Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192991 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wonder if some disgruntled HMs can opt out of watching this movie grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Elikem is in the movie but his appearance was brief..
Damn!!! Owl-neal go die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
I see that uninterested face oneal grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
The "torture" continues grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Biggy,this aint fair.. I thought owl-neal has finished serving his punishment already...
Mind you, a ghanaian DJ is coming on saturday...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
While he sits there frowning, Feza is having fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelo, finish the popcorn in your mouth before pouring another set..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Did owl-neal just walk away...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: Did owl-neal just walk away...

He is such a sad soul. Damn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Angelo, finish the popcorn in your mouth before pouring another set..

It gets to a point in the cinema when i chew my popcorn like that... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oneal has already left.

Dude will be like "Biggie, do you know what seeeing Elikem in a westAfrican movie does to my life?" angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: Did owl-neal just walk away...

The dude is pissed. Went to the kitchen to cook, i think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
The idiotic cameramen should at least show us the movie and not the housemates' faces.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nuzo':
Oneal has already left.

Dude will be like "Biggie, do you know what seeeing Elikem in a westAfrican movie does to my life?" angry

Hahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
ItsModella: The idiotic cameramen should at least show us the movie and not the housemates' faces.

That's not gonna happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

It gets to a point in the cinema when i chew my popcorn like that... tongue

Lol..its annoying joo..ahnahn, see bimp and melvin chewing like human beings. 1(few) at a time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
9ja4eva:

He is such a sad soul. Damn
A lost sad soul.. I think what he just did is pure disrespect to big brother.. Cant he pretend and just watch d movie even if he hates it!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
It is bad that the movie in question is a West African movie, it is even worse because Elikem, his worst enemy, is in the movie...Oneal must be in hell right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dillish you better shut up and stop using jokes to stylishly look for faults in the movie..
Just keep quiet and watch with joy like angelo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feza is a classic beauty, Oneal is such a lucky guy, he should
pour water on the ground to thank
his ancestors, instead of walking off a W/African movie in which his fellow Housemate starred in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
If that elikem is in that movie then that must a Z-grade movie!! Guys that are used to quality movies, dilish,angelo and o'neal are bored to death, they are just pretending to be enjoying that movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ode!!!!! I only say 'dont quote me' to a selected few demons like you.. Its another way of saying "get behind me you satan"....
Lmao!!!! Look at who's calling someone a 'morrafucker' when the word 'morrafucker' is what appears on your birth certificate before your surname which is 'fat pig'...
Morrafucker Fat Pig!!!!
haba kslib! remeber u told me not to quote u? Den why d demon part?dats too much,cause wen i read it i felt some how.u guys shud forget d issue pls.both of u are always on each others neck and u are both usefull hear .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Elikem has been spotted..hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: If that elikem is in that movie then that must a Z-grade movie!!
@kgr28.... I SEE YOU
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:
Elikem has been spotted..hahaha

LOL. He looked so thin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
i've watched this movie before.never knew elikem was in it.well,didnt knw him then.cool....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
C'est moi:
i've watched this movie before.never knew elikem was in it.well,didnt knw him then.cool....
Abeg, what's the name of the movie?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
@kgr28.... I SEE YOU
I see you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
shezy: haba kslib! remeber u told me not to quote u? Den why d demon part?dats too much,cause wen i read it i felt some how.u guys shud forget d issue pls.both of u are always on each others neck and u are both usefull hear .
Both useful ke?
Kslib is useful...yeah
But that fatso FORKmargot is only useful 2his gay partner(his dad) and soon 2 b f'ag cell mates in kirikiri prison while serving his 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
But to be fair to Oneal, I may not have sat thru the movie.
I find most Nollywood movies tacky and predictable...not to talk of Ghollywood.

I however appreciate all their efforts even with the limited resources.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
shezy: haba kslib! remeber u told me not to quote u? Den why d demon part?dats too much,cause wen i read it i felt some how.u guys shud forget d issue pls.both of u are always on each others neck and u are both usefull hear .
Ok!!! I'm sorry,you are not a demon.. You are a sweetheart... Come here **hugs her***
I though i've already told you what you did that i didnt like,dear your case is different.. You and i have already ironed out our issue out before i replied that demonic fat pig!!!
Like i said,i'm sorry if it made you feel bad..**hugs her again***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
WestAfrica Rocks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.