Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192745 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nollywood needs Beverly...like seriously, she's that good.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
bev is so on point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
cleo too is doing her best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

I quote you again. Now run off and go drink some acid. Stoooopid barger!
I think you need the acid more than i do cos its the easiet way to burn meat and also considering the fact all your efforts to loose weight has been futile..
Amoeba like you!!! You are so stuupid "you make us wanna dance"....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelo though..lmao..

They spent just 20mins and they requested for longer time so biggie gave them 45mins..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
That drama got me laughing so hard...best part of the entire show I tell ya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin Beverly sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Are you as dumb as you sound? Selling Nigeria in a positive way? And the only way for you(Nuzo) as a Poster you could contribute to that effort, was for you to spew rubbish to other country Reps participating in a game?... If Foreigners are not allowed, why give foreigners the option to join?...
as far as your empty hogwash Threat of geting my IP address banned intoto is concerned once that is done I will simply throw away my borrowed Glo chip, since its obvious Foreigners are Banned from obtaining Nigerian goods, at the end of the day you will be the first Phool to charge XENEPHOBIA to SA.

Calm down, Nairaland is open and free for all. However, just like Facebook and other social sites...bullying shall not be tolerated.

Let's all start on a clean slate.

Peace!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
and it's a wrap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Biggie gave them maximum of 45 minutes but they finished b4 20minutes by my timing. D rehearsal was better sha. Hope they win d wager sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
When I say we have 1 entertainer(beverly) and 8 delawood furnitures, I hope u guys see whygrin grin.. Beverly on point!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

But if you look at him, he looks like he is, the way he talks and talking with hands. Just look at him closely. Oneal could be correct

Abeg. Its not possible. Sm1 dat gets a hardon on multiple occasions with maria on his bed. Sm1 who obviously likes dillish. N.b: like bot love. I dont believe in mellish so....

Sm1 who talked to maria abt when he was vin sex with a lady and she tore his fav shirt. Sm1 who said he ll like to stat a family pretty soon.
Abeg wen did we stat listening to oneal. Aba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Only the sitcom made sense to me. And it was because of Beverly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
our Beverly

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
She looks exceptional this evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nuzo':

Calm down, Nairaland is open and free for all. However, just like Facebook and other social sites...bullying shall not be tolerated.

Let's all start on a clean slate.

Peace!
"As we must account for every idle word,
so must we account for every idle silence"
-Benjamin Franklin
#Operation Clean Slate. **PEACE**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
I think you need the acid more than i do cos its the easiet way to burn meat and also considering the fact all your efforts to loose weight has been futile..
Amoeba like you!!! You are so stuupid "you make us wanna dance"....

And I forking quote you again. Now run off and go drink some acid. You filty disgusting thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali: She looks exceptional this evening.

I'm telling you... She keeps glowing by the day..

Melvin looks really handsome this evening too...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
They won their wager!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yaaay, they won.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Movies? Biggie are you for real?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Movies? Biggie are you for real?

LOOL. Seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
The housemates are about to watch a movie as an additional reward from biggy... Enough drinks,popcorn e.t.c
Movie starts in 5minutes!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
wager won.
pop corn, alcohol and cotton candy given.
they 'll all be watching a movie soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Ghba let everything go .glad you and nuzo' are at peace
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: The housemates are about to watch a movie as an additional reward from biggy... Enough drinks,popcorn e.t.c
Movie starts in 5minutes!!!
I hope its a Nigerian movie...**OnealTinz**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
she's beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
chriskwaku: @ Ghba let everything go .glad you and nuzo' are at peace
**PEACE**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
***chineke*** e be like say na ghanaian movie oooh...
Owl-neal,hahahaaahahaha!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yay! Congratulations! Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby! Biggie is a Ruby! Beverly is a Ruby Ruby!*in Sulu's voice*Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Its a movie shot in ghana.. grin.

Elikem no go allow them hear word again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.