Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (27731 Views)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Emytexboy(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Chynx: No matter what u do, u never can succeed in pleasing humans. You act, wahala; you no act, wahala...damn!
meaning?

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2013
May God save us from the orchestral of evil, the west. I consider this move a way of the west to cyphone our crude as America will not make a move on this if there be no gain that must follow.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Emytexboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2013
Wendyslim: Ok oooo . I pray it work in other to restore peace in the country. undecided undecided
you pray what works? what kind of human understanding do you have?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ichidodo: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2013
U.S.A! U.S.A!! U.S.A!!! U.S.A !!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Ozonna(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Aigbofa:

You can use the satellite pictures to locate him and collect the cool cash. What do you think?
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This is a job for Baba Lakyo and his Ombatse Boys.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by free2ryhme: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013
I am suspect of this move the US in involving mingling in our affairs She never through her weight were she has no strategic interest. With the hoax war against terrorism slogan which forms the basis of this strategic involvement Nigeria would have to pay heavily for it in the near future. it could be recalled that if the US could orchestrate the bombing world trade centre claiming it was terrorist then I do not trust her... The elitist-occult govt headed by a black man named obama an illuminati and 33rd degree freemanson if pursuing agenda that proves towards one thing one world govt dominating and further unleashing terror on the entire earth.

The very seed of terrorism was sown and prunned by the US and now they are using it as motive to topple govt around the would including Syria... Nothing just happen on the world scene they planned it to happened and the control the whole process .. even the world economic crisis btw 2007 - 2010

Nigeria beware
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by BrosPeter: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chynx: No matter what u do, u never can succeed in pleasing humans. You act, wahala; you no act, wahala...damn!

Gbam!!!

1millon likes
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by otunbacymbal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
The amount is huge, very huge. But search for a bogey and bogus is also a huge and deadly task. I prefer to wait to the final scene as an audience. Ah! Please, remember, bury him at the desert not sea this time around. Anyway, Obama-Binladen = Al CIAda
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by FreeWill01: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Imperial McHæl:
I think your english teacher needs to be jailed
It seems you have a terrible understanding of what this write-up is all about. Yet you're first to raise your voice in protest. SMH 4 u

Lol, you are the English teacher nawww.
Think outside the box( or write up), you will understand.....why is the US not fighting side by side with naija soldiers already....
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Pompoly: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners]WASHINGTON – In an unprecedented move, the United States on Monday posted up to $23 million in rewards to help capture five leaders of militant groups which have spread terror in west Africa and Nigeria.
The highest reward of up to $7 million is offered for the leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram extremists, Abubakar Shekau, while $5 million each was posted for Al-Qaeda veteran Mokhtar Belmokhtar and Yahya Abou Al-Hammam, a top figure in Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, US officials said.

Some of his men might betray him to get this bonanza
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'll say it's about high time.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Datsme: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
whr r my Ibo guys? Money don come o!
Nairaplus:
Who cares?!!! If you know where they are please report, collect your cash. grin grin grin
Yes, I think this is one. Lol
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ideylaff: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: Say what you may, but I don't like the fact that America stays in other countries' business!

What they are doing seems good but trust me, there's always a catch! Smh!

I'm not buying this stunt!

Catch like how... Nigeria wey nor fit stand on her own 2 feet get mouth... LOL

Catch or no Catch... Yankee, UK have had awa ballz since 19??'s anyway.....

abi which kind shakara we dey do.... LOL

I beggi.....1st of all Go down low
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by CooldudeY2J: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bounty hunting seems to be a lucrative biz *dusting my AK 47 wink
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by trolling(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
free2ryhme: I am suspect of this move the US in involving mingling in our affairs She never through her weight were she has no strategic interest. With the hoax war against terrorism slogan which forms the basis of this strategic involvement Nigeria would have to pay heavily for it in the near future. it could be recalled that if the US could orchestrate the bombing world trade centre claiming it was terrorist then I do not trust her... The elitist-occult govt headed by a black man named obama an illuminati and 33rd degree freemanson if pursuing agenda that proves towards one thing one world govt dominating and further unleashing terror on the entire earth.

The very seed of terrorism was sown and prunned by the US and now they are using it as motive to topple govt around the would including Syria... Nothing just happen on the world scene they planned it to happened and the control the whole process .. even the world economic crisis btw 2007 - 2010

Nigeria beware
i gbadun you jare,school them, and we keep seeing more false flags to create order out of chaos e.g Patriot Act etc
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by thoth: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
stankezzy: why is it that nigerians think like fools,if us
help they will say they are after their oil ,if
they do not help like in syria,the masses nd
world are accusing them that they are
watching nd thousands are killed.ley me ask u
a question,nigeria nd us who get oil pass?
nigeria nd us who get other natural
resourcess pass?.it is like a rich man in the
village,if he gives someone money people will
say 'it is juju money' if he does not give
people will say 'he is stingy nd wicked'.l have
known that it is beter to do good nd forget
what fools will say.
You are mistaken, no one has ever called the americans anywhere to help in anything, infact no one ever wanted them in any of those conflicts you mentioned. What you fail to understand is that in each of those places you mentioned their were formerly no conflict and if there were it was extremely negligible then the americans came in and escalated it then used the pretext to destroy the country, install their puppets and clamp down on their resources. I have been saying this for 5 years now here and nobody wants to listen.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by toshmann(m): 2:35am On Jun 05, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Bounty hunting seems to be a lucrative biz *dusting my AK 47 wink
Poor you, I've already lotioned my 2013 Bushmaster cool
You wan try? AK 47 in this 2013? Better go back to my grandfathers era tongue

Wey my maidugiri ticket sef, wey my bullet proof and otumakpu? All right, lets go make some money cheesy
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 05, 2013
[size=20pt]All this is the USA gradually preparing Nigerians for when they would invade and occupy Nigeria on the pre-text of hunting down Boko Haram. Their drones are probably already criss-crossing Nigeria's air space.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.