Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199902 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
Abeg remove angelo from this list.
Even Melvin n Dillish are more entertaining than him.
Sounds like u're trying to sound unbiased by putting Angelo.
@safarigirl, why are you so intolerant to People's views? I am new on this Thread and you are already bashing me,....geez you would be a good attorney Tho.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
tosincci:

But he ll get ethiopia, malawi and tanzania for sure. Dillish only had mayb kenya and uganda left. Am sure melvin can take angola,9ja,SL,Roa and gh ( for me elikem is gonna leave soon cos he ll b up nxt wk afta his cheating mistake anyway, even if he is up against mel or dillish or cleo/angelo he l still go). D sa countries will split cleo and angelo

It might sound strange but my prayer is for bimp to win HoH. From my own littke calculations anyway
Very on point!!! If I had seen this I wouldn't have stressed myself. I've also been praying for him. If possible he can win hoh for the next two weeks..I'll be d happiest person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
@safarigirl, why are you so intolerant to People's views? I am new on this Thread and you are already bashing me,....geez you would be a good attorney Tho.
Patriot and kwame...what makes u new?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Hehehehe.... Guess we saw different error codes. I saw 504. Kslib saw 502 and yours is 508. Oh, well.

Mine was 504

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
safarigirl:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
It'll be Elikem and Angelo.
Melvin already owns W/A votes minus ghana.
E.A prefers him to Elikem and Angelo. That much I know. He's their next fave outside their region apart from dillish.
Namibia and Angola will also vote Melvin. Elikem will get votes from probably ethiopia, ghana and Zim.
Angelo will get 4rm malawi, s.a, zam, bots possibly angola n tz
Melvin has namibia, roa, sierra leone, nigeria, uganda, kenya, and possibly angola n tz
If Bimp is evicted on Sunday, with/without GH's vote, I feel Ethiopia will not vote Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
lolest!!! Tltltltltltltltl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wats with seun/ nairaland and its ERROR 504. I nor wan buy 504 motor o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
feza get 9ja vote, make I go load my nos to fire votes. 9ja for BIMP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg share d diary session wiv us joor...
Here it is: How she's doing today: She's fine she can't complain, she woke upon a good mood, she talks about Melvin and Elikem pulling a prank on her and Melvin kissing her making sure she dosent go back to sleep.

What's in store 4 Biggie's laughter package: There is going to be a lot of laughter and drama

What she feels is in store: They have News to be read by Feza and Elikem, they have a weather report by Dillish and Cleo and later a comedy show

What's her favourite part of the show: The weather and the short sitcom as she doesn't like serious things

If her acting skills have improved since last week: Definitely as Elikem said so and she feels like she want to try it when she goes out

If she still has the corporate in her: Yes she does but she has started liking acting and she feels like its worth a try

If housemates still deserve to win the wager given that some prefer sleeping during day time: They deserve as they sleep late doing the task but it is up to Biggie

How important is wining the HOH role to her and fellow housemates: Its becoming a mad house, they feel like they need it more done ever as it guarantees one's safety to the finals and she hopes that she and Cleo win it as they have never been. She talks about Elikem cheating

What happened in the power of NO task and how housemates choose when giving the power if no: Elikem left after reading the brief and went to check the plates and all housemates were mad and pissed. She thinks that people choose who to give the power of no coz they are their least favourites , some base on personal stuff.

If some people keep appearance: Yes some people have changed and she talks about Feza who used to be bubbly but she's no longer . She talks about Feza and Oneal cooking and Oneal cleaning the floor this morning

If she's ok: She's fine and she misses children, misses her Boyfriend and she misses being kissed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
If Bimp is evicted on Sunday, with/without GH's vote, I feel Ethiopia will not vote Elikem.
True..but they might rather vote elikem than Melvin n Angelo.
There's a lil possiblity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ohhhh,i seeeee!! So your new job is now to go around creating thousands of handles just show your different personalities and what you've been trying too hide with your original handle..
Why not be brave and show everybody who you are...
For the records,i never quoted you and your handle since that day and it still stands.. Now that i've known this to be your other handle,the same rule will apply....
For the records,all those who campaigned for dillish on this thread didnt care if she went home or not,all we just wanted was to let Namibia know we got their back.. We didnt care if we she went home or not.. Its only one guy @sholay that really cared for dillish besides strategic reasons...
You are a chameleon.. You always change characters/ur personality but know this "Each single handle you've created on this thread represents that personality you 're trying to hide with your original handle"....
@GH PATRIOT/KWAME,you can never fool me.. Be real for once...
I will apply the same no replying/quoting eachother rule i applied weeks ago..
Although,i suspected this new handle to be you but i decided to give it an element of doubt but i guess i was wrong..
Next time,i will use my detector to detect your new handles and avoid it.. If there is one thing that always gives you away is that all your alternate handles have one thing in common and thats "FUCKERY"...
I have nothing personal against you,but i feel it has come to the stage where avoiding people whose opinions and your vary on a different plane will go a long way in making this thread a more better place for everyone...

Can you just stop this don't quote me don't quote me bullsheeet already?

This is Nairaland not kslibland or anybody's papa land. So anybody reserves the right to quote any forking body. Get it?

Jeeeeez!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
NO she will SUCK as an attorney, her clients will always be on the losing side.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
I think the traffic on Nairaland has increased he needs additional servers, either that or some Hackers are using his site as a Training site.

Okay. He should do smtin fast abt it. Dnt want to miss this beautiful group nd my beautiful and lovely housemates in here grin cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
what time is tonight presentation?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wat time is their presentation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
abikyshow: what time is tonight presentation?
6pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: NO she will SUCK as an attorney, her clients will always be on the losing side.
Really? Can't you see she has done a good job Defending Melvin on This Thread?....a good lawyer defends his/her client even if he/she must force it down your throat....ermm can't you see Melvin is already a winner?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
I think the traffic on Nairaland has increased he needs additional servers, either that or some Hackers are using his site as a Training site.

Lol. Perhaps option A, not B.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Elikem stop talking about this
nomination oo.. Biggie will give u a
strike oo....don't let Bimp's nomination fever get you a strike.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Elikem telling housemates indirectly to nominate beverly! You can imagine the rubbish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ethiopia's vote for elikem was strategic, bimp swapped sulu, sulu is loved by africa and housemates, he he is likely to influence pple to nominate bimp and wat not. Annabel was the weakest link in the sense that she was most likely to get her constant 3 country votes coupled wiv the fact that west africa as at that time were united simply because of the hate against us. The best bet was to support elikem to get rid of sulu for fear of retaliation. All elikem got were sympathy votes. Pple were further motivated because of the nando situation. Now that nando has been disqualified I dnt thnk pple will care anymore. Elikem has a big mouth,he is already irritating a lot of pple hms and africa wiv his corky attitude,not forgetting the fact that he cheated in the HOH task. If he comes up he will only get gh and zim's votes. I hope he leaves before the finals, naija can make do wiv the ghanian voteas well as zim if cleo does not make it far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. Perhaps option A, not B.

Lol. Perhaps option C might be due to the fact that there are so many Alt Accnts created which are not beign used awaiting for a Rainy Day thereby suffocating needed precious memory.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
miss sparkle: Elikem telling housemates indirectly to nominate beverly! You can imagine the rubbish!
Please what did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Really? Can't you see she has done a good job Defending Melvin on This Thread?....a good lawyer defends his/her client even if he/she must force it down your throat....ermm can't you see Melvin is already a winner?
NO SHE SUCK, EVEN IF SHE'S DEFENDING HIM, SHE NEEDS TO BE REALISTIC.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
kay baby: If he comes up he will only get gh and zim's votes. I hope he leaves before the finals, naija can make do wiv the ghanian voteas well as zim if cleo does not make it far.

"Sadly our Melvin can only win if Elikem is evicted" I think that summarises your selfish Epistle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Please what did he say?
He says he'll like to see those who arent up 4 eviction up! Then beverly quickly asked him if he swapped her, he said no but will really love to see doze who aint up, up. He said this infront of cleo, bimp, n beverly. So what does that mean

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

Can you just stop this don't quote me don't quote me bullsheeet already?

This is Nairaland not kslibland or anybody's papa land. So anybody reserves the right to quote any forking body. Get it?

Jeeeeez!
Wheeew!! So this guy still found a way to quote me despite not giving him any.. Its like you have an erectio.n anytime you see my post..
Not everybody gets along,there are some people whose opinions vary with mine,and i can have a healthy arguement with them.. While some are just the opposite..
So whats wrong in me saying we should avoid eachother so that those viewrers/members who are tired of the whole attacks/insults will enjoy the thread? Are you that stuupid?
If you want to attack your enemy on this thread,must you quote them.. Why not show how intelligent you are by attacking them like someone with a brain rather than quote them directly which we all know causes fights..
Let me give you an example...
....Ugly asss niggazz be like "why will a guy like Melvin with shovel teeth be getting classy babes while the gala hawkers keep rejecting my fat self".................
Now the ugly arse nigga who i'm referring to knows himself.. This will bring less fights and more entertainment to the thread cos the ugly arse nigga cant attack me directly...
Now its left for the fat ugly arse nigga to reply intelligently without quoting me...
dont quote me again!!! oDE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
miss sparkle: He says he'll like to see those who arent up 4 eviction up! Then beverly quickly asked him if he swapped her, he said no but will really love to see doze who aint up, up. He said this infront of cleo, bimp, n beverly. So what does that mean
It means he is cocky and has a big mouth, we are yet to see him nominate Beverly to jump into any conclusions. ** Wandering why he did not use his swap on Beverly**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beverly says all the Barbie dolls in
the show have left.... Who are/were the Barbie dolls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.