Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (347790 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
konezy1: please how i open pdf file with F7+

download Adobe Reader from playstore.. Or any other pdf reader..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
You can download it from this link: http://mobtechinfo..com/2013/04/download-for-android-blackmart-099242.html
It works just like play store. You see the list of apps or you just type the name of the app you want to download and bingo. If you've already installed some apps on your phone (maybe through 4shared), just click on "ON DEVICE" and you can UPDATE those apps. If you want to download PAID APPS, you'll still see the price against the name of the paid apps. Never mind. Just click install and it'll start downloading. Sometimes, some of the paid apps appear as FREE on BLACKMART, and you wouldn't know which one is free and which one is the paid, since there are two names of the same app appearing as free. What I normally do is I go back to play store and check the size (MB) of the app (both free and paid). Then I get back to BLACKMART and I know the one which is a paid version. There are some paid apps that may not work after downloading them with BLACKMART. Because those apps need licence from the developers. For example, FACELOCK FOR APPS PRO kept force closing and a message showing "required licence" after downloading with BLACKMART. So I had to PURCHASE that one from PLAY STORE.

cool.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: and who says you can't get a custom kernel on a tecno device?

Pls tell us dumb brain...

How do you get custom kennel on tecno
*hurries to google.com to search* grin

Abeg yuu need a custom rom for that shi*
And were can you find a custom rom when theres no developers support on the device undecided
Even in india were it was made or maybe china *who knows maybe its here in naija* nobody over there sees the product to be called a phone yet...

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
nnabezejames: i use a phantom a+ and my ba3 is over good those people complaining are guys who want there phone to last for 10 days
Ahaha , i had to laugh to that ' those people complaining are guys who want there phone to last for 10 days'
Lol so you want yours to last for 2hrs then you charge 12x in a day lol lol ^_^
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
biz2get:

And were can you find a custom rom when theres no developers support on the device undecided
Even in india were it was made or maybe china *who knows maybe its here in naija* nobody over there sees the product to be called a phone yet...

Oga what is your problem?!! Everyone one is trying to work together in peace and you still trying to stir arguement?,,,I believe you are above 18 so bros plz act your age..thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
Hahahahahahahaaaa!!! If the F7 battery is so great, and Tecno only added a power bank because of power supply in Nigeria, why didn't Tecno do so for the other smartphones like T1, N3, N7 etc.... By the way since power supply in Nigeria still remains the same, does Phantom A+ have a power bank too? Hahahahahahahaaa!!!!
hahah a
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Oga what is your problem?!! Everyone one is trying to work together in peace and you still trying to stir arguement?,,,I believe you are above 18 so bros plz act your age..thank you.

Thank you t2....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
And have you been reading this thread at all. Because I've been following this thread from page 1 and a lot people COMPLAINED they had PROBLEMS with the battery. Some said after charging fully, the battery just drops from 100% to 30% in ten minutes. Others said when they were charging and the battery got to 85%, it would STUCK there, and no matter how long they left the phone on charge, the battery level never went up. That was when some people TRIED Samsung chargers and when it WORKED for them, they started recommending Samsung chargers to others. Go back and read those posts.
Lol you forgot 1... grin
Turn the phone off and see MAGIC CHARGING grin grin grin
In 30mins you have 100# turn it on remove charger and watch it drain hahaha
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
fxstudent: Using the phone while it's charging takes longer to charge.... Just drop the phone and wait... For those that charge their phone to 100% and then notice their battery dropping to 30%.. Yes it's true... Happened to me.. And how it happened was that my battery was at 4%, then I switched off the phone. After 10 mins or so I put it on and to my surprise, it was at 100%. I knew it couldn't haven't been true so I opened YouTube and started streaming HD quality videos and after 3min, the battery dived to 7mins.... So my advice is leave the phone on while you charge it. The Guage doesn't work properly if the phone is off.... That's my opinion...

Lol confession of a true user...

But what if the phone battery dies complete before you'r home or were you can charge
How do yuu by pass that

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
please add me to phantom a1 WhatsApp group 07031366310
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

The camera is ok.
Pls bro, no offence but explain OK
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
I quote author=fxstudent]My suggestion is for people that own the phone and not noise makers..... If you feel the screen is a bit not to responsive... you can take out the screen protector... It's there on the screen. The screen is gorilla glass.. I personally used staple pin to scratch it and nothing happened... I swear.. Taking the screen protector off makes all the difference when your using swift key to type :-) [/quote]
If i hear....hahah gorilla even the company doesn't even know what specs the phone they produce got...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Not entirely correct. What you need is a rooted phone and a CPU frequency altering app.

I understand yuu man , but on tecno it wont work stock tinz...
I had to run a program that require cpu at 1.5ghz downloaded some apps non worked... Why?? Kennel issues
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: ma guy nothing dey happen. No shaking.

Pls apart from tecno ranges of android phones ....

What other android phone have you used??

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coolstan: no need to. Before you criticize something use it. My advice is this buy/borrow/swap the F7 with someone for atleast a week, use it and then you'll be taken seriously. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you criticize something you've never used?

So.... I used it and i can admit it being TRASH!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
4mnths old Tecno n7 available for sale...#xo ckean with all d accessories intact(even d carton lol)....call,txt or add on whatsapp if ur interested...07033099478
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Please does anyone know the name of that application that enables you download Premium apps free of charge...someone mentioned it before but I can't remember the name.please? Anyone? Thanks

Search on google 'aptoid' i use it on my nexus smiley dnt forget to add more stores
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
samako: im usin ma samsung galaxy s2 n d fn beats any f'in fone Tecno wl eva make
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by blacktooth: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ok, is it A+? Cos dats what I need.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by icze(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nobody has really said much bout d camera...d only ans I got was ok...someone should pls explain more bout hw good d a+ camera is
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
biz2get:

So.... I used it and i can admit it being TRASH!!!

If it's trash to you, you shouldn't be on this forum. It's as simple as that.. Why waste time commenting on a trash phone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
fxstudent:

What's your budget?
24k for the f7. 20k for the n7.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Onlytola: 24k for the f7. 20k for the n7.

Make it 29k and we might have a deal for the F7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
marcjoe:

sorry i meant 4shared.com
thanks its alryt. I know it was a typo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Larrybillz: 4mnths old Tecno n7 available for sale...#xo ckean with all d accessories intact(even d carton lol)....call,txt or add on whatsapp if ur interested...07033099478
i'm interested. Contact me on adeyilolaadetola@yahoo.com
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
You can download it from this link: http://mobtechinfo..com/2013/04/download-for-android-blackmart-099242.html
It works just like play store. You see the list of apps or you just type the name of the app you want to download and bingo. If you've already installed some PAID apps on your phone (maybe through 4shared), just click on "ON DEVICE" and you can UPDATE those apps. If you want to download PAID APPS, you'll still see the price against the name of the paid apps. Never mind. Just click install and it'll start downloading. Sometimes, some of the paid apps appear as FREE on BLACKMART, and you wouldn't know which one is free and which one is the paid, since there are two names of the same app appearing as free. What I normally do is I go back to play store and check the size (MB) of the app (both free and paid). Then I get back to BLACKMART and I know the one which is a paid version. There are some paid apps that may not work after downloading them with BLACKMART. Because those apps need licence from the developers. For example, FACELOCK FOR APPS PRO kept force closing and a message showing "required licence" after downloading with BLACKMART. So I had to PURCHASE that one from PLAY STORE.
thanks a ton bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Larrybillz: 4mnths old Tecno n7 available for sale...#xo ckean with all d accessories intact(even d carton lol)....call,txt or add on whatsapp if ur interested...07033099478
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Blewusi:
It works just like play store. You see the list of apps or you just type the name of the app you want to download and bingo. If you've already installed some PAID apps on your phone (maybe through 4shared), just click on "ON DEVICE" and you can UPDATE those apps. If you want to download PAID APPS, you'll still see the price against the name of the paid apps. Never mind. Just click install and it'll start downloading. Sometimes, some of the paid apps appear as FREE on BLACKMART, and you wouldn't know which one is free and which one is the paid, since there are two names of the same app appearing as free. What I normally do is I go back to play store and check the size (MB) of the app (both free and paid). Then I get back to BLACKMART and I know the one which is a paid version. There are some paid apps that may not work after downloading them with BLACKMART. Because those apps need licence from the developers. For example, FACELOCK FOR APPS PRO kept force closing and a message showing "required licence" after downloading with BLACKMART. So I had to PURCHASE that one from PLAY STORE.
thanks a ton bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
i'm interestd mail me on adeyilolaadetola@yahoo.com
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
biz2get:

Pls apart from tecno ranges of android phones ....

What other android phone have you used??
and who are you? :s
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
fxstudent:

If it's trash to you, you shouldn't be on this forum. It's as simple as that.. Why waste time commenting on a trash phone?
no mind the oloshi. Who dash am money to buy am? Make i hear say e fit afford am
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
biz2get:

intelligent brain explain to us what you understand is a custom rom/kernel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.