Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (27734 Views)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Akiika: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Junkie(gbana smoker) journalism!!! $23 Million ko, $1 billion ni. Person wey be say one correct sniper go take out effortlessly. Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by trolling(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2013
dont fall for the okey-doke, if dey want him they'll get him
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by musiwa26: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2013
since they have place money on him for 2 years now.. the northerners are not going to give away their own people location.

look in this map.. everybody above in red has a boko haram member at least in his family. because boko haram is not their real name. it was an islamic movement spread across north.. so you can see why the chief of army said , people within his army were given out information to boko haram.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2013
musiwa26: since they have place money on him for 2 years now.. the northerners are not going to give away their own people location.

look in this map.. everybody above in red has a boko haram member at least in his family. because boko haram is not their real name. it was an islamic movement spread across north.. so you can see why the chief of army said , people within his army were given out information to boko haram.

You can use the satellite pictures to locate him and collect the cool cash. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by sweetnigga(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Freiburger:
Can you give us some breakdown on what you meant with this?
it is called typographic error..,
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by grandstar(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
moderatorr: the last 50 people US placed bounty on their heads are all dead.
sadam, osama, azwahili, muhktar . . .

these condom boys should know whaymts up by now.
is that true? can it be verified?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by sweetnigga(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2013
9jadelta: chei, businessu. let the hunt for shekau's head begin grin
bros abeg na them still de catch/kill their wated person..but if u wan go begin look 4 shekau, abeg anything wey u know say u get, like fooowl, shoooes, phooones, laptooops, anything at all make u WILL come for me., i sure say u no go come back.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by mekaboy(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2013
I am waiting to hear what BUHARI will say to the US.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Cleanman(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2013
someone gave the closest insight to this:;the US guys knew the Nigerian Army are getting closer to finding that shekau dude with these continuous clampdowns,and the smart bastards stepped in to steal the glory...Imagine what the story will be when bokoram shekau is eventually found.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by snthesis(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2013
NL-pure rib cracking entertainment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Afritop(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2013
If Buhari can be bold to condemn the actions of the federal govt towards the boko haram insurgency, I expect him to do the same towards the US. Buhari and the so called Northern elders who are sympathizers of boko haram ought to be put on 24 hours surveilance and they should be stripped of any national honours and banned from taken part in any political activity that could cause tension in the country.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by lacasa: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Which 'Shekau' r they refering to

Cos, i thot our FG said he duznt exist undecided

"We doubt Shekau’s existence" – Presidency

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/we-doubt-shekaus-existence-presidency/
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Ebitito(m): 2:06am On Jun 04, 2013
My fellow Nairalander's. Abeg if you see Shekau try call me 08066627499.. I go fit catch live to give d US. GOVERNMENT... SEE MONEY... Shekau WAT $7M. X150=.....

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: Say what you may, but I don't like the fact that America stays in other countries' business!

What they are doing seems good but trust me, there's always a catch! Smh!

I'm not buying this stunt!

Y'all are soooo ungrateful.. That's our tax payers money you know? Smh
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by sambos994(m): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2013
They just made Shekau famous, making him get more money from fellow jihadists to launch more attacks.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by HezronLorraine(m): 2:31am On Jun 04, 2013
earthgreeners:

You are right..... It places Shekau on the top list of the terror hierarchy.....
yeah ver correct.but the title of this thread is misleading.its 7 and not 23.I don't believe Shekau's capture will change or deter dse demons BH from their activities but it sure will slow them down and give the security agencies time to prep for their comeback attacks.these islamist extremist do have an administrative political structure,so shekau is not the only one wielding the commands.sponsors also have a say.whatever,he must be captured.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by geeballer(m): 2:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Hopefully there'll be peace. Its got up and downsides. Interested in obtaining genuine vehicle documents/renewals. We deliver par excellence
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by toshmann(m): 3:05am On Jun 04, 2013
[size=18pt]23 million what! shocked[/size]

Men I'm heading down to Borno ASAP before umuafrika first me reach there come carry this money undecided
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by thoth: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2013
The Americans will push this till it becomes acceptable that nigeria is a terrorist nation, they will start a bombing campaign and terrorize the whole nation, even the opinions of the ordinary people will be dronwed out by out complicit media and puppet goverments, at the end of the day NIgeria will be a virtual colony. what they were doing now is to create a problem and then blow it up and use the excuse to destroy the target, daily news on parkistan will show you where nigeria is headed.
it bothers me when nigerians take part in this plan, and more worrisome is the fact that majority of ignorant nigerians accept this form of oppression.

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by betrani(m): 5:22am On Jun 04, 2013
Bigcake: USA is simply bringing dis fuctards to limelight n further sympathy frm their fellow jihadist. And their next plan is to establish a military base in northern Nigeria. Endtime, one world government in the making.
Most people don't knw what this is about! I totally agree with u! David Icke's revelations clearly states who the actual terrorists are but some people here think about America's help and assume as well as believe its a favour! I pity us! One world government is what these devils are driving at! And when the say "chip every one" people think its for the Americans alone! Atms, sim cards, other biometrics are already carrying RFIDs! And like they said "the people would ask for them" thats what we do everyday! These guys are sponsoring terror attacks to instil fear in people then coming to deceive them with some lies!"problem, reaction, solution" thats the theory Icke said this is about!

3 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by REVOLUTNIS: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2013
What about the Niger Delta boys no share for them?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Pennywise(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2013
The Nigerian Govt should give this announcement as much publicity as possible in hausa language even though i believe Shekau is hiding down south.

Not knowing who to trust will push him further into hiding and away from his followers further weakening their command and control.

The US offer will not recruit new financial sympathizers bc the world terror franchise is a close knit one with headquaters in North Africa and d middle east. It will only place all funds and donors to Boko Haram under further scrutiny a fact which donors now have to take seriously.

Nigeria's fight against islamic terror just had a big boost. It is either d Jonathan govt take advantage of it or treat it like all else.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ChiSun27(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2013
daylae: WoW! This bounty is quite enticing. . .

Its high time i visit borno. Someone said is a great place to be this time of the year.

Ijeoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ChiSun27(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2013
one question....plz....wat has America eva done for free? Hmmmmm...I'm perceiving some unpleasant scents from dis....God help 9ja.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Flexskillz(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
thoth: The Americans will push this till it becomes acceptable that nigeria is a terrorist nation, they will start a bombing campaign and terrorize the whole nation, even the opinions of the ordinary people will be dronwed out by out complicit media and puppet goverments, at the end of the day NIgeria will be a virtual colony. what they were doing now is to create a problem and then blow it up and use the excuse to destroy the target, daily news on parkistan will show you where nigeria is headed.
it bothers me when nigerians take part in this plan, and more worrisome is the fact that majority of ignorant nigerians accept this form of oppression.

Thank u sir. Its a shame, few nigerians ever get to see the bigger picture. Same USA, always playin the Big brother. The sovereignty of a nation means nothing to them. I think their interest in our oil is what is pushing them. Like someone said earlier, they just declared these guys an international terror group. With the clampdown of the Nigerian millitary, these BH boys game was due! Why did the USA wait for this long? Cos the game was soon to be over abi?
Next thing will be to declare Nigeria a terrorist state, claim a hunt for Shekau and probably get him, but leave the country worse off than it was.
I don't fancy US involvement in this, if anything they should have met with the Presidency before doing anything.
(Not that the presidency would have been smarter though!) But this really gives me more concern!
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2013
does this mean that USA are now in the process of invading Nigeria on the pre-text of seeking Boko Haram?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2013
kponke denge: I just re loaded my locally made pump action rifle am off to bronu state $23million no be beans.
it's not $23mil for shekaus head it's $7mil... Read again and this time make sure you digest it.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: Say what you may, but I don't like the fact that America stays in other countries' business!

What they are doing seems good but trust me, there's always a catch! Smh!

I'm not buying this stunt!
Ok. I dont buy it either but my mind tells me if your government start oppressing you like many African leaders,u'l be first to blame U.S.A for not coming. Very funny hmm? It happened in Yemen,Libya,Syria,even somali,mali to mention a few. The fact is CAN and many other activists has been calling on U.S.A to add boko haram to their list but ur government pleaded with them not to. They however add a few of their leaders,place ransom on their head and u start crying U.S.A again. No one is saying there is no catch and no one is saying they wont do something to protect it's interests in Nigeria, or that they are saint but please enough of this hypocrisy. Inviting them when u need them and demonizing them when they act.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2013
baqina: Time for all ds babalawos and Dibias sons and daughters to prove there worth....have a nice day

Going to TB Joshua now for spiritual insight on Shekarau where about
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Cleanman: someone gave the closest insight to this:;the US guys knew the Nigerian Army are getting closer to finding that shekau dude with these continuous clampdowns,and the smart bastards stepped in to steal the glory...Imagine what the story will be when bokoram shekau is eventually found.
That's more like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Economy Downturn: Redeploy Adeosun From Finance Ministry , Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.