Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193617 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Look at how empty this thread is. Come Sunday, we will see a thousand people viewing the thread and dropping random comments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
dominique: The cameras sure love Bengelo tonight.
Wetin happen to Candice abi wetin he dey call his girlfriend again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Feza... You guys are like twins..[elikem and melvin].. Eyaaah,are you jealous...
Just look at how elikem and melvin are making the house come back to life.. They have been doing it for hours.. Sulu confirmed it..
I am enjoying the fierce tabel tennis battle btw the two men.. The exchnage of pidgin just makes the combo solid..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem---"dillish,we r waiting for u to put d chicken...ur looking nice.Hmmmm."
Melvin---"leave am o.Na person wife.na person wife o.
Elikem---"na person wife wey u dey...*he closes his mouth*"
Melvin---"*laughs* u dey craze.* wants to stone d bat at him*

grin I love their bond.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella: Look at how empty this thread is. Come Sunday, we will see a thousand people viewing the thread and dropping random comments.

LOL..u r one of the funniest commentators on this thread if not the funniest

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Elikem---"dillish,we r waiting for u to put d chicken...ur looking nice.Hmmmm."
Melvin---"leave am o.Na person wife.na person wife o.
Elikem---"na person wife wey u dey...*he closes his mouth*"
Melvin---"*laughs* u dey craze.* wants to stone d bat at him*

grin I love their bond.
I like the way elikem dey tease melvin..
Their laugh na coded one...
But dillish look hot sha,the a.c wey dey my room don begin blow hot breeze cos of her...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
I like the way elikem dey tease melvin..
Their laugh na coded one...
But dillish look hot sha,the a.c wey dey my room don begin blow hot breeze cos of her...
Kslib...'see your life outside' grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tuso:

No the funniest is Kslib

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin walahi kslib..u need to repent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
Melvin has a B.sc in industrial Chemistry..and an Masters in Business Admin..Elikem also has a bsc (can't remember the course).
Annabel has a Psychology degree.
Bimp and Dillish are still students.
Feza has a degree too..can't remember the course.
The rest are drop outs including Oneal and Beverly

I'm sure I heard Elikem telling Pokello a couple weeks ago, that he dropped out from the university to pursue the designer thingy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tuso:

nah, there are folks like kslib who brighten up this thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
fork adict: FACT: this show has a little over four weeks to go and its so boring already. This is due to the regional voting structure which made us see entertaining housemates get evicted prematurely while boring people who have nothing to offer apart from facial beauty, abs and teeth are still left to torment many critical viewers that demand value for money.

If any DSTV agent is reading this, I have developed a model that can replace the current voting structure and which will ensure that boring housemates once put up for eviction will have very little chance of survival. So hit me up and let's discuss some business.
U HAVE CUM AGAIN WIT BUSINESS ABI? D LAST BUSINESS U BROUGHT HERE (D AGGRESSIVE VOTING ISH) DIDN'T WORK, NOW U WANNA PROPOSE ANODA BUSINESS. * I DEY CORNER DEY WATCH U* LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nando is staring at..only jah knows.
Bimp is sleeping and destroying ma speakers with his snoring.
Sulu is asleep on d couch.
Oneza r also on d couch talking bout medicine ??
Dillish is looking hot and cutting chicken.
Elikem and melvin were playing ping pong but are now with dillish in d kitchen counting chicken.

And I'm in ma parlor watching boring ppl.
Life is good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Kslib...'see your life outside' grin grin grin
As how? I no understand.. Abeg break am down to my level..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
grin walahi kslib..u need to repent.
Baby,What did i do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
click2cbn: U HAVE CUM AGAIN WIT BUSINESS ABI? D LAST BUSINESS U BROUGHT HERE (D AGGRESSIVE VOTING ISH) DIDN'T WORK, NOW U WANNA PROPOSE ANODA BUSINESS. * I DEY CORNER DEY WATCH U* LOL
Hahahaha!!! This guy is funny sha..
If @fork no reply today,then expect im reply maybe in 3days time.. Mark my words..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem---"dillish,since u ve been in d chase,u hvnt had any1 u had a thing for apart from JJ?"
Dillish--well...bolt.but when he was saying trash..nah.
Elikem---what about me?"
Dillish--ur just ma friend.(And sum'n else).
Elikem---ouch!what bout Nando"
Dillish--"I'm not into him..well maybe Melvin.
Elikem---"melvin?oooohhh hmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahaha!!! This guy is funny sha..
If @fork no reply today,then expect im reply maybe in 3days time.. Mark my words..
lol, but he needs to clarify his 1st business idea dat didn't work. Do u know how many units i bought? Now am been forced to b sending it to people! So he must explain oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lmao..melvin get mouth o.
Hin don finish eveva o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Feza to oneal... There is this new trend amongst girls now.. They buy this expensive pill from dubai that they use to bleach their skin.. Feza said eveva and dillish are using it.. She said if oneal sees dillish's pictures,he will know that he(oneal) is lighter than dillish..
Deaconess feza said she doesnt see nay reason why educated children of God who have the exposure education provides will indulge in such acts(bleaching)...
Feza is seriously beefing dillish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Josydaky:
No the funniest is Kslib
Kslib is indeed d funniest....n his updates re so on point! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Elikem---"dillish,since u ve been in d chase,u hvnt had any1 u had a thing for apart from JJ?"
Dillish--well...bolt.but when he was saying trash..nah.
Elikem---what about me?"
Dillish--ur just ma friend.(And sum'n else).
Elikem---ouch!what bout Nando"
Dillish--"I'm not into him..well maybe Melvin.
Elikem---"melvin?oooohhh hmmmm.
Make she shut up abeg.. Which one be MAYBE? She no dey shame say she dey into her maybe brother...
Na so today she say "Melvin you're secretely in love with me"... Abomination...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Feza is an idiat.
As elikem mentioned sum'n bout melvin winning,feza was like "aahhhh..u see.u see deir plan?"
And den she said "dis gal should just shut up,she thinks she's smart".
I don tire for this babe walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin,elikem,dillish and cleo discussing........
Feza to oneal::: This people are not exposed!!! The only smart person is Me..
Feza to oneal:::: beverly is not exposed.. Angelo is also not exposed...
Feza to oneal... This cleo think she's smart but she's not.. She has something incommon with pokello..
Feza to oneal... Its like when you become a mother,God gives you extra wisdom...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Feza to oneal... There is this new trend amongst girls now.. They buy this expensive pill from dubai that they use to bleach their skin.. Feza said eveva and dillish are using it.. She said if oneal sees dillish's pictures,he will know that he(oneal) is lighter than dillish..
Deaconess feza said she doesnt see nay reason why educated children of God who have the exposure education provides will indulge in such acts(bleaching)...
Feza & beef!!!! I wonder who she neva beef.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Make she shut up abeg.. Which one be MAYBE? She no dey shame say she dey into her maybe brother...
Na so today she say "Melvin you're secretely in love with me"... Abomination...
She should thank her stars Mel is a decent chap. I get irritated when pretty girls make themselves look desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Feza to oneal... There is this new trend amongst girls now.. They buy this expensive pill from dubai that they use to bleach their skin.. Feza said eveva and dillish are using it.. She said if oneal sees dillish's pictures,he will know that he(oneal) is lighter than dillish..
How does Feza know about this pill if she's not using it herself? The Feza that was darker than Cleo at the beginning is now almost Angelo's complexion.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
After BBA show, Feza will be beefing Oneal. That girls jealous attitude is jst bad.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin,dillish,cleo and eikem qivinq shoutouts and annabel interrupted with her loud irritatinq annoying voice..
Annabel;;;;;; Have you quys noticed that those up for eviction are East,West and southern africa...
An ackward silence fills the room..
Melvin::: its not about region.. We are all one africa... The housemates also joined in sayinq One africa..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
PROSTITUTE: Help Sir, My private part doesn't grow Hair. DOCTOR: Okay, have you ever seen a busy road growing Grass before?"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

I wish you good luck. The queue is already long but you are welcome to join. Maria hates all of you with a passion.
Hahahhahahaha....a funny quy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella:
nah, there are folks like kslib who brighten up this thread grin

Yeah true but I still remember ur comment abt selly sueing Nando 4 $295, 000 leaving him with $5000 to pay off his debts if he ends up winning the money...dat was classic

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.