Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... (21209 Views)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Babe !

Hw far u

Long time no hear , hope all is well
I'm aite... U? U don turn big boy nau she? No more romantica sec. We go join u soon o! tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Rooneyboy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gift340: mine was a hot n hard sex dat was on ma bdai

seeing ur face and ur location alone, have no reason to be surprise grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
jackbauersballs: In Nigeria,Nothing romantic...Just the usual singlet and boxers
4 exes...all bought me singlet and boxers
One tried and bought the BYC brand tho.. undecided

Then I went to Europe and started getting Breakfast in bed, Red letter days, Designer wristwatches

Not a Gaddem fxxcking singlet in sight angry

Thank God for European girls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Multcolor: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nothing much sha, just £2000 cash with diamond ring and designer sunshade
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Rooneyboy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm aite... U? U don turn big boy nau she? No more romantica sec. We go join u soon o! tongue

No be big boi matter ooo, it just got abit boring there u know.......

Had to find fun elsewhere.

Again, I should think this topic is in the romance section .
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Don't usually do these simplistic threads, but gatts pay homage to that wonderful has-been, ya dig.

Drink driving and I crashed my car(write-off) and my has-been shocking gave me half the money to get a new one.

That shocked me - and that has to be one of the most wonderful and romantic gifts I've ever received. The timing was so perfect that even if she had given me 1p, I would've appreciated it. These times, I was in uni - and my car was the important thing in my life. grin

God bless that girl, right there.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Belle!!!!!!!
Seun give me link 2 dislike dis tin jor or I go seek boko help mk dem helep me bomb dis jagbajastic wawordcious comment of dis boy girl.
I dey win 1-0
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sage2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
babyosisi: Cash kiss kiss
Nothing as romantic as cold hard cash IMHO
Flower gba kwa oku lipsrsealed
Romance me biko by giving me berra cash make I enter market wink

Correct gyel.I like girls who make things easy for CashMen like us. No time.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
My usa visa is the most romantic gift I av ever gotten.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by PrettySpicey(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
I do believe I get romantic gifts almost on a daily basis from Oga hubby - his Sunday special pancakes for breakfast; washing up the clothes I soaked in water while I was unwell; helping out with house chores without thinking anything of it - and also surprise little kisses, hugs and touches.
Like now, being served a hot mug of peppermint tea to calm my cough and sore throat.
Romantic gifts? They are not just once in a lifetime, they come often, in nice little packages. And I truly appreciate them all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
ighoosagie:
Seun give me link 2 dislike dis tin jor or I go seek boko help mk dem helep me bomb dis jagbajastic wawordcious comment of dis boy girl.
I dey win 1-0
Are u ok? Dem reverse ya brain? undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rooneyboy:

No be big boi matter ooo, it just got abit boring there u know.......

Had to find fun elsewhere.

Again, I should think this topic is in the romance section .
Ok o! I hia u...

Biko go verify MR NL na! angry
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? Dem reverse ya brain? undecided
Make I first finish dis my moet b4 I answer u. Akpako babe if d belle u don abort dem vote 4 seun , by now seun go 4 don dey aso rock. See as u wor wor belleful. No let me park behind u. Me like tailgating wela
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Yvete(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Body massage ... No questions! grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
ighoosagie:
Make I first finish dis my moet b4 I answer u. Akpako babe
Bia, if den send u, tell dem u no fit deliver dat kian message. Ode!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sirbegojay(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
the most romantic gift i have ever received was a kiss was an hour
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by daviide: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Does sex count ? Nd d watch am wearing ..got both from people I bearly know
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, if den send u, tell dem u no fit deliver dat kian message. Ode!
Bone of d bone , I go catch u 4 joke section, as u slim like fella so, if u b cow na 5naira suya ur entire body go produce, aboki I lie?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by abdullkabar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
A note book from my ex
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by tjfulloption(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
i have neva receive any before, am looking for LOVE. and am so serious.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by isilolo: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
I once received a set of panties. Is that a romantic gift? Can't wait for a really really ROMANTIC gift now

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
tjfulloption: i have neva receive any before, am looking for LOVE. and am so serious.
Google will solve ur problem, just type www.iamlooking4luv.com
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
sexymoma: The Most Romantic Gift have ever received was Kisses.... Like 2hrs Kisses
Oya Nairalanders let get started. cheesy

2hrs of wah? Haven't U come across the thread talking about STD? shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
ighoosagie:
Bone of d bone , I go catch u 4 joke section, as u slim like fella so, if u b cow na 5naira suya ur entire body go produce, aboki I lie?
Mstewwwwwww! Is dat all? Commercial waste! Dress go one side jooor! Nkpi!!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by mzcharm: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ur q.f must b a real dumbass..givin U Ha Purity..culdnt she wait until daht special nyt..afta she has xaid I DO
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by maryify: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
my was my engagement ring
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Efikman(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Policewoman: A KIA Cerato brand new for my Birthday, from my guy.
Girl, will you marry me?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by searay(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Singlet
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by eagleeye3: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Maybe Two Singlets.
Pls read my signature.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
A single long stemmed rose inside this lovely red box as one of my Val gifts. Unfortunately, d giver is now my ex. #sigh
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mstewwwwwww! Is dat all? Commercial waste! Dress go one side jooor! Nkpi!!
Urgly mucheche , if person like u wan contest as d most urgly babe, dem need do heavy makeup 4 ur face so dat make u no go 2 urgly and still u go still win b4 dem start. La bance, la taye taiwo, la obj, oshiomole,la iduwogbo, la segun arize, la tinibu.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
^I forgot to laugh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Vero's Ladies Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.