Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,016 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2192988 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oneal is back to the lounge.
He can't miss Elikem's scene. Without
watching, How will he critcise?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Both useful ke?
Kslib is useful...yeah
But that fatso FORKmargot is only useful 2his gay partner(his dad) and soon 2 b f'ag cell mates in kirikiri prison while serving his 15yrs

And you had to involve his Dad?
How much more eediotic can you be?
Show us.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Abeg, what's the name of the movie?
that's the problem.i can't remember the title.it's a lovely movie.d iron lady set yvonne up at the hotel by killing frank artus,got her inheritance back,got roped by majid michel,she fell for him and later found out the truth about him,etc.will try and get the title for you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

And you had to involve his Dad?
How much more eediotic can you be?
Show us.
Hehehehehhehe!!!
I'm guessing u are his father...lol
Well, fatso's fa'g father u will b locked up in kirikiri alongside ur useless son.....
u dig that?
Bloody pokenoser....

Well my beef ain't wit u and I wnt waste further energy on u
So long sucker
PS: I jst showed u....gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nuzo':
But to be fair to Oneal, I may not have sat thru the movie.
I find most Nollywood movies tacky and predictable...not to talk of Ghollywood.

I however appreciate all their efforts even with the limited resources.
But to be fair,owl-neal has no respect atall.. How will Big brother feel if all the housemates walked out on the Movie considering the fact that it was a gift to them..
Elikem made a brief appearance in the movie and i expected him to atleast wait and see his part just to show support..
How will owl-neal have felt if Elikem or any housemate walked away or showed no interest when feza'S SONG WAS PLAYING AT THE PARTY ZONE last two weeks?.
Personally,i hardly watch Naija/ghanaian movies, but i will force myself to watch just to show support to someone who is coming up in the industry..

He didnt even bother to come look when the housemates were screaming ELIKEM in the movie..
Owl-neal is not only a bitter old man but also a wicked selfish person...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011: Nice diary session by Dillish. I know many won't want to admit it here but she is more subtle with words than Melvin, especially in the Diary room lately. This geh is so much playing the game.

I laff when sumone said Dillish is using Melvin for votes. Lyk seriously? And if that was true, what's Melvin doing? Not using Namibia? As if it was naija that saved Dillish from eviction the last tym? undecided

Don't be shocked if she pulls a surprise win in the finals. cool E go do una lyk gobe. tongue

Yes I posted that Dellish is using Melvin to get Votes. And that's just the truth, cos the way she adores Nigeria is far from just likeness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
But to be fair,owl-neal has no respect atall.. How will Big brother feel if all the housemates walked out on the Movie considering the fact that it was a gift to them..
Elikem made a brief appearance in the movie and i expected him to atleast wait and see his part just to show support..
How will owl-neal have felt if Elikem or any housemate walked away or showed no interest when feza'S SONG WAS PLAYING AT THE PARTY ZONE last two weeks?.
Personally,i hardly watch Naija/ghanaian movies, but i will force myself to watch just to show support to someone who is coming up in the industry..

He didnt even bother to come look when the housemates were screaming ELIKEM in the movie..
Owl-neal is not only a bitter old man but also a wicked selfish person...
I concur
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
If Dillish wins this money, I just can't help but wonder if she will say yes if Stephen proposes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
@The Amaka, @ochongonoko, @et al, I see Y'all Peeping through the Window.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Off to watch Bayern vs Man Shitty. Later y'all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: @The Amaka, @ochongonoko, @et al, I see Y'all Peeping through the Window.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:

Lol. Perhaps option C might be due to the fact that there are so many Alt Accnts created which are not beign used awaiting for a Rainy Day thereby suffocating needed precious memory.

Shey na you be the commander of option C folks ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninnyanny: Hey everyone. I have been reading all the stuff yal have been posting and truth is, I love nairaland,but today I decided to register cos of this mellish syndrome.
First of all, there is no and there would never be a mellish on bb or outside bb.cos of the following reasons:
* Dellish is a pretentious girl, who didn't appreciate guys hugging or kissing her cos of Steve
* she started hugging guys cos Melvin adviced her to do so cos it made her look out of place
* Dellish has a pity love relationship with steve(steve has been helping her financially)
* Cos of her pretentious nature, Dellish would never admit she loves melvin
* Melvin told biggie that he's not inlove with Dellish that he's only being nice to her cos
She's nice to him. He cares for only those who care for him (shikena)
I need to tell Nigerians especially those in support of MeLLISH that dellish is using Melvin to get votes from nig and rest of Africa. She wears Naija head warmer and raises the naija flags. She salutes naija more than she Does Namibia. Now she's trying to learn igbo and Pidgin, haba,isn't it obvious? Make una shine una eyes oooo.... If Dellish went to the finals without any HM from EA,delish would emerge the winner. Ask me how and I would explain.

On Point!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Omo see as Melvin serious dey look the movie.. If biggy was as serious as melvin is right now,,Nando would have gone home earlier than he did..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
C'est moi:

that's the problem.i can't remember the title.it's a lovely movie.d iron lady set yvonne up at the hotel by killing frank artus,got her inheritance back,got roped by majid michel,she fell for him and later found out the truth about him,etc.will try and get the title for you.
Trapped in the Game....that's the name of the movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
SO NOBODY IS VOTING DIS WEEK
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!!! I'm sorry,you are not a demon.. You are a sweetheart... Come here **hugs her***
I though i've already told you what you did that i didnt like,dear your case is different.. You and i have already ironed out our issue out before i replied that demonic fat pig!!!
Like i said,i'm sorry if it made you feel bad..**hugs her again***
tanks for d hugs fil so reliefed.both of u are inteligent dats why i love ur updates,pls dont get banned, for our sake.anyway after few wiks now all dis wil be over and i bet u most people wil want d thread to continue just because of dis enjoyable tins u guys do cause dats why most people watch and read meanings to bba.kudos to all of u,it takes an inteligent brainy to be an analyst.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Trapped in the Game....that's the name of the movie.
okies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!!! I'm sorry,you are not a demon.. You are a sweetheart... Come here **hugs her***
I though i've already told you what you did that i didnt like,dear your case is different.. You and i have already ironed out our issue out before i replied that demonic fat pig!!!
Like i said,i'm sorry if it made you feel bad..**hugs her again***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hot_slap::::::::::
#I dunno why Biggie gave HMs
popcorn this sort of movie. Whatever
happened to pap.
#Beverly: "shoot the
motherfucker" ..lady in the movie
shoots, a shocked Angelo
reconsiders his future.
#Awkward moment when Oneal
peeks at the TV, Feza approaches
the kitchen and he pretends he's
frying eggs.
#Wow! Elikem looked fresh in the
movie. He just won more jobs for
the makeup artiste.
#If u watching the movie despite all
the Afmag channels, ur addiction
cannot be cured by Pastor Oneal.
#Congratulations to HMs on doing all
the work to win their wager....
Sincerely, Bimp.
#Alhaji Melvin dated all the women in
the restaurant. I think the
restaurant is located in Namibia.
#It is only fair Beverly pays royalties
to Natasha for the plonunciations in
that dlama.
#Melvin just hugged Dillish in the
drama. Check Mellish fans for more
updates and photos.
#Angelo: "u guys are looking
great" ...compared to u, the world is
looking great.
#Any role u think Angelo is playing, u
are correct.
#Too bad the lipton tea advert was
done after Annabel's eviction. HMs
are taking tea without milk.
#Cleo's forecast is international
standard. The way she blended
Zambian and British accents.
#Elikem's blue jacket has done more
tasks than Biguesas.
#Feza is the newscaster. No one is
more worthy than the queen of
gossip.
#Oneal says Munya tried to hug Uti
but Uti pushed him away. DSTV
reception is blurry on radio.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Shey na you be the commander of option C folks ni?
Kwaaaaaaax....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

But if you look at him, he looks like he is, the way he talks and talking with hands. Just look at him closely. Oneal could be correct
Lol. Abeg make you no make me laugh abeg. Even if Melvin dey gay, he no see Bimp, Hakeem, Nando, Bassey or Elikem to chase na that Owlneal he go chase? Abi he tell you say he want old sugar daddy wey no get money? Lol. Abegi make I hear word.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Kwaaaaaaax....

Hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Melvin to Elikem, you are already a
star and the camera man quickly
shows Oneal's face. #Anything to keep the Ratings up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
1,2:

But if you look at him, he looks like he is, the way he talks and talking with hands. Just look at him closely. Oneal could be correct
Nah...na jealousy dey worry am. He is probably afraid of her moving on to Melvin incase he is the only one evicted.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
#DT AWKWARD MOMENT WEN ONEAL WINS GH/9JA VOTE ON SUNDAY TO SURVIVE wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: @The Amaka, @ochongonoko, @et al, I see Y'all Peeping through the Window.

lol.. I see you too fam, i didnt wanna get involved while they were bashing you. You know you're nigga so i had to keep mute.

How's is your hood at the moment?..i see you've spotted your bestie @the amaka? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
dmalam: SO NOBODY IS VOTING DIS WEEK

when those worth voting for comes up for eviction, i'll vote.. I dropped in a few votes for bimp though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: Hot_slap::::::::::
#I dunno why Biggie gave HMs
popcorn this sort of movie. Whatever
happened to pap.
#Beverly: "shoot the
motherfucker" ..lady in the movie
shoots, a shocked Angelo
reconsiders his future.
#Awkward moment when Oneal
peeks at the TV, Feza approaches
the kitchen and he pretends he's
frying eggs.
#Wow! Elikem looked fresh in the
movie. He just won more jobs for
the makeup artiste.
#If u watching the movie despite all
the Afmag channels, ur addiction
cannot be cured by Pastor Oneal.
#Congratulations to HMs on doing all
the work to win their wager....
Sincerely, Bimp.
#Alhaji Melvin dated all the women in
the restaurant. I think the
restaurant is located in Namibia.
#It is only fair Beverly pays royalties
to Natasha for the plonunciations in
that dlama.
#Melvin just hugged Dillish in the
drama. Check Mellish fans for more
updates and photos.
#Angelo: "u guys are looking
great" ...compared to u, the world is
looking great.
#Any role u think Angelo is playing, u
are correct.
#Too bad the lipton tea advert was
done after Annabel's eviction. HMs
are taking tea without milk.
#Cleo's forecast is international
standard. The way she blended
Zambian and British accents.
#Elikem's blue jacket has done more
tasks than Biguesas.

#Feza is the newscaster. No one is
more worthy than the queen of
gossip.
#Oneal says Munya tried to hug Uti
but Uti pushed him away. DSTV
reception is blurry on radio.

gringringrin...LMAO@ the boldded..nigga is mad funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm sure after this bigbrother, nobody...especially females will do this whole me and my bestfriend repping the same country. Eish, this Maria girl has suffered in the hands of Mellish fans that I cannot wait for the game to be over. In fact the girl has suffered in general. The fact that you couldn't even survive eviction once beht your bestfriend has survived like 3 times has to hurt a bit + now add the fact that Africa chose your boring bestfriend over you when the two of you were up together...then as if that one isnt enough, you are dissed for throwing yourself at a guy that some people think likes your bestfriend. And you cannot even blame them because the way your bestfriend and the guy even behave together sef just dey add fuel on top fire...then like play like play, na so the bestfriend blossomed in the hearts of people that even some countries prefer her to their rep and then to now dump the icing on the cake, the bestfriend has a very high potential of winning the game.
DAMN! It has got to be hard being Dillish' bestfriend. The girl just dey outshine Maria sha. Feza must not go anywhere this week, if not big brother must rig this game in the finale. #voteMelvin #Melvinforthemoola #teamMelvin+Maria #teamDillish+Stephan #ohyes!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol.. I see you too fam, i didnt wanna get involved while they were bashing you. You know you're nigga so i had to keep mute.

How's is your hood at the moment?..i see you've spoted your bestie @the amaka? wink
Lol, I thought you was a Peace Maker?... Niggazz like Moi don't Retreat... My hood is dry @the moment,.. Yep I mizz my bestie, mizz her comments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks: I'm sure after this bigbrother, nobody...especially females will do this whole me and my bestfriend repping the same country. Eish, this Maria girl has suffered in the hands of Mellish fans that I cannot wait for the game to be over. In fact the girl has suffered in general. The fact that you couldn't even survive eviction once beht your bestfriend has survived like 3 times has to hurt a bit + now add the fact that Africa chose your boring bestfriend over you when the two of you were up together...then as if that one isnt enough, you are dissed for throwing yourself at a guy that some people think likes your bestfriend. And you cannot even blame them because the way your bestfriend and the guy even behave together sef just dey add fuel on top fire...then like play like play, na so the bestfriend blossomed in the hearts of people that even some countries prefer her to their rep and then to now dump the icing on the cake, the bestfriend has a very high potential of winning the game.
DAMN! It has got to be hard being Dillish' bestfriend. The girl just dey outshine Maria sha. Feza must not go anywhere this week, if not big brother must rig this game in the finale. #voteMelvin #Melvinforthemoola #teamMelvin+Maria #teamDillish+Stephan #ohyes!

LMAOOOO. This guy, are you by chance a Namibian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.