Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... (21207 Views)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: Are you for real? flower?naija girl would rather take the financial equivalent to the flower... or you just want form omo yankee for here?

I am yankee angry
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by akinzyakin(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
A Mouth Gig..*was
madttt fun ooo
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Dempsy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
babyosisi: Cash kiss kiss
Nothing as romantic as cold hard cash IMHO
Flower gba kwa oku lipsrsealed
Romance me biko by giving me berra cash make I enter market wink
.......hungry gal
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I am yankee angry
oh no wonder. well i won't mind sampling your apple
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Daresh(f): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2013
An Orga5m
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Daresh: An Orga5m
bad girl... you need them multiple?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by mrofficial(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee: [size=20pt] A Honda Crosstour 2012 Model [/size]

Who give you?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee: [size=20pt]A Honda Crosstour 2012 Model[/size]
mr.official:

Who give you?
Na bitter kola daddy
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: oh no wonder. well i won't mind sampling your apple

Its not on the market
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its not on the market
Ouch!! grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its not on the market
I va a real garden of flower at d sin city, ca u come get some
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ouch!! grin
Re u back frm d coven meeting
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 04, 2013
ighoosagie:
I va a real garden of flower at d sin city, ca u come get some

What kind of trap is this? angry
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

What kind of trap is this? angry
Am 4 real, trust me
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Expsbterror(m): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Not sure I hv received some romantic gift doh but I guess I liked ma jotter grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by AdeniyiA(m): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2013
S-U-Y-A!, wen i get toothache grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: red wine self de inside my inner chamber. but eh by the time we start the main jigi-jaga you go forget red wine
u jos dey mek mouth ni jare bola told me u re nt a good congo shiner grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2013
sexymoma: u jos dey mek mouth ni jare bola told me u re nt a good congo shiner grin
ah no let bola deceive you o, she doesn't want you to enjoy what she constantly enjoys sweetie... if them de give rating for congo shining level, na life grand-patron them go give me because i don pass grandmaster.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by iykdon: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
The only romantic gift that i've once recieved is 2 boxers and 2 singlets
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by DeNoble1(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Prowizy2: It was my b.day & my gf gave me her virginity.. Damn! Can't 4get dat day
Guy, You were actually the giver, not the receiver. ...na she enjoy pass
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ouch!! grin
hehehehe... my personal person
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2013
^Morning...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: ah no let bola deceive you o, she doesn't want you to enjoy what she constantly enjoys sweetie... if them de give rating for congo shining level, na life grand-patron them go give me because i don pass grandmaster.
if u don pass grandmaster honeypot 4 don tire u na abi na food ni tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2013
De Noble: Guy, You were actually the giver, not the receiver. ...na she enjoy pass
chairman na so you reason am? me think he's the giver because to disvirgin babe no be small thing o.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2013
mr.official:

Who give you?

My girl friend ofcourse
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2013
sexymoma: if u don pass grandmaster honeypot 4 don tire u na abi na food ni
d thin de sweet me pass food and with the way i de do am eh, even you self go know say somethin de way too sweet pass food. You will be so satisfied but still asking for more... in fact you'd add it as part of your daily routine...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee:

My girl friend ofcourse
U b man? shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I get easily annoyed with cheesy "romantic" gifts.. I love flowers, [size=18pt]but I love them when given for no reason[/size]. I think its dumb that guys feel compelled to give them on certain days so I dont find them so romantic. But, [size=18pt]if they are given for no reason at all[/size], then that is romantic.

My most romantic gift was ..... Cookies grin

Believe it or not, even when it seems there are no reason behind it, there is.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U b man? shocked

Yes my sister
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee:

Yes my sister
For real? Wow! I b think say u get melon for front o!

Oya go verify Mr Nairaland joor! angry
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For real? Wow! I b think say u get [size=18pt]melon for front o[/size]!

Oya go verify Mr Nairaland joor! angry

lolz, no melon

Mr. Nairaland? I don't think so
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: d thin de sweet me pass food and with the way i de do am eh, even you self go know say somethin de way too sweet pass food. You will be so satisfied but still asking for more... in fact you'd add it as part of your daily routine...
jesus wept.... You want to spoil ma early morning fasting ba. Lai lai i no go allow dat wan. Bt come o u min say it would be 24-7 thing, my dear honeypot go catch fire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Vero's Ladies Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.