Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (24372 Views)

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Mayanat: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
The faces am looking at here is not Nigerian,

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by knuckbuck(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
These guys protesting are so light-skinned. They do not look like our regular 9ja folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by saint047(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dis is d hand work of ACN/CPC,and I guess dat d pple doin dis are d jobless nigerians ova there,disgracin demselves,David cameron,pls deport dem back to nigeria,cos dey are bcomin useless ova there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by flexshop(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............Comedy central.........papa ajasco

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by tpia5: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
those guys are pakistanis or middle easterners/asians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Chillypelly(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Imagine Tinubu mobilizing ignorant street urchins to score cheap points. I will prescribe the British authorities to send the entire crowd of jobless monfos to nigeria to face the the rest of us and proclaim their folly.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Policewoman(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
asorocker: Hundreds of Nigerians, today,protested in London over what they described as “President Goodluck Jonathan’s dictatorial tendencies.”
The protesters marched to 10 Downing street where they presented a copy of their petition to the British Prime Minister.
Details later.

Source
RENTED BUNCH OF NINCOMPOOHS. I bet some of them are not even of Nigerian origin. Mshewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nwaoguta(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
why not put it this way .hundreds of idle nigerians protest in london. that would have make sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by musiwa26: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
this is jero iginla he is nigeria too.. does he look nigerian to you.

how do you think nigerian abroad now look like.

[img]http://whl.uploads.mrx.ca/kamloops/images/en/inside/2010/10/jarome-iginla34718.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by babseg(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
those two guys on the right looks Asian/Arabs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by adexway(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Only a fool does the same thing the same way at all times and expect different result. It's time to change our leadership. We need a new experience. No one on my mind though but the taste of PDP has gone sour on my mouth.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Ferdinandu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abeg somebody should help and contribute flight money for them,they must be broke and stranded that is why they cannot come to Abuja to protest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Policewoman: RENTED BUNCH OF NINCOMPOOHS. I bet some of them are not even of Nigerian origin. Mshewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

In as much as I agree with you that they may be rented, you're wrong about the protesters needing to be Nigerians.
Obviously you haven't been to a protest rally.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
its a certain tribe from the south west who are protestin...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Chubhie: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Since APC embraces any entity that criticizes GEJ, There could be a possibility that PDP may set this up to embrass opposition. APC/ACN should as a matter of urgency dissociate its self from this group. tis all politics.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bwahahahahaha grin

Jobless mofos. When they're ready to protest about the balkanisation of Nigeria and how the UK can help break the redundant amalgamation, they should shout serious minded folks. tongue

Nigeria is never going to work!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by dgitrader(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is clear warning to some Nigerian youths who still think the streets of London are paved with gold. Who are looking for the slightest opportunity to go abroad in search of greener pastures. A lizard in Lagos cannot become a crocodile in London. See clear example of jobless Nigerians in foriegn lands, desperately broke even to the point of acting as rented crowd. ( see how ashamed they are, hiding their hungry faces)
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by gedtalks(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
kkkp: Dis is jst d beginin..after 2015 we will charge him 4 genocide grin grin smiley grin grin

grin grin grin look at this foolish post from a big time foooolllll sad sad sad ** cry cryshake my head in disappointment ***

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by solomon111(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
ShyM-X:
Bwahahahahaha grin

Jobless mofos. When they're ready to protest about the balkanisation of Nigeria and how the UK can help break the redundant amalgamation, they should shout serious minded folks. tongue

Nigeria is never going to work!
I will like to know how you think the UK can help break up Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cowards don't protest. Most of them are hiding their faces and the ones that are visible don't even look like Nigerians. I see an Arab in there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by tpia5: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
They are not nigerians, geez.

Why are people so gullible.

Maybe they're royal's folks, he was shouting about light skin the other day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Let them come home and occupy Eagle square, the same way their Turkish counterparts are doing at Taksim square. Why are they covering their faces, anyway? The few ones who didn't cover their faces look anything but Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Policewoman(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
I suspect some of them may be kids of ACN/APC Politicians who have stolen our money and sent them abroad with the loot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hungry peeps, who know who paid them and gave them that poster to carry and make noise. Y dem dey cover their face na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
solomon111: I will like to know how you think the UK can help break up Nigeria.

Go read about the Balkan war.

All the west needs is their media, a false flag, and thousands of paid and indoctrinated protesters!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Jobless people. Most probably living on benefits. Even in the UK they couldn't shed their cloak of political thuggery! Smh, Cowardice couldn't even allow them show their face.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by bobod: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think these are probably a rented crowd rather than rational Nigerians protesting .
Nigerians in Diaspora sometimes have a clearer view of the polity . Definitely asking for British intervention in Nigeria is not an issue now .
Nigeria has definitely moved from the days of rampant senseless state sponsored killings .
Jonathan is definitely better man than most rulers Nigeria has had .

Lets not forget our suffering under the military , clamp down on the press and even ordinary freedoms of expressions online like we had now. I shudder to think of when then Nigerian rulers were using mobile phones and most nigerians were told access to land lines were not for the poor .

My dear Nigerians , we cannot attribute these positive improvement to Jonathan or any person , but the collective will of Nigerian people.

Wether the protesters like it or not , Nigeria is the destination of several hundreds of billions of forieng money in investments. Please note the oyinbos were not begged to come and invest in naija , but believe me they have done their due diligence search before deciding to invest in naija.
These are the results of changing nigerian political and social climate , again is all due to Nigerians .

Some one might shout , the gains of investments are not getting to common man , yes not in the way we want yet anyway , but it shall get to everyone soon . Remember the investments of today are also for the coming generation , so please remember 'though shall not eat the seed' the fruits might not fully mature to our liking but the younger ones will benefit far more than we can imagine .

The handling of the security situation by Jonathan is in my opinion quite appropriate . People of naija descent are being implicated in terrorist activities in England and US , BK are bombing the whole of the northern naija !

That needs a very strong response , infact probably stiffer than presently applied .
The forieng investors don't like corruption , stealing etc , but they constantly say in close circles that that is understandable that in poor but very vibrant and ambitious society like nigeria there will be some corruption mainly due to widescale poverty in the presence of good brains!. So they will still invest and use our 'smartness' to their own advantage .Please note what i said does not imply condoning stealing and the rest , but poverty make people lose their dignity -fact !

No investors, local or forieng wants to be killed by people professing strange philosophies that edifies death in order to go and fornicate with 72 virgins!
Terrosm will effectively destroy this great economic growth and transformation that the whole world is marvelling at and are scrambling to be party to .

Lets collectively support Jonathan , and condemn rented crowds who are remotely doing the work of their financiers whose money is stained by the blood of innocents shed during attacks by terrorist fanatics that have nothing in common with our local tradition , customs and beliefs .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by matoyeh(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin useless things
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will wager a bet that this protest has little to do with party politics but everything to do with the bill approved by the Nigerian Senate a few days ago.

Still looking for 'real' Nigerians? Check out the pic below grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ndKcBl5pMKw/UaCVcXCyfuI/AAAAAAAAKLk/6W1qCfhs2wI/s1600/nigerain.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by solomon111(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Maybe these guys are protesting about the crushing defeat of bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by matoyeh(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
musiwa26:

this is jero iginla he is nigeria too.. does he look nigerian to you.

how do you think nigerian abroad now look like.

[img]http://whl.uploads.mrx.ca/kamloops/images/en/inside/2010/10/jarome-iginla34718.jpg[/img]
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Monimatic(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is a crystal clear cheap propaganda and blackmail orchestrated by
All Progressive Congress(APC),Tinubu, Buhari,Liar Mohammed,Northern Elders Forum and Arewa People Congress(APC).
Hahaha grin grin grin
Foolish APC london chapter supporters
APC and their cronies are getting more dumber and foolish than the President Goodluck everyday,despite the President below average performance in Government, he will still win landslide come 2015. APC is not getting things right at all, their propaganda tactics are beginning to back fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Becomes Ambassador In Tanzania / NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! / Kachikwu's Letter: There Is A Cycle Of Power Within Buhari’s Govt. – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.