Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao..melvin get mouth o.
Hin don finish eveva o.
what did he say as regards to eveva
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
click2cbn: lol, but he needs to clarify history 1st business idea dat didn't work. Do u know how many units i bought? Now am been forced to b sending it to people! So he must explain oh

U follow fork addict at ur own risk...4 a guy who luvs pussy so much...he will just lead u astray

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tuso:

LOL..u r one of the funniest commentators on this thread if not the funniest
Lol.. Kslib is the funniest tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Channel 0 playing on the tV.. Housemates busy mentioning musicians name and music.. et al
...See as elikem just dey look... I know all wetin he dey analyse na d material wey the musicinas use sew their cloth..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Moderator why nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
One of Chocolate city's latest is playing on TV.. Jesse jagz singing "ama murder them".. Oneal looks scared.. So oneal dey hear pidgin...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Moderator we r not kids...allow us 2 express ourselves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Channel 0 playing on the tV.. Housemates busy mentioning musicians name and music.. et al
...See as elikem just dey look... I know all wetin he dey analyse na d material wey the musicinas use sew their cloth..
Lol you are crazy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Melvin is a husband material! I wish i can just see him one day...

How many yards? 10 or 100 smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
hiteelong:
Feza & beef!!!! I wonder who she neva beef.....

it's low self esteem n Insecurity.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Updates pls! Am not at Home...... Besides am thinkinq of qoinq back to the cateqories of 'people viewinq this thread' Lol.. @Kslib
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
From my tv screen, someone wrote: Bimps is jst sleeping away his future. LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift: From my tv screen, someone wrote: Bimps is jst sleeping away his future. LMAO
Is that funny? #No beef o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Is that funny? #No beef o

To me it is dear.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
I can't bliv I just missed d highlight show while I'm infront of ma tv... got carried away by Madrid's game ... ha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol you are crazy
We have so many beatiful babes here..
Back to your question.. Yes,i'm Crazy for you.. ##just kidding
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift:

To me it is dear.
Owk na...thats why i like you... No Lez *winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Alusa the fake Emerald housemate's brother track is been played nw, and Annabel is shouting @ d top of her voice, telling her housemates is Alusa's brother. Main while Feza has taken d dance floor and shaking herself to d song. While elikem looks lost to d track.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Dj for tomorrow is
GRANDPAPA FOXXY from serria leone...
The name says it all.. So you know what to expect..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaberry: Owk na...thats why i like you... No Lez *winks*
hmmmm! Feza wyning making ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wanna C.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: The Dj for tomorrow is
GRANDPAPA FOXXY from serria leone...
The name says it all.. So you know what to expect..

The guy may prove otherwise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
mike404: PROSTITUTE: Help Sir, My private part doesn't grow Hair. DOCTOR: Okay, have you ever seen a busy road growing Grass before?"
hahahahahaha guy i don see na,na depending on the type of vehicle wey the ride on that road cause if na all these trailer wey de carry container ee,e go even crush de road
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
I need to confirm this, I heard Big brother asked Annabel to check if she is wearing her bra correctly. Some1 confirm pls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Iyanya ft Wizkid--Sexy mama is playing. Oneal go die o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
@home now! Wizkid Sexy is makinq moi wanna dance!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin's voice is kwaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm, so Miss Beverly is not that ugly after all? Hahaha. Now the naysayers can keep quiet.
Oh and Beverly used to be bigger before so her putting weight back on does not surprise me.

Feza is sooooo bitter and jealous. Oneal has really rubbed off on her and dulled her completely. I'm even sure she uses those whitening pills, given that she looks like an albino.

If these two (Oneza) don't come up next week, i go vex, no be small.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Agbgift:

The guy may prove otherwise.
I'm sure he will.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
I don't know why i don't like John Leqend's sonqs.... Meanwhile Bimp and Nando are serious watchinq this video...Lmao!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
languys69:

I have said it before, Dillish really adores Nando and might even be in love with him. Otherwise why does she put up with him?
she really likes him if you see her behaviour and body language when they are together, u'll notice...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
I can't bliv I just missed d highlight show while I'm infront of ma tv... got carried away by Madrid's game ... ha...

For d record: Kslib have cracked more ribs o. this thread than anyone ...
IyawoTM have caught more attention than anyone on this thread with updates.
Adaberry caught more attention wit half-nude pictures.
An ADDICT has more irrelevant post on this thread...
Giiyaz/Tiiyazman/God_of_music has more derailing post on dis thread...
ItsModella,Sajbabs,GH Patriot n Safari has more relevant post on this thread...
The Amaka with the most Location reminder post on the thread ...
Miss Sparkles n Otumfour has more insultive post... (Kslib optional)

Thank You...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Annabel::::: john legend pls Marry me...
Cut your coat according to your size...

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.