Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (27730 Views)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Willywilly4: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Shekau is finished on this earth, wanted dead or alive.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by stankezzy: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Flexskillz: .

Thank u sir. Its a shame, few nigerians ever get to see the bigger picture. Same USA, always playin the Big brother. The sovereignty of a nation means nothing to them. I think their interest in our oil is what is pushing them. Like someone said earlier, they just declared these guys an international terror group. With the clampdown of the Nigerian millitary, these BH boys game was due! Why did the USA wait for this long? Cos the game was soon to be over abi?
Next thing will be to declare Nigeria a terrorist state, claim a hunt for Shekau and probably get him, but leave the country worse off than it was.
I don't fancy US involvement in this, if anything they should have met with the Presidency before doing anything.
(Not that the presidency would have been smarter though!) But this really gives me more concern!
why is it that nigerians think like fools,if usa help they will say they are after their oil ,if they do not help like in syria,the masses nd world are accusing them that they are watching nd thousands are killed.let me ask u a question,nigeria nd us who get oil pass?nigeria nd us who get other natural resourcess pass?.it is like a rich man in the village,if he gives someone money people will say 'it is juju money' if he does not give people will say 'he is stingy nd wicked'.l have known that it is beter to do good nd forget what fools will say.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2013
DonHummer: #choi..7 million dolax...i don vex
#shekau ultimate search activated
# parkin my bags
# heading to the north

# enter north
# hears sound of gun shots..
# lever don cut..
#going back home
d guy deh lagos since dey enjoy hmsef, search am fr lagos
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by stankezzy: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2013
thoth: The Americans will push this till it becomes acceptable that nigeria is a terrorist nation, they will start a bombing campaign and terrorize the whole nation, even the opinions of the ordinary people will be dronwed out by out complicit media and puppet goverments, at the end of the day NIgeria will be a virtual colony. what they were doing now is to create a problem and then blow it up and use the excuse to destroy the target, daily news on parkistan will show you where nigeria is headed.
it bothers me when nigerians take part in this plan, and more worrisome is the fact that majority of ignorant nigerians accept this form of oppression.
why is it that nigerians think like fools,if us
help they will say they are after their oil ,if
they do not help like in syria,the masses nd
world are accusing them that they are
watching nd thousands are killed.ley me ask u
a question,nigeria nd us who get oil pass?
nigeria nd us who get other natural
resourcess pass?.it is like a rich man in the
village,if he gives someone money people will
say 'it is juju money' if he does not give
people will say 'he is stingy nd wicked'.l have
known that it is beter to do good nd forget
what fools will say.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Jonwesley(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2013
I thought the JTF reported recently that Shekau has been killed. Why the bounty on this man again? Or there is no truth in the report?
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by kaeto(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Tomakint, Jmaine, Odionodion and Seun (respect), where are you all, bring the rounds, amoured personnel carrier, AK47s, grenades, rocket launchers, telescopes. Also Rocktation and Policewoman, lace your shoes, today we head straight for the North-east. First we go for Shekau, then next is Belmokhtar, that's some $13million sh1t on course...
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by OneNaira6: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2013
First and foremost, USA I want to thank you in advance for bringing al-queda to Nigeria. You just elevated Boko Haram status in the jihad eyes. You know whenever una get involved, that's where they seek to create more support. Those ignorant half crazed sand nigg@s eyes will think una are persecuting "muslim" "again" with this reward. Thank you for creating more problem. Thank you. angry angry

Now to address the post
Shekau your days just got numbered fast. count it down ooo cause your death wish was just signed the day USA created that bounty. 25 million dollars and you live in a country where each and everyone of the citizen are money hungry and desperate for foreign money. Ewo you don die shekau. Dude, I no pity you but I pity you at the same time. They just gave arm robbers, 419ers, kidnappers, militants, even nigerian politicians, ordinary traders, common nigerian in the street and even beggars reasons to track you down wherever you dey and kill you. Even the people that are hiding you go sell you out for that reward. This is Nigeria. Oya USA how you want am? dead or alive? Head or body?

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by aquabeing: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Django unchained mode activated
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by itszanga(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2013
This only makes this Shekkua fellow to be hyped among d jihadists. Us should even render help as manpower and not financially.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Now Shekau must surround himself by very trusty people/couriers - always gonna be difficult in Naija. End of Shekau, methinks. I give him just 3 months - he'll be dead or caught by then.

Great move by the US Govt. The Nigerian FG should add another $1m to good effect. This mass murderer has just become a hounded fugitive like Osama and will be untill he's captured.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2013
America should mind their own business and let us be, They should swear wit amadioha that they don't have a hand in Boko Haram operations. Now that they saw that the Nigerian Government is closing in on their man they need to take him out as soon as possible even if it means using those nearest to him and that's the reason they are offering the $23m.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2013
A good move:S
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by caprini: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2013
The hunger for quick and easy cash in Naija is enormous.This guy is a gonner.Am sure it will be his cousin ,brother,in-law or uncle,that will deliver him to the JTF.His days are numbered.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2013
gboss4sure: America should mind their own business and let us be, They should swear wit amadioha that they don't have a hand in Boko Haram operations. Now that they saw that the Nigerian Government is closing in on their man they need to take him out as soon as possible even if it means using those nearest to him and that's the reason they are offering the $23m.

Do you have proof America is funding BH propagating Sharia over Nigeria? The facts ( by Shekau own words) show that BH is partly funded by sworn American enemies like Al Qaeda - related terrorists organisations.

Long before GEJ started closing in on BH/Shekau, he was declared a terrorist by the US and the whole BH would have been declared a terrorist organisation by the US if not for intense lobbying by Nigerians stating all kinds of dubious reasons.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Alexebo1(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2013
I jst nid a 12 round revolver n i wil deliver shekau..,i rest my case
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by eddyslim(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: Say what you may, but I don't like the fact that America stays in other countries' business!

What they are doing seems good but trust me, there's always a catch! Smh!

I'm not buying this stunt!
Don't make me believe you are one of the boko member oh
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Pontaboki: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
You Are The Most Intelligent Guy In Africa
otipoju: Hmmmmm.A bounty on Shekau's head signifies a tacit approval of Jonathan's state of emergency by Uncle Sam.Mr Buhari watch your words...this game is not Ludo,its a lot bigger than you think you know.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by juddywoko(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2013
$23 million offered by USA 4 Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau! :O. Let d hunt 4 Shekau's head begin! Bros wetin u dey wait 4? Omg! Where dis children kip my head lamp and my cutlass!!!

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by addicted268(f): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Wey dat shekau pictures again?make I cram d face.infact na to cut newspaper clips of d imam paste for my room so dat I go fit recognize am if I see am for road o.*Alex Mahone mode activated* cheesy cheesy
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Myself2(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Rubbish
Is that all the US can do?

Anyway,if they need to put bounty on anybody's head,it should be on the head of Buhari,that blood-sucking demon
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Okijajuju: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2013
The F.G should allow the U.S into Nigeria to open a Base in the North under a 20 year agreement that would see the U.S and Nigerian forces work together to combat Boko Haram and also see the Nigerian Army recieve tactical and intelligence training from the U.S Army.

angry
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by mecussey(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Jenny20: It's long overdue, never knew why U.S waited this long to put Abubaker Shekau on it's terror list.

Now, Deploy the drones and get it over with, it's about time. angry

Go build your own drone, local drones are possible, where the robotic fighter can be controlled by GSM masts, we can call it a state or national drone. I dont know how we can grow without technology
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by lohvang4: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2013
A bounty on Shekau as militant commander of BH and none of Buhari - their hardened spiritual head! They will raise another Shekau. It's a pity that Buhari said the nonsense that came from his gutter of a mouth through Liberty FM in Kaduna. Their plan with Tinubu to Islamise Nigeria has failed from the beginning. These cretins have never criticized BH for bombing Christians southerners/middle beltans, even since 1960s. No matter what APC or CPC or ACN do, they won't win the presidency of a united Nigeria.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Okijajuju: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2013
**Forms search party, fortifies them with Bomb and bullet Odeshi** Shekau must be found by all means.. Nzogbu Nzogbu!! Eyimba enyi!! angry

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg[/img]
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Anniettieufia(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2013
please ,
i want to see pictures and faces of this people ,
who knows, i might be passing them on the road.

That money is worth having .
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Jhulyan(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2013
Freiburger:
Can you give us some breakdown on what you meant with this?
Nigeria is incapable of capturing shekau...simple!!
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by polosky: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Money making tins! Oya maiduguri, here i come
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ImperialMcHael(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2013
FreeWill01: US shaaaaa, what is 23 million dollars compared to naija oil reserves....very good strategy. So now they are trying to tell us that the most dangerous terrorist in the world is a Nigerian. This occupation government coming from US to Naija is some what inevitable oh...This people are too smart and too patient.
I think your english teacher needs to be jailed!
It seems you have a terrible understanding of what this write-up is all about. Yet you're first to raise your voice in protest. SMH 4 u
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Melancholy(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
To all niggars, maga go pay this year
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Orlandosucre(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=supaeagles]No offense to Ngr vanguard but is there any other source of this information,ask dem o,ma broda.are they sure] smiley
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by jice(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2013
This is the true Ultimate Search
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by ElCaballa(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Wow!am heading villa first thing tomoro morning to revive my ODIESHI.Grandpa here i come.Let me see who said its not my turn to make money this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.