Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,058 members, 7,899,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (24335 Views)

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
The fact is that gej is trying to use dictatoship but these silly nigerians are wasting their time protesting in the street of england (error)
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by y2kplus: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Every time I look at the people in this photograph, the more I believe they are mostly not Nigerians. Some have the Arab Spring look on their faces. I may be wrong but surely not Nigerians. At least with those brave enough to show their faces.
Can't understand what this is meant to achieve. Why go to the UK PM?
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by delords2: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Their so call protest is unfounded, baseless and illogical besause they can't point to anything happening now or in the immediate past that could justify their empty claim. I SUPPOSE THEY ARE ASSOCIATES OF Adebolajo and co, murderer of Drummer Lee Rigby TRYING TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF INVESTIGATORS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by collynzo2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
gramci: Why are they even covering their faces, they must be ashamed of themselves. cheesy
Funny and true.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by collynzo2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
If only they knew.....
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by collynzo2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
David Cameron who is still stunned by revelations of his wife's secret affairs with an MP is who they went to protest to. Lol
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by betrani(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
"Paid Mob" some people are at london's comfort mercies and fail to see beyond what the white man believes! the fact about Nigeria is one which even the best analysts quiver when faced with a debate of sort! there hasn't been anytin tyrannic or dictatorial about jonathan in comparison with sponsored violence in syria, afghanistan, iraq and a host of many others! seems to me that everyone is being sympathetic with a sect whose terrorism has no justification and demands "molten iron fists" when Mr. Gej didn't act at the "wee hours" of the boko haram menace, we called him all sorts of names and made him feel the guilt of his own "inability and incompetence" as a leader, now he has acted based on what we demanded, some people who haven't lost a loved one to terrorist attacks feel it is a duty to go on air and spew trash in the name of protests! I pray london sees more of the drama people experienced when Boko haram was on the drivers seat in the North; so they can know the difference between peace and confusion!
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
matoyeh: nonsense
Rotflmao grin grin
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by musiwa26: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Danisky23: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na who send dem?
Detectorial tendencies cos he has offically pronounce Bokoharam a terrorist group or 4 d jail term 4 terrorist accomplice.infact ds r jobless N illegal migrants in London seeking 4 attention.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by biafransoul: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
shurlermoz:

All you have mentioned above only exist in the books, our roads still remain death traps(Lagos-Ibadan, Benin-Ore,Lokoj-Abuja), millions of youths and more are losing their jobs by the minute. As for power, don't even go there, I have nt had light in Onike, Yaba in 3weeks, how do I call that an improvement? And I wonder which railway system U are talking about, Japan just launched a bullet train (500kilometer per hour) and you are here jubilating that †ђξ govt repaired a locomotive engine. Its time Щέ stop caring about where our leaders come from or what religion they belong to, Щέ should only be concerned with what they can offer, how they can better our lives and our future.
pls, can you enunciate your family's contribution to the development of Nigeria? Rather than being an armchair critique why can't you think of a better way to add to the development of your country.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by delords2: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
Their so call protest is unfounded, baseless
and illogical besause they can't point to
anything happening now or in the immediate
past that could justify their empty claim. I
SUPPOSE THEY ARE ASSOCIATES OF Adebolajo
and co, murderer of Drummer Lee Rigby
TRYING TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF
INVESTIGATORS

Or they should simply open their faces and be bold enough to tell us that the current fight against Bomo Haram is illegitimat - I think that's the truth behind their silly protest and shameless protest.

They belong to this class of people below:

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
gramci: Why are they even covering their faces, they must be ashamed of themselves. cheesy
Cos most of dem voted 4 clueless Jona. Meehhhn, it's so shameful! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=musiwa26]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by coogar: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
buhari sponsored these lots....
7 miserable nigerians disgracing their fatherland in london. the met police should have called immigration on them.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by musiwa26: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
who is more nigeria between this name aderemi balogun, jero iginla, or Goodluck Jonathan or david mark

answer

aderemi balogun, jero iginla,

aderemi balogun

Düsseldorf (#3 / Defender)

[img]http://e2.365dm.com/08/10/640/LeonBalogun_1349444.jpg?2008-10-16%2012:20:17[/img]

this girl are nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9iQVvS3Zw
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
^^^^ Please can you go and open up a thread about how Nigerians should look like and stop derailing this thread with your nonsensical posts. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by funnyx(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Musiwa can you just go back to your cage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think this people are not Nigerians or maybe they are buhari sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Osama10(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Those are not Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Kingspin(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
I thereby call on the British govt to use the opportunity to check their passports.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Bright2(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
From their legs they look like congo people,now na morning? tongue
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by samkoro: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
They are either camera shy or hiding their faces.That means they are ashamed of what they are doing.

Some jobless immigrants would just print placards,take pictures and post on the net.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by gramci: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kingspin: I thereby call on the British govt to use the opportunity to check their passports.

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by ehispapa(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bright2: From their legs they look like congo people,now na morning? tongue
you guys should be logical, the only reason they could cover their faces is because they are not Nigerians....if they do we all would know they are not. how come the only two that have their faces revealed look Lebanese? definitely, this has a connection with what is happening to the AMIGO supermarket guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by kondex: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
These people are so jobless and hopless. What sort of dictatorship are they talking about? He is no longer a retarden gej but a dictatorship. Some times i wonder what the f**k is wrong with we Nigerians. We find it difficult to appreciate good things. this man has done so much within just 2yrs in office but yet we keep saying all sort of discouraging things about him. This is purely the handwork of the opposition parties. But the man that teaches his son how to kill and suck blood should know that wen he cant find blood else were any longer, he will not hasitate to come back for the father's blood. check doz idiots there u will find out that they are all gays. they are protesting the 14 years jail term approved by senate this week. if they born them well make them enta 9ija com try that idiotic behavious of them, if them no die for jail make i know wetin cos am. jobless fools like them
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta:

I see 2buff shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

No cool
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by ehispapa(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nairaland is such a pathetic place to read a piece of news...there was a running tread before this with right caption but they choose to bring this to the Front Page. looking for traffic on the site...NLANDERS CHECK THIS OUT.

https://www.nairaland.com/1314571/lebanese-london-protest-arrest-amigo
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
IF YOU ARE OBSERVANT YOU DISCOVER THAT THE PROTESTERS ARE NOT NIGERIAN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT OUR PEOPLE OVER WILL NEVER DO SUCH THINGS.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
GEJ popularity among Nigerians is disorganizing these people(Tinubu,Buhari and Co).
Na wao.
Is amazing and amusing.
I dey laffff.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Kiaso(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
GEJ......shuld do two things
1 set up a commity to look into their complains
2 grant them amnesty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows / Kachikwu's Letter: There Is A Cycle Of Power Within Buhari’s Govt. – Shehu Sani / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.