Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199881 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
I joke around way to much... It is not my fault you have failed to see my play of words.

Patriot, na you be this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Kwaaaaaaax!!! **Resurrected**..... I knew you could not Hate me forever after warning me to Keep Away From your Post, isorait I've got Luv 4 U,...But hey @Kslib are you saying you were not campaigning for Dillish? Did majority of Nigerians not campaign for Dillish on this Thread?...You don't have Twitter & Fbk accnts so believe me when I say Nigerians Prefer Dillish to Beverly, Remember this quote? "Peeps in 9ja be like Awwww...Dillish baby is Drunk, Melvin go and take care of her, but when its Beverly....f.oolish geh, comeback home"...I see Beverly Hate all the Time.
Ohhhh,i seeeee!! So your new job is now to go around creating thousands of handles just show your different personalities and what you've been trying too hide with your original handle..
Why not be brave and show everybody who you are...
For the records,i never quoted you and your handle since that day and it still stands.. Now that i've known this to be your other handle,the same rule will apply....
For the records,all those who campaigned for dillish on this thread didnt care if she went home or not,all we just wanted was to let Namibia know we got their back.. We didnt care if we she went home or not.. Its only one guy @sholay that really cared for dillish besides strategic reasons...
You are a chameleon.. You always change characters/ur personality but know this "Each single handle you've created on this thread represents that personality you 're trying to hide with your original handle"....
@GH PATRIOT/KWAME,you can never fool me.. Be real for once...
I will apply the same no replying/quoting eachother rule i applied weeks ago..
Although,i suspected this new handle to be you but i decided to give it an element of doubt but i guess i was wrong..
Next time,i will use my detector to detect your new handles and avoid it.. If there is one thing that always gives you away is that all your alternate handles have one thing in common and thats "FUCKERY"...
I have nothing personal against you,but i feel it has come to the stage where avoiding people whose opinions and your vary on a different plane will go a long way in making this thread a more better place for everyone...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
TL between #TeamOneal and #TeamFezza.....

@FansOfFezza_BB8:: You guys are gonna ruin this relationship ... please don't try snatch EA votes...we are not gunning for SADC out of respect for
u..

@OnealBBA:: SORRY
DEAR,WE CAME ACROSS SAME CAMPAIGN TWEETS FROM TANZANIA TO SADC
COUNTRIES, HENCE US DOIN
THAT!

@FansOfFezza_BB8:: I will speak to the Fam..but
No, that's not our intention.

@OnealBBA:: ITS ALL GOOD
DEAR.. #ONELOVE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
keep the updates coming. hope the server does not go down again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
chriskwaku: keep the updates coming. hope the server does not go down again

You noticed it, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
I joke around way to much... It is not my fault you have failed to see my play of words.
y did u modify ur post?i saw what u wrote...bt i will let pass since u modified it bfore i could reply u...u said u were "word playing"?if that is the way to "word play",the world will be full of confused pple by nw...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

You noticed it, too.

i was like ah today too cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Honestly , some of the tweet and posts esp on channel 197/198 by so-called 9ja peeps is becoming very irritating.

If i wasnt a nigerian i am beginning to wonder hw i ll feel. Seems 9ja are hell bent on making melvin or bev loose dis game with annoying comments. Is it too difficult to just support sm1 witout insults and bad comments.

D whole of aftica knows Oneza aint shit and will do wat it has to do to get dem out. If nah feza or bimp u dey vote abeg just vote and lets just enjoy d game hwrva e come.

Abeg let day 91 come so dis whole shit stops. We all (gh,sa,bot, tz,ang wateva) all need each oda to survive. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Guys what time is their presentation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Ohhhh,i seeeee!! So your new job is now to go around creating thousands of handles just show your different personalities and what you've been trying too hide with your original handle..
For the records,i never quoted you and your handle since that day and it still stands.. Now that i've known this to be your other handle,the same rule will apply....
For the records,all those who campaigned for dillish on this thread didnt care if she went home or not,all we just wanted was to let Namibia know we got their back.. We didnt care if we she went home or not.. Its only one guy @sholay that really cared for dillish besides strategic reasons...
You are a chameleon.. You always change characters/ur personality but know this "Each single handle you've created on this thread represents that personality you 're trying to hide with your original handle"....
Although,i suspected this new handle to be you but i decided to give it an element of doubt but i guess i was wrong..
Next time,i will use my detector to detect your new handles and avoid it.. If there is one thing that always gives you away is that all your alternate handles have one thing in common and thats "FUCKERY"...
I have nothing personal against you,but i feel it has come to the stage where avoiding people whose opinions and your vary on a different plane will go a long way in making this thread a more better place for everyone...
Lol....so @Garriwarlord is what? Your Real personality?...You should be the first to know that I created an ALT accnt cox I was banned after engaging in a Marathon session between you and @safarigirl, I created this new accnt in X of emergency, and guess what? My accnts (GH Pat/ GH Kwame) have both been closed by **You know Who**... I've got love for you Bruh but I think you act like a kid, if going by your Reason you don't quote fuckkery comments, what made you quote me this Time Round? Real Men don't Hate forever... You are pissed off cox I went in aid of @otumfour when he was engaging you, so Yeah, you have something personal against me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nice diary session by Dillish. I know many won't want to admit it here but she is more subtle with words than Melvin, especially in the Diary room lately. This geh is so much playing the game.

I laff when sumone said Dillish is using Melvin for votes. Lyk seriously? And if that was true, what's Melvin doing? Not using Namibia? As if it was naija that saved Dillish from eviction the last tym? undecided

Don't be shocked if she pulls a surprise win in the finals. cool E go do una lyk gobe. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Patriot, na you be this?
Shhhhhh.....Yes oo... Moderator Tinz, I wanted to keep a low profile cox it seems the MODERATOR has got something personal against me.
#What Gave me Away?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
chriskwaku:

i was like ah today too cheesy

Hehehe. It didn't last up to 5 minutes though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011: Nice diary session by Dillish. I know many won't want to admit it here but she is more subtle in words than Melvin, especially in the Diary room lately. This geh is so much playing the game.

I laff when sumone said Dillish is using Melvin for votes. Lyk seriously? And if that was true, what's Melvin doing? Not using Namibia? As if it was naija that saved Dillish from eviction the last tym? undecided

Don't be shocked if she pulls a surprise win in the finals. cool E go do una lyk gobe. tongue

I personally think dillish is d main threat and ad long as feza or bimp stays in d game to neutralize one or 2 EA votes den alls gonna b perfect.
Very observant there bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Lol....so @Garriwarlord is what? Your Real personality?...You should be the first to know that I created an ALT accnt cox I was banned after engaging in a Marathon session between you and @safarigirl, I created this new accnt in X of emergency, and guess what? My accnts (GH Pat/ GH Kwame) have both been closed by **You know Who**... I've got love for you Bruh but I think you act like a kid, if going by your Reason you don't quote fuckkery comments, what made you quote me this Time Round? Real Men don't Hate forever... You are pissed off cox I went in aid of @otumfour when he was engaging you, so Yeah, you have something personal against me.
owww its you ghanapatriot/kwame/forskin(lol)/Ba. I agree with you on this one...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
tosincci:

I personally think dillish is d main threat and ad long as feza or bimp stays in d game to neutralize one or 2 EA votes den alls gonna b perfect.
Very observant there bro.
Bro, Feza is going this Sunday and Bimp may not be able to stop Dillish. Ethiopia has always deviated from the EA alliance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Error 502 bad gateway....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

You noticed it, too.
i did too....508 abi na 502 bla bla bla
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
nkwako: Guys what time is their presentation
6pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
I have nothing personal against you,but i feel it has come to the stage where avoiding people whose opinions and your vary on a
different plane will go a long way in making this thread a more better place for everyone...

Lol,ur anaysis dey always crack me up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
mykali:

If Melvin had never chosen not to swap somebody, he himself would have never been up.
Actually, He was nominated and left it as it was. Bev has Never been nominated or swapped.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro, Feza is going this Sunday and Bimp may not be able to stop Dillish. Ethiopia has always deviated from the EA alliance.

If it's 1 person going den it's oneal Zambia southafrica and bots....if Nigeria goes to feza den she's staying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
DILLISH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa: Three (3) entertainers left in the house. Beverly, Angelo and Elikem...BTW, the way Nigerians adore Dillish on Facebk and Twitter is pathetic, Beverly is completely forgotten, not cool at all.
Abeg remove angelo from this list.
Even Melvin n Dillish are more entertaining than him.
Sounds like u're trying to sound unbiased by putting Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
GhanaBa:
Everybody knows me with Garri-warlord.. That was the acc i created when i was banned,so i have nothing to hide.. The same thing i do with garr-warlord is the same thing i do with kslib.. When did you see garri-warlord post last.. i only use that acc when i get banned unjustly..
Lastly,i have nothing personal against you.. Why should i? Otumfour is your gh bro,so its only logical for you to side with considering that it was a country vs country thing..
I repeat its nothing personal... This will be d last reply.. Thanks!!
The last place to take things personal should be online..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: y did u modify ur post?i saw what u wrote...bt i will let pass since u modified it bfore i could reply u...u said u were "word playing"?if that is the way to "word play",the world will be full of confused by nw...
Lol,..... Sorry for that earlier Post....I was afraid you would WARN me not to Quote you again, can you imagine if everyone was warning the other not to quote him/her?....is the world not confused place already?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
C'est moi:

i did too....508 abi na 502 bla bla bla

Hehehehe.... Guess we saw different error codes. I saw 504. Kslib saw 502 and yours is 508. Oh, well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:

But he ll get ethiopia, malawi and tanzania for sure. Dillish only had mayb kenya and uganda left. Am sure melvin can take angola,9ja,SL,Roa and gh ( for me elikem is gonna leave soon cos he ll b up nxt wk afta his cheating mistake anyway, even if he is up against mel or dillish or cleo/angelo he l still go). D sa countries will split cleo and angelo

It might sound strange but my prayer is for bimp to win HoH. From my own littke calculations anyway

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
miss sparkle: Please I wanna ask a question. No insults please!

If Elikem, Melvin and Angelo r up 4 eviction next weet, which of these two will leave? For me I think melviin n elikem cuz they'll split votes, what do u think?
It'll be Elikem and Angelo.
Melvin already owns W/A votes minus ghana.
E.A prefers him to Elikem and Angelo. That much I know. He's their next fave outside their region apart from dillish.
Namibia and Angola will also vote Melvin. Elikem will get votes from probably ethiopia, ghana and Zim.
Angelo will get 4rm malawi, s.a, zam, bots possibly angola n tz
Melvin has namibia, roa, sierra leone, nigeria, uganda, kenya, and possibly angola n tz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
(1)Everybody knows me with Garri-warlord.. That was the acc i created when i was banned,so i have nothing to hide.. The same thing i do with garr-warlord is the same thing i do with kslib.. When did you see garri-warlord post last.. i only use that acc when i get banned unjustly..
Lastly,i have nothing personal against you.. Why should i? Otumfour is your gh bro,so its only logical for you to side with considering that it was a country vs country thing..
(3) I repeat its nothing personal...(4) This will be d last reply.. Thanks!!
(1)Who does not know @GH Kwame and @Gh Patriot are one(1)? Did I not use accnt name @GH patriot to bash the Moderator after accnt name @GH kwame was banned? ....(2)No, it was a you(@kslib) and @Otumfour affair, and I guess you were dissapointed in me cox we had a guud R/ship that time (3) I repeat you have taken it personal...(4) Feel free to quote and Reply me anytime.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Trust me..he'll stop her. 2 extra E.A votes won't be enuf for Dillish to win.
Bimp has got tz and malawi in d palm of his hands.
What dillish has is kenya..and possibly Ug (this ones are confused. They like melvin but might be influenced by kenyans to vote dillish)..
If bimp goes..malawi, ethiopia, tz will add up her votes...she might get 6votes..
P.s feel free to disagree #strictlymyopinion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
kgr28: owww its you ghanapatriot/kwame/forskin(lol)/Ba. I agree with you on this one...
Hehe... Let bygones be bygones, when next you see a Moniker with the Handle @forskin just know its moi, since I have nothing doing but creating unlimited number of accounts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.