Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... (21208 Views)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by olymurphy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
2 Red Apples from my sweethussy
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Prowizy2: It was my b.day & my gf gave me her virginity.. Damn! Can't 4get dat day
Na wa o..
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Highbe(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! D same weed ya fada was smoking when he accidentally r@ped a gorilla. End product ? U!!!! Now feck off! Anuz carriage!
cant d 2 of U stop all dis.Adult for that matter.:-/
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
sexymoma: Am at your door cheesy
really? walks out of my room havin only shorts to welcome you into my inner chamber...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Highbe: cant d 2 of U stop all dis.Adult for that matter.:-/
Blow go one side Biko! I dey my own jeje dey freestyle as always, one amphibian dey yab hin entire lineage, I add my own jara, na me u con see quote? Mr man, respect yaself.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Mrevildoer(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
sexymoma: The Most Romantic Gift have ever received was Kisses.... Like 2hrs Kisses
Oya Nairalanders let get started. cheesy

I would like a challenge o undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U are? undecided
you want form like say you no know how far... abi?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: you want form like say you no know how far... abi?
I repeat, u are? undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Lakayana: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Highbe: cant d 2 of U stop all dis.Adult for that matter.:-/
who told you that they adults. They are little puppies. No adult will say some of the foul things that comes out of their keyboards

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
A slap
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^thank u! Shoboleyoke! Mafilomidasi! Eke Oshi!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! D same weed ya fada was smoking when he accidentally r@ped a gorilla. End product ? U!!!! Now feck off! Anuz carriage!
uncouth b**ch....Where were u when ur age mates were learning manners?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
12 inches!:
Teaching ya moda manners. I mean some1 had to school d street urchin on how to keep her damn legs closed.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I repeat, u are? undecided
ask google...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: ask google...
Ok! Bye!!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by kalufelix(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. I think it's kissing and other things..
hahaha...are yhu a learner??
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Silicon
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Aunty nurse: Silicon
For real? Lmao!!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
12 inches!:
bros leave idowuogbo, na my secret love. na me de help her shine her congo. over-happiness na de make her misbehave so.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: bros leave idowuogbo, na my secret love. na me de help her shine her congo. over-happiness na de make her misbehave so.
Don't get me started.

I won't warn u again!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Teaching ya moda manners. I mean some1 had to advice d street urchin on how to keep her damn legs closed.
I used to see ur mama hustle on allen every night. I gave her a good fu.c.k without condom and along came u. I'm actually ur real daddy. I disown u.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by kalufelix(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
otijah: dats not gift its a curse
u dey mind the mumu wey don enta blood convenant say na gift...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Aunty nurse: Silicon
i can give you somethin better...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
12 inches!:

I used to see ur mama hustle on allen every night. I gave her a good fu.c.k without condom and along came u. I'm actually ur real daddy. I disown u.
Hahahahha!!! Funny! undecided undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Augustinaz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Pacesetter2: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Cassava flakes grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Mrevildoer(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Teaching ya moda manners. I mean some1 had to school d street urchin on how to keep her damn legs closed.

WTF shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by BabaAlabi: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
12 inches!:

Cheap lines that secondary sch students use.....MU-MU
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by adconline(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
a BJ!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: i can give you somethin better...
I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Vero's Ladies Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.