Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,887 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199911 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl: I don't know anything about joining bandwagons o, but I know say I stated from the get-go that I don't like Elikem, AND I WILL bash him. The whole bev ish was the height, and remember when I said it was 'unforgivable'

I don't know how one can comfortably claim to dislike Pokello and then come and say Elikem is a good person when they're both arrogant murraphockaz, yeah, that's right!

In fact Pokello and even O'neil are better than Elikem, at least both of them are consistent and open about their feelings. Pokello has ALWAYS shown her arrogance, even her motto 'b**ches will become believers' (I ♥ that motto btw grin) screams arrogant.

O'neil ALWAYS maintained he's anti-WA from his Diary Rooms and the look of sheer torture on his face everytime there's anything WA going on.

Elikem would rather insult Naija and attack our reps subtly and behind their backs, cos he's a COWARD who prefers to kiss A** than be a man and stick up for what he believes in.

At least Melvin was man enough to say to Elikem's face yesterday after he cheated that he didn't like what he did and he thought he deserved to be punished, but if it were the tailor, he would rather go and tell other housemates like a lil poohsie.

I will BASH Elikem, me and Dill no get business, that one na for Mariarocks grin.

Meanwhile, Melvin don fall comot from bed, Cleo dey laugh am grin

EH EH! I no get anything against Dillish oh LOL! No be me wey just defend am say nobody fit call the girl ugly because she is indeed very pretty? All I know is I sha no want the girl to win that money because it will pain me even more than it would have pained me if Munya won the money. OH YES! And the painful part is its looking like she will win. Make I just dey prepare myself for that day sef. Lol but on a serious note i know sometimes I sound like a hater towards Dillish but i'm just being fair,...yes FAIR! that girl does not deserve that money. #Melvinforthemoney.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aboki4inside: I believe that there's no mellish just that they're platonic friends.. I mean if Dillish shld give other guys a chance like Nando or Bolt, they 4 dne make hybrid
I'm now fully Anti-Mellish.
Those Mellish fans are the worst kinda human beings.
They even go as far as tweeting to Maria and Steven..what concerns them with what goes on in the house!
The worst is that they make up stories like "Melvin just french kissed Dillish" and spread it on twitter for those not watching to believe.
They are ruining Dillish's relationship and making Melvin look stewpid.
Instead of them to buy romance novel and read since they are so desperate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:

But at this stage, I PRAY MELVIN DOES NOT WIN JUST TO SPITE THESE PPL HERE AND I WANT TO KNOW THOSE THAT WILL COMMIT SUICIDE...ESPECIALLY IF DILLISH WON. Ahahahah grin grin grin

LMAO... If this happens, two things are involved

1) @safarigirl, will come up with the best permutations/combinations/analysis/further mathematics/explanations as to why melvin didnt win.. She might even attribute it to dillish shouting oshobaba gringrin.. She will be like "i told you @kslib, dillish was singing osho baba to deceive the gullible ones. "

2) @fork adict will be the most happiest nigga on earth. Even long after this show is over he'll be " all this melvin extremist group, waka go far.. @god of wankking and @kelvin gay gringrin, who is having the last laugh?..where is that @safariVIRGIN, come and see your boring ,elvin with shovel teeth has lost " grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
He said he likes girls with bobbie and bakassi.
But he has been telling Dillish that she's fat and needs to do exercise so she can be like Maria.
The other day he even went as far as saying her face and her stomach are contradicting.
Besides when he was asked who the hottest girls for this season are he said Maria and Koketso. They both have 1 thing in common their body shape.
All guys love bobbie and bakassi..trust me.. But some would rather date slim girls.
Abi e get any guy 4 this thread wey no like bakassi and bobbie?

I don't give 2 forks about the kinda girls Melvin likes. He could even like haemaphrodites for all I. Care. Afterall, Oneal sugguested he was g.ay and @1,2 agreed with him.

@1,2 I see you. That was one hell of a funny post.

As for the last sentence in your post, to borrow @its modellas words, 'as for me and my family, we love chics with baka and Booooby'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
@god of music, on a normal day, I hate your guts, but this last post of yours got me laughing our loud..nice one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aboki4inside: Hw bar, walai melbin i lyk am wel wel.. He pine, he gentle, fun, but d ploblem wit dis guy na him teeth n e 2 lyk laff
Haba malam,you just register some seconds ago according to ur profile, and d pirst thing wey you get problem with na melbin teeth..?
Me i no go lie,i dey suspect you well well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: i dn't need to be 100% sure,all i need is to be 99.9% sure nd i am almost there
Actually you do. You cannot form a theory based on 99.9% assurance. If it ain't 100%, it aint a fact
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Sholay, you are looking for trouble ooo, with your last paragraph in block letters..Any one can win at this stage( except the onezas of course) ,but none of us on this thread will get a dime, even if your dillish wins,lol.. so let's just enjoy the show without wishing any of the deserving housemates ones 'badluck'

Btw, cleo just said she's hungry again! And she's complaining about her weight..smh.
Of course, I know. grin grin But it's what it is. Anyone that is vexed can go hug transformer. I know the game is pretty anybody's game now but I don't want Melvin to win...it really feels good to sound very biased. grin grin

And don't be so sure I won't get a dime if Dillish wins. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: Hahaahaha!!!! Cleo and bimp were gisting and Melvin made a comment in his sleep.. See as both of them pause in shock..
Lmao!!!
Bimp don wake am...
No,he fell off frm dillish's bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin

@DulcetChic31: #BBATheChase fear to hug dillish make Melvin squeeze for corner of bed sotey e fall commot climb am again hahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Of course, I know. grin grin But it's what it is. Anyone that is vexed can go hug transformer. I know the game is pretty anybody's game now but I don't want Melvin to win...it really feels good to sound very biased. grin grin

And don't be so sure I won't get a dime if Dillish wins. wink

Lol..you are so not serious.. grin grin

@ochon, have you read god of music's no5? I can't stop laughing I swear...lwkmd.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
He said he likes girls with bobbie and bakassi.
But he has been telling Dillish that she's fat and needs to do exercise so she can be like Maria.
The other day he even went as far as saying her face and her stomach are contradicting.
Besides when he was asked who the hottest girls for this season are he said Maria and Koketso. They both have 1 thing in common their body shape.
All guys love bobbie and bakassi..trust me.. But some would rather date slim girls.
Abi e get any guy 4 this thread wey no like bakassi and bobbie?
even homo sef like guyz with big yansh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

1) @safarigirl, will come up with the best permutations/combinations/analysis/further mathematics/explanations as to why melvin didnt win.. She might even attribute it to dillish shouting oshobaba gringrin.. She will be like "i told you @kslib, dillish was singing osho baba to deceive the gullible ones. "

2) @fork adict will be the most happiest nigga on earth. Even long after this show is over he'll be " all this melvin extremist group, waka go far.. @god of wankking and @kelvin gay gringrin, who is having the last laugh?..where is that @safariVIRGIN, come and see your boring ,elvin with shovel teeth has lost " grin grin
Your post is too on point!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
I want melvin 2 win not cos am Nigerian, but because since SA win their head dn dae spark.. Nigeria has been winnin n we never had alliances..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

I don't give 2 forks about the kinda girls Melvin likes. He could even like haemaphrodites for all I. Care. Afterall, Oneal sugguested he was g.ay and @1,2 agreed with him.

@1,2 I see you. That was one hell of a funny post.

As for the last sentence in your post, to borrow @its modellas words, 'as for me and my family, we love chics with baka and Booooby'
Na only gay people dey know themselves...
I won't even accuse Bassey of being gay even tho some peeps are convinced that he is.
But I always have 1 saying..if u have not caught someone in the act and u accuse the person then it means u're a suspect..cos it takes 1 to know 1.
@ this particular juncture Kslib might have a point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aboki4inside: Hw bar, walai melbin i lyk am wel wel.. He pine, he gentle, fun, but d ploblem wit dis guy na him teeth n e 2 lyk laff
ARE YOU FOR REAL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
I'm now fully Anti-Mellish.
Those Mellish fans are the worst kinda human beings.
They even go as far as tweeting to Maria and Steven..what concerns them with what goes on in the house!
The worst is that they make up stories like "Melvin just french kissed Dillish" and spread it on twitter for those not watching to believe.
They are ruining Dillish's relationship and making Melvin look stewpid.
Instead of them to buy romance novel and read since they are so desperate
Awww this is sad....
Why would people take bba game so serious as to harass dillish bf , saw dat too and I felt very sad. I really hope her four year relationship isn't ruined because of all this.
We get plenty fine girls for naija plus if Maria still wants him then its cool. anyways am sure Stephen is mature enough not to let those kinda creeps bother him.
Melvin all d way!!!"""

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
god_of_music:
5.Ochongnoko is just going around making unnecessary peace(Please STOP it! We need the Fire)

haba... I dont make peace again.. How many times have you seen me telling anyone to stop the disses?.. Even when some people were bashing @ghana kwame, i kept quiet.. I read all the E-beef. No time to make peace grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ god of music I agree jare. Too much analysis, unnecessary and immature cybal attacks,violent counter attacks and so on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Se na only melvin you no see? He's on the same bed with dillish sleeping peacefully.

TBH. Na only him and Dellish I no see. Afraid even catch me, I tink say dem don dey do VIP tinzzzzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
I tot he fell off the bed...cleo was laughing on her bed and they went to wake him up.
They joked about it and tucked him on the bed with dillish.
Oh,so he fell!!! I saw bimp dragging him and i thought he was waking him up cos of what he said..
But didnt you hear Melvin say Something...? He made a comment..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

Trust me..
After day 91 u fit no see me 4 here again.
Whether Melvin win or he no win.
I no dey carry the matter past the last day..
So my bro ochon.... U got it wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
I won't even accuse Bassey of being gay even tho some peeps are convinced that he is.
But I always have 1 saying..if u have not caught someone in the act and u accuse the person then it means u're a suspect..cos it takes 1 to know 1.
Which kin na only gay people dey know themselves. That's false. Its like saying na only blind people dey know themselves. Abi na only mad people dey know demselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:

So very right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Walai! Owlneal get am monkey vace... He z smart tho, but he'll soon fall.. Wetin fine 4 dillish sef? African babe na african babe.. Brazillian wig tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
mike404: ARE YOU FOR REAL
No am for fake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:
Which kin na only gay people dey know themselves. That's false. Its like saying na only blind people dey know themselves. Abi na only mad people dey know demselves.
That 1 is ur opinion.
In my own world I don't call people gay until they tell me they are..or until I catch them in the act..shikena!!
It's like calling a girl that flirts a lot a whorre..what's ur proof that she's not even a virgin..
People shouldn't abuse freedom of speech..infact being gay is a legal offence in Nigeria.
Once u call somebody gay..na character defamation.
If u know the way I was defending Bassey on twitter then u'll understand me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aboki4inside: Walai! Owlneal get am monkey vace... He z smart tho, but he'll soon fall.. Wetin fine 4 dillish sef? African babe na african babe.. Brazillian wig tinz
aboki u don 4get say u go wake up by 4,oya go sleep... U don try 4 today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
god_of_music: This thread is no longer interesting because:
1.Too much analysing and ranting
2.Kslib no more cracks jokes(Maybe we need Garri_Warlord)
3.Itsmodella no more give trendy updates
4.THE AMAKA is becoming annoying with all her posts these days
5.Ochongnoko is just going around making unnecessary peace(Please STOP it! We need the Fire)
6.StateOfmind is no more interesting(I skip her posts)
7.Fork_addict is loosing his sense of humour(I missed the Fork addict who was a partner with Kslib in cracking peeps up)
8.The misery DILLISH no longer post 'VOTE ME OO MY INLAWS' that kinda stuff na
9.Safarigirl nags this days
10.Wild Child is MIA
11.Giiyaz has been banned for 2 years(so no more drama)
12.Zimbobatic is missed
13.Otumfour is missed
14.Gh swag is missed
15.There was a guy who always cracked jokes in this thread...back in the 10-25th page...i don't recall his name...but that guy is GOOD! Kslib learnt from him.....@All_ do you remember that guy? And what do you think? You can also add your own Reason why this thread is getting boring. Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: jst relax nd watch action film...i go soon catch am..

Lol. Leave am. Na woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..you are so not serious.. grin grin

@ochon, have you read god of music's no5? I can't stop laughing I swear...lwkmd.

lol... I've read and i must admit, HE'S RIGHT.. For the past few days, i dont make peace again.. I just read all the fights and LMAO offline grin grin

he now skips your posts cos u dont make sense again..lol. Me, i dont sha, i love your posts, they're truth(maybe not 100% but to a great extent) in all of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

TBH. Na only him and Dellish I no see. Afraid even catch me, I tink say dem don dey do VIP tinzzzzzzz
I dae fear dillish sha... Wetin she dae do wit melvin when Oshiomole dae n her don jazzy bf?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.