Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192994 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
10minutes before task presentation begins!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

But if you look at him, he looks like he is, the way he talks and talking with hands. Just look at him closely. Oneal could be correct

LOOOL. Stop this.

Didn't he say he got errections from sleeping on same bed with Maria?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

But if you look at him, he looks like he is, the way he talks and talking with hands. Just look at him closely. Oneal could be correct
na WA for u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
"This is Nairaland, not cedisland" blah blah blah, this is an ancient comment originating from the ashes of dirty pigs like you....the fact that this is nairaland does not mean fuckkery epistles that seeks to denigrate and impugn the integrity of other country Reps should not be challenged, if you want a strict no interfearance FOREIGN policy I suggest you don't stray into foreign territory.
lol!!!! Men now I can see ur jst a big FOOL. U said not stray into foreign land Really dude U must be delusional,even a pry6 child can tell naira is foreign to a shallow gutter minded ganian. Gosh at first I was irritated but now all I feel is pity! Omashe o! Moneymiss road ghana mudafoker,I repeat THIS IS NAIRALAND NOT CEDISLAND! Shove ur dirty dulisional myopic minded brain down the rufuse bin where it belongs. I've observed ur so pathetic, u need to go back to primary school and learn ur country's currency. Mumu! GHANA MUST FORK OFF NAIRALAND (strictly for those ghanians wiv chicken brain,other. Friendly foreigners are welcome!).now ghana mad pig run back into ur psychiatric cell where u crawled out frm,u knw wat happens when they find out uve escaped again?? *winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
ella.b:

na WA for u

Lol. Why did you modify it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

how many phaggots una get for house wey you don sabi how to spot a phaggot from television?

All these small-minded people that are easily swayed by the stewpidest things sef SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

Oh boy... I can feel Kwame shaking in his boots from here.

He doesn't need to shake for a second.

All he need do is tone down the bullying, arrogance and disrespect for those Melbev fans on Nairaland. (Nairaland only).

Nairaland will always see all Nairalander as same with same rights but will not tolerate bullying and disresect towards Nigerian interests.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl: how many phaggots una get for house wey you don sabi how to spot a phaggot from television?

All these small-minded people that are easily swayed by the stewpidest things sef SMH

Or he could be speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

Lol. Why did you modify it?

I neva abuse person for here,I no wan start now. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nuzo':
Ghanaba/Gh patriot/kwame,

Seems like the shout for fairplay by a couple of Nigerians has boosted your arrogances and disrespect towards Nigerians in their own territory.

So you know, this is a Nigerian site and anybody reserves the right to strategize on behalf of Nigerian representatives (MelBev) without fear of being bullied by an outsider. You can do so for Elikem in your country forums.

I as a Nigerian can't even imagine my fate in any foreign site should I be so arrogant and disrespectful to them cos of their interest.

Nairaland is a private owned site. So, its majorly profit oriented. However, its seconday purpose is to use it as a platform to sell Nigeria and Nigerians to the world in a positive way while referencing our shortcoming for a better understanding of where we re coming from. I believe whichever country you represent has platform for such.

Should you continue in this manner, I will use my powers to get Seun to ban your IP address intoto.

Thanks for your coorperation.
Are you as dumb as you sound? Selling Nigeria in a positive way? And the only way for you(Nuzo) as a Poster you could contribute to that effort, was for you to spew rubbish to other country Reps participating in a game?... If Foreigners are not allowed, why give foreigners the option to join?...
as far as your empty hogwash Threat of geting my IP address banned intoto is concerned once that is done I will simply throw away my borrowed Glo chip, since its obvious Foreigners are Banned from obtaining Nigerian goods, at the end of the day you will be the first Phool to charge XENEPHOBIA to SA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
The task presentation has started.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feza and Elikem are presenting the news.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Task presentation begins!!
Feza already phuucking up..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dillish and Cleo are giving the weather report.

Cleo is forming a British accent...not too good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleo phuucked up... Damn!!! She is laughing...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol.. See melvin dancing umbrella..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oneal and Elikem on the Lipton commercial.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ode!!!!! I only say 'dont quote me' to a selected few demons like you.. Its another way of saying "get behind me you satan"....
Lmao!!!! Look at who's calling someone a 'morrafucker' when the word 'morrafucker' is what appears on your birth certificate before your surname which is 'fat pig'...
Morrafucker Fat Pig!!!!

I quote you again. Now run off and go drink some acid. Stoooopid barger!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
I dint like their performance(elikem and feza).. their rehearsal was better than this..

Dillish almost forgot her name..lol..her blazer is so nice. Also, their rehearsal was better than this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
It pains me to say this but Oneal is so fvcking good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
oneal too serious jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
d ladies doing their thing....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feza,cleo and bev doing the lipton advert...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
And it keeps getting worse.. I hope the sitcom will turn out well. I personally haven't enjoyed any performance so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beverly and Melvin are repping real hard with the traditional attires.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
melvin and bev,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
ItsModella: It pains me to say this but Oneal is so fvcking good.

You're right. He's better than the remaining acts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahahaha!! Beverly and melvin doing it....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
bev looking mwah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Melbev on point smiley..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beverly would make a very good actress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.