his real nature. If that is his real nature, it is appalling. In life youlve got to step on toes mhen!!!!!! How can Bev be a threat to him when Oneza ia still there? Get a grip Melvin, kiss some assss....
chineke!!!! So its now a crime to be a nice person? So everybody must step on people's toes... Na wa ooh!!!
Ok let me answer your question this way..
Melvin stepped on Zim's toes by sending hakeem home!!
He stepped on Annabel's toes by swapping her!!
He is stepping on your toes for being too nice..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dannyxy: infact melvin better than angelo...nw do ur worst,i can take ghana insult us cos brothers fight nd reconcile,but not some uncircumsized S.A
really? Uncircumsized
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
Yes na, she has a show called "Beverly speaks".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: his friend, Uche is on twitter...he attests to Melvin being that way, even his brother @TrndingTony attests to that.

Who said he doesn't step on toes? He admitted to having slep with his friend's GF before...Melvin is NOT a nice guy(no one is), he's just very CUNNING...two things that may seem alike, but are far apart
If he slept with his friends GF in the past then I owe him? Now he needs to go further a lay Dilish ASAP. Btw has he mentioned that he has a GF outside that he is faithful to like BIMP does? If he believes he will be booted out is he lays Dilish, tell am say na lie. Nothing de happen. Seriously, anyone that has slept with his friend's gf is a bad murafucker and he needs to start acting like one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella: @fork addict, if you find Melvin boring, that is your opinion, you are entitled to it but you have no right to insult those who find him entertaining. Entertainment is subjective. So quit the know-it-all/my-word-is-final attitude.
Far from it ma'am. Not in anyway trying to prove I know it all. My apologies to anyone I may have insulted. But that doesn't in any way shape or form change the fact that MELVIN is BORING

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

1) those listed housemates are the jokes

2) He was called Mighty, for breaking the jinx against guys, not cos the ladies weren't good enough ii) what's wrong with being a feminist? Most of Bev's fans are feminists, hence the hate against Mel

3) Selly? Lemme not laugh, her later actions proved she was far from mighty, I believe she became known as Silly Selly

4) Did Tatiana have 6 people to choose from? Wasn't Tatiana close with ALL the other housemates? Did Tatiana have a certain housemate who she would have been vindicated by if she had put him/her up? Answer these first

5)Hakeem? His body is flawed, his abs are like those of Jim Iyke's, and Angelo isn't as tall as Mel (or as hot really, dude looks like trailer trash)

6) Please I need a picture of your jaws dropped when Melvin is crowne King of The Chase...we await your rant also. Till then, toodles! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Abeg all this Melvin versus Beverly talk don do. This is the major disadvantage of having two strong competitors from same country in the BB house and that would be Angelo's advantage if care isn't taken.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Melvin is not entertaining yet africa saved him nt jst saved him,he gt d highest vote among strong contenders nd those so called entertaining peeps are nowhere to be found.,what is your defination of entertainment self?jumping up nd down gossiping and rubbishing ur family name on t.v?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: If he slept with his friends GF in the past then I owe him? Now he needs to go further a lay Dilish ASAP. Btw has he mentioned that he has a GF outside that he is faithful to like BIMP does? If he believes he will be booted out is he lays Dilish, tell am say na lie. Nothing de happen. Seriously, anyone that has slept with his friend's gf is a bad murafucker and he needs to start acting like one.
after pledging allegiance to Maria on Continental TV, he'll still lay Dillish(Maria's bestie and country mate)? Bros, even the baddest murraphocka, knows not to play with votes like that....especially when it's women voting.

You can view Nando's phock ups and consequences for further understanding

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
everything bev says are true, its just the way she says them...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: really? Uncircumsized
yep,u guyz are haters nd that what i call haters
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Julieni: everything bev says are true, its just the way she says them...
Wait first, not EVERYTHING

The following are certified LIES

-Eko hotel can seat 3 million people

-Covenant/Babcock(or whatever private school she attended) pays a tuition of 3 or 5 million naira(depending on the time of day, the exact amount fluctuates)

-Nigerians are ignorant ( my dear, speak for yourself and your supporters)

Let's just say 97% of what she says

We honestly find Bev's gists interesting...when she isn't naming names or speaking carelessly eg, my bros is a klepto, my mama is a druggg-peddling ex-con,my ex-boyfriend DJINEE(yes, she mentioned him) cheated on me, my friend Damilola has Vaggie odour etc

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
tellitlikeitis: So he should parade himself insulting HMs? Or misbehaving with girls? What on earth do u mean by entertainment? He is his own person if u can do better, audition next year abeg. Nigerians get problem!

I know say you be JJC for this thread. But I have defined the qualities I look out for in housemates times without number on this thread and I'm not at liberty to define it again just because of you.
As for the auditioning thing, this only further confirms the fact that you are a learner. Otherwise you would have known that Denrele has subverted and hijacked the BB auditioning. He single handedly picks Naija reps more or less. So why the fork do I need to waste my time, effort and resources going for auditioning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
chineke!!!! So its now a crime to be a nice person? So everybody must step on people's toes... Na wa ooh!!!
Ok let me answer your question this way..
Melvin stepped on Zim's toes by sending hakeem home!!
He stepped on Annabel's toes by swapping her!!
He is stepping on your toes for being too nice..

Abeg make I hear word. You call that stepping on toes. He swapped someone and was crying afterwards. Is that stepping on toes. The day Elikem announced he'd swap Angello didnt you see Elikem part Angello on the shoulders immediately he annouced it on eviction day. That is a man saying 'my guy no hard feeling' not your cry baby. I am happy as someone said he screewed his friend's babe before. That is the Melvin I want in BBA not this Ekpa as we say in waffi. Up Nando!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.