Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199904 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

when those worth voting for comes up for eviction, i'll vote.. I dropped in a few votes for bimp though
I have voted only once, and that once was for feza, i felt so sick and horrible after the vote that i stop voting. I will siddon and look.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Guys, Am i the only one that notices the moustache on Delish's face?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Josydaky:
I have voted only once, and that once was for feza, i felt so sick and horrible after the vote that i stop voting. I will siddon and look.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleo my baby just flipped two middle fingers at all you haters. My boo cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

LMAOOOO. This guy, are you by chance a Namibian?
LOL. At all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
These ladies are tipsy again. Cleo and Delish. They look so adorable when they're tipsy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali: Guys, Am i the only one that notices the moustache on Delish's face?
No oh. I don notice that thing siiinnnnncccceee. You fit even spot am for her bio picture on the website
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali: Guys, Am i the only one that notices the moustache on Delish's face?
Hahaha!!! I think say na only me dey notice am.. Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleo is giving Sizwe Dlomo of Mtvbase middle fingers hehehehehehe!! She drunk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:
No oh. I don notice that thing siiinnnnncccceee. You fit even spot am for her bio picture on the website

LOOOL. I'm sure to you Maria fine pass her ten times. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
dmalam: #DT AWKWARD MOMENT WEN ONEAL WINS GH/9JA VOTE ON SUNDAY TO SURVIVE wink

If na play, make you stop am o, even if to say you mean am, stop am o! Biko!
God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mykali, ochon, you seeing what I'm seeing? cheesy

Btw, just watched the highlights. Elikem stole sm1's alcohol after biggie gave him power of no and I'm wondering if the alcohol owner has not noticed or what?

Whose song is playing at the moment?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Lol, I thought you was a Peace Maker?... Niggazz like Moi don't Retreat... My hood is dry @the moment,.. Yep I mizz my bestie, mizz her comments.

lol.. I aint a peace maker o. Even if i was, i wouldnt interfere before niggas eats me alive with their comments. Dont worry about the "dryness", your bestie is coming to lighting it up for ya wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Josydaky:

i had that terrible puking feeling when i voted feza at first cos of strategy.. I was sick in my tummy..was about voting her again, when i said "to hell with that conspirator"... I then voted bimp for like 4times and then stopped...the evil trio can all get evicted for all i care grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Mykali, ochon, you seeing what I'm seeing? cheesy

Yes o. Cleo doing her thing and making me wish I was right there holding her hips while she grinds her behind against my crotch. Hmmm... Let me stop here before things go out of hand. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

Yes o. Cleo doing her thing and making me wish I was right there holding her hips while she grinds her behind against my crotch. Hmmm... Let me stop here before things go out of hand. grin

naughty you grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

LOOOL. I'm sure to you Maria fine pass her ten times. grin
LOL you don sabi am! OH YES. I go choose Maria 10x over Dillish any day any time any world. Unlike Melvin, I believe skinny is better and sexier....and lighter. Jehst imagine what Dillish weighs sheesh. + Dillish is too much of a flirt. She go lead you on to the moon and back and then derail you with the power of no. The girl to dey kill person vibe. For face, I no say Dillish foooiiiinnneee pass but for full package i.e face + body + everything all join, na Maria set for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Mykali, ochon, you seeing what I'm seeing? cheesy

Btw, just watched the highlights. Elikem stole sm1's alcohol after biggie gave him power of no and I'm wondering if the alcohol owner has not noticed or what?

Whose song is playing at the moment?

i'm not watching it, no thanks to this heavy downpour that has caused us power outage cry.. What's are you "sawing"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

perv!!!! cry .. Well you can only dream but wont near MY cleo.. Stick to your feza gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm hearing only one housemate will be evicted this Sunday, because of Nando's disqualification. How true is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelo and Beverly are quarreling abi na wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOL you don sabi am! OH YES. I go choose Maria 10x over Dillish any day any time any world. Unlike Melvin, I believe skinny is better and sexier....and lighter. Jehst imagine what Dillish weighs sheesh. + Dillish is too much of a flirt. She go lead you on to the moon and back and then derail you with the power of no. The girl to dey kill person vibe. For face, I no say Dillish foooiiiinnneee pass but for full package i.e face + body + everything all join, na Maria set for me.
which one be 'unlike Melvin'? Melvin don talk am many times say Dillish fine for face, but for him, he say she no be total package, say na Maria be am, na only Elikem talk say Dillish na total package

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:

@bolded, *coughs repeatedly*.. Are you sure?.. *coughs again*..then again, it's your preference, so i guess you prefer them slim wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl: which one be 'unlike Melvin'? Melvin don talk am many times say Dillish fine for face, but for him, he say she no be total package, say na Maria be am, na only Elikem talk say Dillish na total package
No be the same Melvin wey say him no like them skinny?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
mevems: I'm hearing only one housemate will be evicted this Sunday, because of Nando's disqualification. How true is that?

it's gonna be owlneal then.. Feza and bimp can stay to fight out for EA vote with dillish should any of them reach the finals grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
@LUCIFER is viewing grin grin...*goes back to viewing section*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bevangelo in the room
Oneza in the jaccuzi
melvin, elikem and cleo in the lounge
Can't spot dillish
Bimp alone on his bed lost in thoughts. Dude feels out of place.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

@bolded, *coughs repeatedly*.. Are you sure?.. *coughs again*..then again, it's your preference, so i guess you prefer them slim wink

LOL. Wetin dey do you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Okay, dillish is drunk. Melvin just carried her upstairs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ganjafama(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
This Lucifer dude is giving me the creeps. Abeg bros Luci make u nor jus dey peep o! Say sometin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
This camera man is not okay.. Show me room nah.. Wetin sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.