Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,233 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199882 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
spade: Hmmm... Is it just me or is Beverly looking so fine these days?

E just get one kind fine wey she dey fine these days oh.

Evening everyone.
Spade reporting. Haven't been able to read the previous pages yet. Still got a lot to catch up on cool
I think say only me notice am.. She is trying to give dillish a run for her beauty..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Melvin is a husband material! I wish i can just see him one day...

I wish you good luck. The queue is already long but you are welcome to join. Maria hates all of you with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
I think say only me notice am.. She is trying to give dillish a run for her beauty..

Na wa you o kslib. You and this your "run for"

Kslib - adaberry, giving dillish a run for her beauty

Kslib - hiteelong giving dillish a run for her beauty

Kslib - ochongonoko giving kslib a run for his updates gringrin

Na joke I dey o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
House extremely boring abeg, pple just sleeping, this regional voting messed up the show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Melvin has a B.Sc in Chemistry, Beverly is a drop-out undecided
Ok. I am sure makes enough to try and get back to school and get some formal education. She can still combine it with her vixien whatever. With this new allaince with Angello, not sure schooling will ever be in the cards.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Just voted elikem again. While watching BBA, commenting and reading updates, remember that elikem needs your votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Ok. I am sure makes enough to try and get back to school and get some formal education. She can still combine it with her vixien whatever. With this new allaince with Angello, not sure schooling will ever be in the cards.

Why did you say that? Is Angelo also a dropout?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
spade:

He also has a masters degree in something-something... Can't remember. Wasn't paying attention.
Ok I now appreciate his calm demeanour and comparative advantage. He is clearly well positioned to outwit the chasemates. I give up. He is THE CHASE.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem... Is that vodka you're taking raw?
Beverly... Yes..
Elikem... Bad girl..
Beverly.. I need to get tipsy today..
Hmmmmn,i comment my reserve...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

Why did you say that? Is Angelo also a dropout?
Have no idea of Angello's academic standing but I think it is safe to guess that with wifey and Hubby dancing, Bev wont ever think of going back to school. She needs to actually. She cant dance (professionally) beyond 30.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Ok I now appreciate his calm demeanour and comparative advantage. He is clearly well positioned to outwit the chasemates. I give up. He is THE CHASE.

Na book he go take win the money? Karen was a dropout never-do-well and yet she won.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

Na book he go take win the money? Karen was a dropout never-do-well and yet she won.
Not by book but it will stand him in good stead. Someone with an MBA is really not expected to be irrational and rumbuctous like Nando. Ok I mean I now understand his persona. Doesnt mean he will win. I just see why he is what he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Have no idea of Angello's academic standing but I think it is safe to guess that with wifey and Hubby dancing, Bev wont ever think of going back to school. She needs to actually. She cant dance (professionally) beyond 30.

Girls like Beverly don't need education to be successful. She gets nyash and god-fathers everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Angelo and bev in the garden!! Angelo telling bev about his life and things like his family background,experiences et al..
Bev said her mum did drugs and made money from it.. Angelo asked if she has stopped and bev asnwered yes..
She told him that she has been in a house where they prepare drugs for export.. She elaborated on how the people use foils and sew them into pockets,bla bla bla..
She said she will be like "what"? And her brother will tell her to shut -up..
Bev should be careful cos that statement alone is incriminating!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
From bba forum

[QUOTE=Uwaila;593237]Beverley to Angelo
' put ice in your drink and stop behaving like Jesus Christ...the only person that behaved like Jesusin this house is Melvin and last time he did, I didn't buy it ..it didn't sit well with me'.

This is the second time she's subtly attacked amelvin today. Just wanted to draw people's attention to it cos dnt know what's she's trying to do. Beverley will gladly talk behind Melv's back if she gets an allay....she lacks tact and etiquette.[/QUOTE]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly.. When i was like 15-16yrs old,i used to take pills before going to the club.....
Angelo:::: Whaaaaaat? What kind of pils?
Beverly:::: Pills for mad people.. Hahahahahahh!!!!
Camera man don comot camera from them..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
FACT: this show has a little over four weeks to go and its so boring already. This is due to the regional voting structure which made us see entertaining housemates get evicted prematurely while boring people who have nothing to offer apart from facial beauty, abs and teeth are still left to torment many critical viewers that demand value for money.

If any DSTV agent is reading this, I have developed a model that can replace the current voting structure and which will ensure that boring housemates once put up for eviction will have very little chance of survival. So hit me up and let's discuss some business.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Angelo and bev in the garden!! Angelo telling bev about his life and things like his family background,experiences et al..
Bev said her mum did drugs and made money from it.. Angelo asked if she has stopped and bev asnwered yes..
She told him that she has been in a house where they prepare drugs for export.. She elaborated on how the people use foils and sew them into pockets,bla bla bla..
She said she will be like "what"? And her brother will tell her to shut -up..
Bev should be careful cos that statement alone is incriminating!!!

Immediately she land, if to say our govt officials get head, undercover NDLEA agents suppose put her and her family under surveillance for at least a year to see if there are opportunities to make arrests. What the fork? Why is this girl like this? Just dey open mouth gbaga gbaga gbaga. Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
ping pong: Abeg who knows th educational qualification of the HMs. I know Melvin has a degree in the sciences. Anyone with an idea? The one who says her school fees is N5m has she graduated?
Melvin has a B.sc in industrial Chemistry..and an Masters in Business Admin..Elikem also has a bsc (can't remember the course).
Annabel has a Psychology degree.
Bimp and Dillish are still students.
Feza has a degree too..can't remember the course.
The rest are drop outs including Oneal and Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict: FACT: this show has a little over four weeks to go and its so boring already. This is due to the regional voting structure which made us see entertaining housemates get evicted prematurely while boring people who have nothing to offer apart from facial beauty, abs and teeth are still left to torment many critical viewers that demand value for money.

If any DSTV agent is reading this, I have developed a model that can replace the current voting structure and which will ensure that boring housemates once put up for eviction will have very little chance of survival. So hit me up and let's discuss some business.
one good thing going for you is that you dont have a favourite HM so you can be critical of our TEETH and our PRETTY face but we cant hit back at you. I get your point though. The idea that the 'guy or babe from my country or region is the best' has robbed the show of its essence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict: FACT: this show has a little over four weeks to go and its so boring already. This is due to the regional voting structure which made us see entertaining housemates get evicted prematurely while boring people who have nothing to offer apart from facial beauty, abs and teeth are still left to torment many critical viewers that demand value for money.

PASS ME D MODEL MEK I SEE ABEG, I SHAL CONNECT U TO EM AS SOON AS I SEE D STUFF..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
LOVE GONE SOUR FROM NIGERIA TO SOUTHAFRICA..
http://bbafrica.tv/49086/love-gone-sour-from-nigeria-to-south-africa/
The article is ********
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
Melvin has a B.sc in industrial Chemistry..and an Masters in Business Admin..Elikem also has a bsc (can't remember the course).
Annabel has a Psychology degree.
Bimp and Dillish are still students.
Feza has a degree too..can't remember the course.
The rest are drop outs including Oneal and Beverly
HUH, YOU MEAN ONEAL THE MATHEMATICIAN IS A DROPOUT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Next year viewers should be allowed to vote for a HM to be evicted and not the one to stay. Let there be no save and replace. Make the position of HOH less attractive regarding save and replace. Spread the winning amount down. This winner takes all is part of the things generating unnecessary acrimony.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
mike404: HUH, YOU MEAN ONEAL THE MATHEMATICIAN IS A DROPOUT
MAY BE BECAUSE UNIVERSITY IS A WEST AFRICAN TIN cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
"If melvin was half as aggressive in the house as he is in the field...dillish would be pregnant by now"...lololol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
mike404: HUH, YOU MEAN ONEAL THE MATHEMATICIAN IS A DROPOUT
Yes ooo..Na only DJ work e fit do na.
As Melvin said he got an education incase the entertainment thing doesn't favour him..so e fit go look 4 work sef.
But as for owl'neal na only dj work e go fit do..and who go wan call am up after everything wey e don do 4 bba..
Na only him poor cattle rearing country go use am as dj

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Love d way Melvin and Elikem rapport. Exactly how Ghana and Nigeria rapport.

1 love always. Melvin for d cash.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
iyawotm,i c u ma'am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Elikem... Is that vodka you're taking raw?
Beverly... Yes..
Elikem... Bad girl..
Beverly.. I need to get tipsy today..
Hmmmmn,i comment my reserve...

hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Drahmah: "If melvin was half as aggressive in the house as he is in the field...dillish would be pregnant by now"...lololol
Lol. Mehn I luv that hot slap on twitter, na so he talk yesterday say, "The way Melvin just did those push-ups, I pity Maria on Day 91." and then he talk this one today. He come talk say, " in fact, Melvin's romance is more confusing than Oneal's hair colour." The dude or chick dey make me laugh for twitter on a daily basis.

@tosincci I love the rapport between Elikem and Melvin as well. I want Melvin to win but if he does not I want Elikem to win. I no hate our in-law Angelo but I really don't want him to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
The cameras sure love Bengelo tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.