Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (347789 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
LizyL: thanks how does the warranty work, do they replace or repair ?

I'm not sure about their warranty.... But When I bought my F7 the black one, after 4 hours of playing with it, I discovered it had ear piece problem when my friend called me on the phone . If you have ever poured water on a ear piece, you'll know what I'm talking about. That was exactly how it was sounding on the F7.

Bear in mind I bought the phone around 12noon..i got to their opebi office around 4pm and after explaining the issue to a Chinese man, he replaced my phone with the white version of the F7. So yeah they do replace phones...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paccino: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
henro111: Did u mean that Tecno f7 came with screen protector aside from the cover nylon that carry the android logo

yes there is.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jwills(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
My Galaxy Grand Duos is MORE EXPENSIVE than your Phantom A or your Phantom A+. So don't say I don't have money to buy the phone. If S4 were to be a DUAL SIM phone, I would have gone for it. It's because it's a single SIM phone I don't like carrying two phones.

there is a dual sim varient, would u get it too?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Nawa o... You don't use a tecno phone but you still haunt this thread like there isn't a s4 or grand duos or e3 thread... Peeps are satisfied with what they use, maybe, just maybe they don't give a darn about all your arguments and they don't give 5shits about all the 'facts' you've been going on about. In a sentence, y'all brothers dat are sammyheads, HTCheads, gioneeheads should 'SWERVE' the f*ck out of this thread for those it was originally created for. Bless#

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by blacktooth: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2013
BizBloke: Accessories intact! Sealed box. No shady deal. Black, or white. Pay as you buy.

Accessory checklist:
- Charger.
- Earphone.
- Powerbank (2200mAh).
- Flip case.
- USB cable (for charging the powerbank).
- Phone.

Retail box

Price: N33,000

Other Preferable Locations: Asaba, Delta, Benin, Ibadan, Onitsha, Awka, Anambra.

Waybill fee to preferable locations: N1000 flat.

What are you waiting for?

Do you still have dis phone available? And can I get d black version?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2013
pls can someone help me to compare properly tecno f7 n L3. I really want to know the differences apart frm screen size and price difference, which one is better pls? I want to buy the one u approve.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 2:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
Hahahahahahahaaaa!!! If the F7 battery is so great, and Tecno only added a power bank because of power supply in Nigeria, why didn't Tecno do so for the other smartphones like T1, N3, N7 etc.... By the way since power supply in Nigeria still remains the same, does Phantom A+ have a power bank too? Hahahahahahahaaa!!!!
pls Mr Samsung or what ever u call ur self, why don't u f*ck off n go to hell, whats eating you up? I gez it is d money u spent in petronizing ur gadem Sammy company n u just discovered u could have had dis whole miracle we are enjoying with tecno. Am sorry dear ucan't equal it, u just lost it. Go home n keep crying.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
And have you been reading this thread at all. Because I've been following this thread from page 1 and a lot people COMPLAINED they had PROBLEMS with the battery. Some said after charging fully, the battery just drops from 100% to 30% in ten minutes. Others said when they were charging and the battery got to 85%, it would STUCK there, and no matter how long they left the phone on charge, the battery level never went up. That was when some people TRIED Samsung chargers and when it WORKED for them, they started recommending Samsung chargers to others. Go back and read those posts.
Oga pls is Samsung your grandfather?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2013
fxstudent: Nothing is wrong with the F7 battery. I'm a heavy user and I own a Samsung nexus so I know what I'm talking about. With H+ on, sync on, I still get around 18hrs before it gets to 15%. Charging takes time on all Android phones. My nexus takes around 3hrs to charge and that's the same with my F7.
I repeat, there is nothing wrong with the F7 battery. Even Samsung is giving a power bank of you buy the grand duo.. It's all about marketing and not that the battery is poor.

My junior brother is using Samsung note and it takes about 3 hours to be fully charged...

don't mind that loser bro, he's just crying over his spilt milk.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: 24months abi? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Just damage the screen or immerse it in liquid and take it in and we will see if you wont pay for a new one
hahahaha lwkm, guy do u knw 1 of my friends crashed his s4 screen accidentally just 3 months after purchase, he went to samsung office wth his warranty. He gat to pay in order to repair it. I pity for d guy that day.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abbeyseto(m): 4:09am On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
I have bought four Tecno phones, but I've never used F7. If you read my posts well, you'll notice that I ONLY QUOTE PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THE PHONE, COMPLAINED AND POSTED THEIR COMPLAINTS ON THIS THREAD. I've never said anywhere that I'm using F7, though I've ADMITTED that I used to be a Tecno fan and I bought four (4) of their phones.

You quote people's complain and post on this thread? Why are u using paracetamol for other people's headache?
U no get work o, I swear.
You are not even a user, this is surprising!
Wasting hours of your life on people who don't even care about your existence?
Mehn.... I really pity your condition.
Somebody... Please save him from this dilemma, advice him on the next phase of his life which should occupy his mind.
Apparently, u have no focus....

Did that hurt? Oh... Sorry...

3 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Sommy47: pls can someone help me to compare properly tecno f7 n L3. I really want to know the differences apart frm screen size and price difference, which one is better pls? I want to buy the one u approve.
buy the f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2013
Sommy47: hahahaha lwkm, guy do u knw 1 of my friends crashed his s4 screen accidentally just 3 months after purchase, he went to samsung office wth his warranty. He gat to pay in order to repair it. I pity for d guy that day.
the S4 comes with ADH warranty but its not part of the normal warranty. You have to register seperately to be eligible and its limited to only two repairs. Maybe your friend wasn't aware.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2013
abbeyseto:

You quote people's complain and post on this thread? Why are u using paracetamol for other people's headache?
U no get work o, I swear.
You are not even a user, this is surprising!
Wasting hours of your life on people who don't even care about your existence?
Mehn.... I really pity your condition.
Somebody... Please save him from this dilemma, advice him on the next phase of his life which should occupy his mind.
Apparently, u have no focus....

Did that hurt? Oh... Sorry...

u wan kill d guy nii @abbey.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Nobody wants y'all sammy lovers here.. Be gone! With the amount of y'all using grand duos, one but wonders why you keep disturbing this thread... Abi dem be closet tecno fanb... #just saying :-XNobody wants y'all sammy lovers here.. Be gone! With the amount of y'all using grand duos, one but wonders why you keep disturbing this thread... Abi dem be closet tecno fanb... #just saying
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Oloro29(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Thank God the sammy guys have left in shame. Pls can we now talk abt the phone itself , i mean the A+. Has anyone ran antutu test on it, does it have H+ and how smooth does it run. Lets the users pls update us the prospective buyers o. We need to see what the n3 thread is like. If we do stuff like that, those haters aint gonna come here again. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Oloro29: Thank God the sammy guys have left in shame. Pls can we now talk abt the phone itself , i mean the A+. Has anyone ran antutu test on it, does it have H+ and how smooth does it run. Lets the users pls update us the prospective buyers o. We need to see what the n3 thread is like. If we do stuff like that, those haters aint gonna come here again. Thanks in anticipation.
am yet to run antutu on the A+. It runs smoothly, a lil bit faster than the A and yes it has H+
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Oloro29(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks, more review.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by deenawe(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2013
I've been using the f7 for two weeks now, and I have seen no discernible problems.I was surprised when I could multitask internet calling and online fps multiplayer gaming with no slowdown on the phone.impossible on the grand, the battery is standard and the camera has an amazing focus touch compatibility which could given your pictures incredible depth of field. Basically I see no reason why not to get the phone, as this morning o just got most wanted from the play store and its running flawlessly.
Yesterday I stepped on one ear of the headset.this is very painful as tecno phones have specific headset compatibility. Please does anyone have a place where I can buy tecno headset or one that works with tecno phones?. Feedback would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Need a fairly used tecno f7 or n7 plz
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2013
deenawe: I've been using the f7 for two weeks now, and I have seen no discernible problems.I was surprised when I could multitask internet calling and online fps multiplayer gaming with no slowdown on the phone.impossible on the grand, the battery is standard and the camera has an amazing focus touch compatibility which could given your pictures incredible depth of field. Basically I see no reason why not to get the phone, as this morning o just got most wanted from the play store and its running flawlessly.
Yesterday I stepped on one ear of the headset.this is very painful as tecno phones have specific headset compatibility. Please does anyone have a place where I can buy tecno headset or one that works with tecno phones?. Feedback would be appreciated.
Cheers.
pardon me bt hw do u mean by online fps multiplayer gaming? And where is dat done?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2013
tomii: pardon me bt hw do u mean by online fps multiplayer gaming? And where is dat done?
fps means First Person Shooter. Games like modern combat, nova, rainbow six, shadow vanguard...e.t.c are fps games. Online fps means playing the game online with other opponents
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ijeawele(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
deenawe: I've been using the f7 for two weeks now, and I have seen no discernible problems.I was surprised when I could multitask internet calling and online fps multiplayer gaming with no slowdown on the phone.impossible on the grand, the battery is standard and the camera has an amazing focus touch compatibility which could given your pictures incredible depth of field. Basically I see no reason why not to get the phone, as this morning o just got most wanted from the play store and its running flawlessly.
Cheers.
. The Nokia headset works fine with it. That's what am using after my own techno headset got damaged.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by deenawe(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: fps means First Person Shooter. Games like modern combat, nova, rainbow six, shadow vanguard...e.t.c are fps games. Online fps means playing the game online with other opponents

Exactly.
However in this case I used critical strike portable. A lightweight first person shooter that gives what I feel to be the best online fps multiplayer experience on mobile phones

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Mariesio: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2013
physise: airtel bb plan..to subscribe dial *440*16# cost N1500 data cap:2gb or dial *440*161# cost N1500 to get 4gb use internet.ng.zain.com as ur apn
But I dialed *440*16# and got 240mb
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Mariesio: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
silvernice:

Pls my brother don't waste precious time explaining what these dogmatized Samsung users can't see with their three eyes open. these companies are out there for making money and some guys r here defending Samsung. How many variants did HTC release for the desire series? Yet none could address the power consumption even tho they brag of the snap dragon and exynos processors.
I used to be an HTC fan But I'm tired of taking my charger every where u go rather than my Bible so I quit.

flexing my gta III on my f7. hater plz go hug barb wire!

LOL,LOL. Abeg no kill me with laugh ooo!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by swizzymob(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
am a newbie to postin in dis thread but sha i have been following it since when it have been in page 7 :-) dats by the way tecno rocks but guys have u checked out this new andy baby phone frm india the name is auxus iberry n1 nuclea the phone is da bomb 5″ phablet with a screen resolution of 1080p (1920×1080).
*.1.5Ghz quad-core Turbo MT6589T processor
*.Dedicated graphics engine PowerVR SGX 544MP
*.13 MP rear camera with BSI and 8 MP secondary camera
*.2800 mAh battery will be adequate for a day’s usage
*.Dual SIM (3G+2G)
*.WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
*.9.6 mm looks like our phones are ona better diet than we are on they keep getting slimmer everyday.
*.Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
*.Internal storage is going to be either8\16 GB.
*.MicroSD expandable to 32 GB

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: fps means First Person Shooter. Games like modern combat, nova, rainbow six, shadow vanguard...e.t.c are fps games. Online fps means playing the game online with other opponents
tnx
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by otabsky: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
konezy1: curve7 24k

still available?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cheers.

I'll trade my ear piece for you if your willing to trade your flip case :-)
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Onlytola: Need a fairly used tecno f7 or n7 plz

What's your budget?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
Well said bros. I've ended everything now. Bye for now.
E se o,E se o,E wa ma lo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.