Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity (2173 Views)

A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2013
cleanvessel: @ ayenny02

Christians are commissioned to preach the gospel to every creature. I can go to any section to tell them the truth.
Who said you shud preach gospel to all creation? Jesus or Paul and back it with references

cleanvessel:
If there are false prophets who perform miracles, there are true ones who perform miracles too. If there is no original there can be no counterfeit because counterfeit is copied from the original. Are you saying only the devil can perform miracles and God cannot? All the miracles performed by Jesus disciples were done by whose power?
Jesus said,...........In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Mark 16:14-18

CAN YOU DRINK DEADLY POISON
cleanvessel:
Muhammad could not perform miracles because his god (allah) is powerless. Since your leader (Muhammad) could not perform miracles, how can you followers perform? Because there is no miracle in islam, it pains you when we talk of miracles in Christendom. We are serving the true and powerful God and that makes the difference.

We don't shout on miracle and if you want to know about Prophet miracle go and read the hadiths to read them for yourself.
The Quran is also a miracle and a sign. Only One Version – Arabic: There are no different versions of the Qur'an in the Arabic language, only different translations, but none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic version.

Memorized by Millions – Entirely: An important thing in the Qur'an is the memorization and transmission of the actual "Recitation" just as it came to Prophet Mohammad, from the Almighty God (Allah) through the Angel Gabriel, and was learned and memorized by his companions and passed it down to their followers and continued in this way until we see today, over ten millions Muslims who have committed the entire Qur'an to memory.

This is not a small feat. How many other works of literary value have been memorized and passed down through many generations in its original language, without a single change?

1 Like

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2013
@ ayenny02

Which miracles did Muhammad perform? Who did he heal? He ate poison without knowing as a prophet. Quote the hadith where he performed miracles. When Muhammad was tested as a prophet and he failed, he admitted he was an ordinary man.

Quran is not a miracle at all. How can a book (quran) written when there was confussion in the memorizers' recitation be a miracle?

Or is it the torment melted out to Muhammad at his first contact with Gabriel that almost killed him you call a miracle?

Is it islam that was established on the foundation of idol worship existing before Muhammad you call miracle?

Is it Allah writing 'Allauh' here and there, which serves no benefit to anybody that you call miracle?

My friend, no miracle in islam because the God of miracle is not their God. .......God of miracle na our Papa. Abi bee ko?

1 Like

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2013
"Jesus answered them, ‘Watch out that no one misleads you. For many will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ," and they will mislead many ... Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!" do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I have told you ahead of time.’" Matthew 24:4-5, 23-25

The prophet Muhammad(saw) certainly does not fit the description given by Jesus.

To start off, Jesus says that many will come IN MY NAME claiming I AM THE CHRIST. The prophet Muhammad(saw) never claimed he was the Christ, that title was never given to him in the Quran, the term Christ is only given to Jesus in the Quran. Secondly, Muhammad never came in Jesus’ name; Muhammad came for Allah’s cause, not Jesus’. So therefore as we already see, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not match the description given by Jesus.

The next description Jesus gives is that the false prophet will perform several great signs and wonders. The prophet Muhammad(saw) does not fit this description neither. In fact one of the main arguments Christians bring up against Muhammad, is that he did not perform great miracles and signs like the former prophets. In fact the unbelievers also accused Muhammad(saw) of this:

But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!" 28:48

Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs are only with God, and I am only a plain warner. What, is it not SUFFICIENT FOR THEM that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe. (29:49-51)

So as you can see, the pagans accused the prophet Muhammad(saw) of not performing great miracles and signs. As I also mentioned, Christians themselves always bring this argument up, so hence a Christian cannot honestly take both sides of the arguments, Christian’s must make their mind up. Did Muhammad(saw) perform great signs and wonders or did he not? If he did not, then he does not fit the description of a false prophet. This just shows double standards Christians use in their arguments.
However so, I am not saying Muhammad(saw) did not perform miracles and so on. He most certainly did, go read the hadiths to read them for yourself. The Quran is also a miracle and a sign. However so what I am saying is that the prophet Muhammad(saw) did not go around everyday performing miracles, and doing great wonders, So either way, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not match that description.

Also finally, the prophet Muhammad(saw) did not try to persuade the people to believe him by major miracles and signs. This is not how went about things, so again he does not fit the description.

So as we see, those verses which Christians often bring up do not refer to Muhammad, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not fit the description.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ajalaidowu10(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2013
y ar u guys disturbing ur self. This religion as been practise 4 century n it will still continue....the only question u ar to ask d christian is where is it in d bible dat Jesus(as) clap is hands or shouted haleluya! ...Shekina!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
ayenny02: "Jesus answered them, ‘Watch out that no one misleads you. For many will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ," and they will mislead many ... Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!" do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I have told you ahead of time.’" Matthew 24:4-5, 23-25

The prophet Muhammad(saw) certainly does not fit the description given by Jesus.

To start off, Jesus says that many will come IN MY NAME claiming I AM THE CHRIST. The prophet Muhammad(saw) never claimed he was the Christ, that title was never given to him in the Quran, the term Christ is only given to Jesus in the Quran. Secondly, Muhammad never came in Jesus’ name; Muhammad came for Allah’s cause, not Jesus’. So therefore as we already see, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not match the description given by Jesus.

The next description Jesus gives is that the false prophet will perform several great signs and wonders. The prophet Muhammad(saw) does not fit this description neither. In fact one of the main arguments Christians bring up against Muhammad, is that he did not perform great miracles and signs like the former prophets. In fact the unbelievers also accused Muhammad(saw) of this:

But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!" 28:48

Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs are only with God, and I am only a plain warner. What, is it not SUFFICIENT FOR THEM that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe. (29:49-51)

So as you can see, the pagans accused the prophet Muhammad(saw) of not performing great miracles and signs. As I also mentioned, Christians themselves always bring this argument up, so hence a Christian cannot honestly take both sides of the arguments, Christian’s must make their mind up. Did Muhammad(saw) perform great signs and wonders or did he not? If he did not, then he does not fit the description of a false prophet. This just shows double standards Christians use in their arguments.
However so, I am not saying Muhammad(saw) did not perform miracles and so on. He most certainly did, go read the hadiths to read them for yourself. The Quran is also a miracle and a sign. However so what I am saying is that the prophet Muhammad(saw) did not go around everyday performing miracles, and doing great wonders, So either way, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not match that description.

Also finally, the prophet Muhammad(saw) did not try to persuade the people to believe him by major miracles and signs. This is not how went about things, so again he does not fit the description.

So as we see, those verses which Christians often bring up do not refer to Muhammad, the prophet Muhammad(saw) does not fit the description.

So, Muhammad was sent by God to convert Christians to idolatery that is practiced in islam? When did God start encouraging idol worship?

The warning about false prophets and false miracles is given to the Christians, not the muslims. Muslims don't perform miracles, so they cannot have true or false miracles. It is not your concern as a muslim whether miracles is true or false.

The apostles who gave the warning were themselves miracle workers. They knew true miracles exist.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Paul, the founder of Christianity, rejected the message of Jesus (and everything he stood for) while replacing the Gospel with his own distorted version.

The message of Jesus was pure and simple, the complete submission and surrender to God alone. He preached the religion of Islam; he fasted and prayed in the manner taught by the Prophets before him. He abstained from eating pork and drinking wine.

Paul rejected these laws and concocted his own religion, claiming “salvation comes through faith only” (sound familiar?) and not physical action or bodily prayer.

The Bible teaches the exact opposite, the stories of the Prophets teach us that salvation is attained through fasting, physical prayer, and righteous deeds, not just having faith, which is merely an article required in any organized religion.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. (James 2:17)

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? (James 2:21-22)

The Holy Quran harmonizes these verses by teaching that salvation is attained through faith and works:

Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (2:227)

FASTING:

O you who believe! fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may guard (against evil). (2:83)

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. (Matthew 4:1-2)

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. (Matthew 17:21)

PHYCSIAL PRAYER:

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; (Psalms 95:6)

And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son. (Genesis 24:48)

And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped. (Exodus 4:31

Jesus rejected that salvation can be attained through blood sacrifice and ‘faith only-ism’

I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (Matthew 9:13)

But if ye had known what [this] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. (Matthew 12:7)

"The lawteachers and the Pharisees sit in Moses' chair. This means you're supposed to observe and follow everything they tell you. But don't do what they do; after all, they're all talk and no action.”
(Matthew 23:2)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
ayenny02:
Your question has been answered already but if you claimed that you didn't see it I will answer it for purpose of the truth;
1. You said do I believe jesus as lord?

How do I believe in jesus as lord when Jesus (as) himself said in in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

2. You said did I believe in Jesus as Son of God

How come Christians take the "God's Son" title literally with Jesus and they don't take it literally for the rest of the prophets and people who were called the Sons of God?

In John 3:16 Jesus was called God's only Begotten Son.

In Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."  Israel was called God's First Son.

In Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  Ephraim is God's First Son and First Born.

In Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  David was called God's Begotten Son.

3. You said did I believe in jesus that came as flesh

Yes Jesus came to this world as a flesh not spirit because he was a human being and just a messenger of God

4. You said did I believe in Jesus as a Savior
I saw in Luke 10:25-28 how Jesus confirmed that the Law of Moses is the way to "Eternal Life".  Here is another incident where Jesus was asked exact question by another person:

Luke 18
18.  A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
19.  "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
20.  You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "
21.  "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.
22.  When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
stop trating d Bible as the quran,where allah will say one thing&u ppl l giv it ur own interpretation! D Bible is clear on who d antichrist is,so if u dnt believ it,den u r antichrist!
1. Jesus called himself Lord.
2. Jesus called Himself the Son of God.
3. Jesus called Himself d saviour.
So whosoever dt do nt believ any of this,they r ANTICHRIST.
Satan Himself do nt believ in dis,no wonder Jesus call satan ur father!

Let me Give some Contradictions of Paul to know more that he was anti-christ:

(1). Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. (Romans 3:20) 

Contradicted by:

For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. (Romans 2:13)
its no point answering u,u v really shown aw unintelligent u r! U v shown dt u dnt read d Bible as usual bt just copied and paste!
Dnt treat d bible like quran pls.
Read d whole romans n u l understand what paul was saying!
Pls check d Bible verses again,den u will c how DAFT u are!

(2). Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)
Contradicted by:
For each one should carry his own load. (Galatians 6:5)
(3). For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, (1 Peter 3:18)
Contradicted by:
The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, and the traitor for the upright. (Proverbs 21:18)  
(4). Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. (Hebrews 13:4)
Contradicted by:
But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this. (1 Corinthians 7:28)
Can you tell me where Jesus called paul?
Misinterpretations.
You v read d Bible like u claim,not copying from an anti-christain sites,then u will knw that Jesus called Paul-i will leave u to figure dt out ursef!

You knw cleanvessel is right abt u!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
blenble:
stop trating d Bible as the quran,where allah will say one thing&u ppl l giv it ur own interpretation! D Bible is clear on who d antichrist is,so if u dnt believ it,den u r antichrist!
1. Jesus called himself Lord.
2. Jesus called Himself the Son of God.
3. Jesus called Himself d saviour.
So whosoever dt do nt believ any of this,they r ANTICHRIST.
Satan Himself do nt believ in dis,no wonder Jesus call satan ur father!

From my explanation I don't need to tell you who is an anti-christ again.
Anti-christ were Paul the founder of christianity and those who follow the religion of Pauline.
Jesus said "So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,  and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:40-42)

Who are the lawless, those who follow doctrine of Pauline religion

blenble:

Dnt treat d bible like quran pls.
Read d whole romans n u l understand what paul was saying!
Pls check d Bible verses again,den u will c how DAFT u are!

Which Roman, was it jesus message or paul message? Why don't you recommend matt, John, mark becos Roman was a message of liar and anti-christ
blenble:

Misinterpretations.
You v read d Bible like u claim,not copying from an anti-christain sites,then u will knw that Jesus called Paul-i will leave u to figure dt out ursef!

You knw cleanvessel is right abt u!

Can you show me where Jesus called Paul (the liar and anti-christ) don't tell you will the quote the ACT where he was going to damascus for the persecution, I expect you to qoute the verse from ACt and to show you more lies of PAUL the founder of christianity
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by lanrexlan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Paul is a Liar and anti-christ.
Paul insists Christians should not boast:“What then,can we boast about? Nothing!” (Romans 3:27).“What do you have that you did not receive?And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7).But he then boasts repeatedly;claiming he prays more,labours more and suffers more than everybody else.(2 Corinthians 11:22-27).He says it is unwise to compare oneself with others (2 Corinthians 10:12).Then he declares that he is superior to the twelve apostles: “They say they serve Christ? I know I sound like a madman,but I have served him far more!I have worked harder.” (2 Corinthians 11:23).He says:“Christ is the end of the law.”(Romans 10:4)Nevertheless, he performed Nazarite sacrifices according to the law even after Jesus’ resurrection. (Acts 21:26).Congenital liar Paul says to the Colossians:“Do not lie to one another.” (Colossians 3:9).And yet,Paul himself is not committed to truth.Instead,he justifies telling lies to the Philippians:“The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true,Christ is preached.” (Philippians 1:18).Paul claims his lies promote the gospel:“My dishonesty brought (God)glory by pointing up his honesty in contrast to my lies.”(Romans 3:7).He even openly boasts of being a deceiver to the Corinthians:“Crafty fellow that I am,I caught you by trickery!”(2 Corinthians 12:16).Paul is so unabashedly duplicitous,he admits to being guided by the shady principle of telling people whatever they want to hear:“I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.”(1 Corinthians 9:22).Accusations that he was a liar trailed him everywhere,ensuring that he often resorted to swearing in self-defence: “The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever knows that I am not lying.”(2 Corinthians 11:31).But Jesus expressly cautions against this:“Do not swear at all:either by heaven,for it is God’s throne;or by the earth,for it is his footstool. Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’;anything beyond this comes from the evil one.”(Matthew 5:34/ 37).Mean-spirited Paul is so malicious;he wishes those who persecute him would castrate themselves. (Galatians 5:12).Responding to his critics,he insists their “mouths must be stopped.”(Titus 1:11).Jesus delivers sinners from Satan (Luke 4:18);but Paul delivers them to Satan.He says:“Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander,whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.”(1 Timothy 1:20).And yet,this same Paul moralises to the Galatians:“Brethren,if a man is overtaken in any trespass,you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness.” (Galatians 6:1).He counsels the Romans:“Repay no one evil for evil.” (Romans 12:17).But instead of forgiving those who offended him,he asked God to punish them:“Alexander the coppersmith has done me much harm.The Lord will punish him.”(2 Timothy 4:14).While Jesus advocates non- retaliationin Christian conduct:“that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:45);Paul preaches it for malevolent reasons:“for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.''(Romans 12:20).
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Paul is a Liar and anti-christ.
Paul insists Christians should not boast:“What then,can we boast about? Nothing!” (Romans 3:27).“What do you have that you did not receive?And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7).But he then boasts repeatedly;claiming he prays more,labours more and suffers more than everybody else.(2 Corinthians 11:22-27).He says it is unwise to compare oneself with others (2 Corinthians 10:12).Then he declares that he is superior to the twelve apostles: “They say they serve Christ? I know I sound like a madman,but I have served him far more!I have worked harder.” (2 Corinthians 11:23).He says:“Christ is the end of the law.”(Romans 10:4)Nevertheless, he performed Nazarite sacrifices according to the law even after Jesus’ resurrection. (Acts 21:26).Congenital liar Paul says to the Colossians:“Do not lie to one another.” (Colossians 3:9).And yet,Paul himself is not committed to truth.Instead,he justifies telling lies to the Philippians:“The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true,Christ is preached.” (Philippians 1:18).Paul claims his lies promote the gospel:“My dishonesty brought (God)glory by pointing up his honesty in contrast to my lies.”(Romans 3:7).He even openly boasts of being a deceiver to the Corinthians:“Crafty fellow that I am,I caught you by trickery!”(2 Corinthians 12:16).Paul is so unabashedly duplicitous,he admits to being guided by the shady principle of telling people whatever they want to hear:“I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.”(1 Corinthians 9:22).Accusations that he was a liar trailed him everywhere,ensuring that he often resorted to swearing in self-defence: “The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever knows that I am not lying.”(2 Corinthians 11:31).But Jesus expressly cautions against this:“Do not swear at all:either by heaven,for it is God’s throne;or by the earth,for it is his footstool. Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’;anything beyond this comes from the evil one.”(Matthew 5:34/ 37).Mean-spirited Paul is so malicious;he wishes those who persecute him would castrate themselves. (Galatians 5:12).Responding to his critics,he insists their “mouths must be stopped.”(Titus 1:11).Jesus delivers sinners from Satan (Luke 4:18);but Paul delivers them to Satan.He says:“Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander,whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.”(1 Timothy 1:20).And yet,this same Paul moralises to the Galatians:“Brethren,if a man is overtaken in any trespass,you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness.” (Galatians 6:1).He counsels the Romans:“Repay no one evil for evil.” (Romans 12:17).But instead of forgiving those who offended him,he asked God to punish them:“Alexander the coppersmith has done me much harm.The Lord will punish him.”(2 Timothy 4:14).While Jesus advocates non- retaliationin Christian conduct:“that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:45);Paul preaches it for malevolent reasons:“for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.''(Romans 12:20).

A whole lot of wrooooong interpretations of the bible.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by lanrexlan(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
cleanvessel:

A whole lot of wrooooong interpretations of the bible.
Sir,kindly clear and explain them to us.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2013
lanrexlan: Sir,kindly clear and explain them to us.

Paul insists Christians should not boast:“What then,can we boast about? Nothing!” (Romans 3:27).“What do you have that you did not receive?And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7).But he then boasts repeatedly;claiming he prays more,labours more and suffers more than everybody else.(2 Corinthians 11:22-27).He says it is unwise to compare oneself with others (2 Corinthians 10:12).Then he declares that he is superior to the twelve apostles: “They say they serve Christ? I know I sound like a madman,but I have served him far more!I have worked harder.” (2 Corinthians 11:23).

Paul was not boasting. He made a statement of fact. He told them what he did and it was what anybody could do if they worked as hard as he did.

He says:“Christ is the end of the law.”(Romans 10:4)

Yes, Christ is the end of the Law written by scribes because the law is now written in our heart by God Himself (Hebrews 8:10). It is not more on paper.

.Paul claims his lies promote the gospel:“My dishonesty brought (God)glory by pointing up his honesty in contrast to my lies.”(Romans 3:7).

Paul never lied. If He called himself a liar, who would listen to his message? No man, especially a man of God would say is telling lies. He must have been accused of lying by the members of his former religion. He was telling them that it is better he was called a liar than making God a liar. You people (muslims) interpret the bible wrongly for lack of knowledge.

Paul is so unabashedly duplicitous,he admits to being guided by the shady principle of telling people whatever they want to hear:“I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

This is one of the trainings we have as workers of Christ. We don't condemn people to save them. We use God's wisdom to let people see the reality of the gospel. Jesus went to the house of an unbeliever and ate there. People accused Him of doing so. He knew what he was doing. This is why we don't condemn you people on NL but try to let you see the truth.

Jesus delivers sinners from Satan (Luke 4:18);but Paul delivers them to Satan.He says:“Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander,whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.”(1 Timothy 1:20).

Paul made that statement as a man because Hymenaeus must have done so much damage to the gospel. Paul was an ordinary man who is subject to anger unlike Jesus. Even in your quran, the revelations started with a curse:

Quran 109:1-5 -
1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. The power of Abu Lahab will perish and he will perish.
2. His wealth and gains will not exempt him.
3. He will be plunged in flaming fire
4. And hiis wife, the woodcarrier,
5. Will have upon her neck a halter of palm fibre.

What about that?

In conclusion you don't pick words from the bible without knowing the cause or implication of the statement.. Thank you.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by lanrexlan(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2013
cleanvessel:

Paul insists Christians should not boast:“What then,can we boast about? Nothing!” (Romans 3:27).“What do you have that you did not receive?And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7).But he then boasts repeatedly;claiming he prays more,labours more and suffers more than everybody else.(2 Corinthians 11:22-27).He says it is unwise to compare oneself with others (2 Corinthians 10:12).Then he declares that he is superior to the twelve apostles: “They say they serve Christ? I know I sound like a madman,but I have served him far more!I have worked harder.” (2 Corinthians 11:23).

Paul was not boasting. He made a statement of fact. He told them what he did and it was what anybody could do if they worked as hard as he did.
A statement of fact? He is superior to those disciples that lived and worked with Jesus? You can see how he is contradicting Jesus and you said he never boast.
Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings,he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14,something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.

Yes, Christ is the end of the Law written by scribes because the law is now written in our heart by God Himself (Hebrews 8:10). It is not more on paper.
So the commandments aren't needed again?

.Paul claims his lies promote the gospel:“My dishonesty brought (God)glory by pointing up his honesty in contrast to my lies.”(Romans 3:7).

Paul never lied. If He called himself a liar, who would listen to his message? No man, especially a man of God would say is telling lies. He must have been accused of lying by the members of his former religion. He was telling them that it is better he was called a liar than making God a liar. You people (muslims) interpret the bible wrongly for lack of knowledge.
Will Paul directly call himself a liar? You will realise from his teachings that he's a liar.Let me give you a clearer translation of romans 3;7-''For if the truth of God has increased through my lies to his glory,why am I also still judged as a sinner?'' This is not misinterpretation,He said if he used lies to promote the glory of God,there's nothing wrong with it and he's not a sinner.

Paul is so unabashedly duplicitous,he admits to being guided by the shady principle of telling people whatever they want to hear:“I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

This is one of the trainings we have as workers of Christ. We don't condemn people to save them. We use God's wisdom to let people see the reality of the gospel. Jesus went to the house of an unbeliever and ate there. People accused Him of doing so. He knew what he was doing. This is why we don't condemn you people on NL but try to let you see the truth.
Jesus Said:Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21),Paul condemned Jesus and Said:Circumcision is not necessary(Romans 2:26)that is going against what Jesus said in Luke 221.'Indeed I PAUL say to you that IF ANYONE BECOME CIRCUMCISED Christ will profit you nothing'(Gal. 5:2),too bad Paul!The circumcision was a sign of the covenant between Israel and Yahovah and you're lie was exposed for what it was!Another false "divine revelation!"

Jesus delivers sinners from Satan (Luke 4:18);but Paul delivers them to Satan.He says:“Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander,whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.”(1 Timothy 1:20).

Paul made that statement as a man because Hymenaeus must have done so much damage to the gospel. Paul was an ordinary man who is subject to anger unlike Jesus.
Jesus was an extraordinary man right?
I thought Paul should follow Jesus' teachings by forgiving and delivering sinners to God,but rather delivered them to satan.

Even in your quran, the revelations started with a curse:

1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. The power of Abu Lahab will perish and he will perish.

What about that?
Do you know the reason why that verse was revealed? Afterall,we are talking about Paul here,not Abu lahab

In conclusion you don't pick words from the bible without knowing the cause or implication of the statement.. Thank you.

This is not picking words,see another Paul's lies.When Jesus confronts the Adversary,he defeats him by saying,"You shall live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God and Him alone will you serve[Matthew 4;4]
When Paul is mobbed by people who wish to stone him for preaching against the Law of Jesus,he relies on the worldly authorities as a Roman entitled to the protection of the government rulers who save him[Acts 22:26, 23:27].
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by lanrexlan(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2013
cleanvessel:

A statement of fact? He is superior to those disciples that lived and worked with Jesus? You can see how he is contradicting Jesus and you said he never boast.
Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings,he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14,something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.

Will Paul directly call himself a liar? You will realise from his teachings that he's a liar.Let me give you a clearer translation of romans 3;7-''For if the truth of God has increased through my lies to his glory,why am I also still judged as a sinner?'' This is not misinterpretation,He said if he used lies to promote the glory of God,there's nothing wrong with it and he's not a sinner.

Jesus Said:Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21),Paul condemned Jesus and Said:Circumcision is not necessary(Romans 2:26)that is going against what Jesus said in Luke 221.'Indeed I PAUL say to you that IF ANYONE BECOME CIRCUMCISED Christ will profit you nothing'(Gal. 5:2),too bad Paul!The circumcision was a sign of the covenant between Israel and Yahovah and you're lie was exposed for what it was!Another false "divine revelation!"

Paul made that statement as a man because Hymenaeus must have done so much damage to the gospel. Paul was an ordinary man who is subject to anger unlike Jesus.
I thought Paul should follow Jesus' teachings by forgiving and delivering sinners to God,but rather delivered them to satan.

Even in your quran, the revelations started with a curse:

What about that?
Do you know the reason why that verse was revealed? Afterall,we are talking about Paul here,not Abu lahab

This is not picking words,see another Paul's lies.When Jesus confronts the Adversary,he defeats him by saying,"You shall live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God and Him alone will you serve[Matthew 4;4]
When Paul is mobbed by people who wish to stone him for preaching against the Law of Jesus,he relies on the worldly authorities as a Roman entitled to the protection of the government rulers who save him[Acts 22:26, 23:27].
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2013
cleanvessel:

Paul made that statement as a man because Hymenaeus must have done so much damage to the gospel. Paul was an ordinary man who is subject to anger unlike Jesus. Even in your quran, the revelations started with a curse:

What about that?

if you expect him to see the TRUTH in ur explainations,then u shld knw salvation has come to him!
He will never c d truth in them...d god of this world has blocked their eyes from the truth!
Nice work though.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2013
lanrexlan: A statement of fact? He is superior to those disciples that lived and worked with Jesus? You can see how he is contradicting Jesus and you said he never boast.
Guy,u r d liar here!
Let me ask u @ d bolded;How do u knw Jesus has long hair? Or has Jesus reveal Himself to you?huh?
In addition,Paul was never a liar,it is u and ur people dt r liars...everythin Paul said was what Jesus wanted Him to say.
Pls do u knw what circumcision means in d Bible?
I dnt v much to say to u!
Like i v always said,u ppl hates Paul bcus most of his letters were written to the churches/christains,nothing to copy to ur book!
Also,Paul letter expose ur lies!
Paul was an apostle of Jesus and He is far greater than ur prophet!
So guy,leave Paul alone,and open-mindedly read his letters and u will see urself delivered from lies!
God bless.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2013
blenble:

In addition,Paul was never a liar,it is u and ur people dt r liars...everythin Paul said was what Jesus wanted Him to say.
Let me show you paul's contradiction
Acts 9: 1-7:
........... And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, HEARING A VOICE, but seeing no man

So as we can see, Acts verse 7 says that the men who accompanied Paul heard a voice, but saw no man, they saw nodoby. Now let us compare this with Acts 22 5-9:

.......... And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they HEARD NOT THE VOICE of him that spake to me.

So now as you can see, in Acts 22 Paul says the man saw a light, but heard no voice! In Acts 9 Paul says the men so no man, but heard a voice!!!!
blenble:

Pls do u knw what circumcision means in d Bible?
I dnt v much to say to u!
can you explain what circumcision mean? LIAR
blenble:

So guy,leave Paul alone,and open-mindedly read his letters and u will see urself delivered from lies!
God bless.
The Pauline “Christians” that exist today do not follow Christ, they should be called Paulians. The true Christians were the Nazarenes and Ebionites that no longer exist.

Paul degraded Jesus in the following verses:

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, (Hebrews 6:1, English Standard Version)

Paul emphasized that Christ was not perfect, hence his teachings should be discarded, because according to Paul, they are like ‘filthy and useless rags’ (Isaiah 64:6) and we must excel towards “perfection and maturity”. The deceptive editors changed the English translation of Paul’s damaging words. This outrageous statement has been softened in many other versions of the Bible:

So let us stop going over the basics of Christianity again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start all over again with the importance of turning away from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. (Hebrews 5:7. New Living Translation
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
ayenny02: Let me show you paul's contradiction
........... And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, HEARING A VOICE, but seeing no man

So as we can see, Acts verse 7 says that the men who accompanied Paul heard a voice, but saw no man, they saw nodoby. Now let us compare this with Acts 22 5-9:

.......... And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they HEARD NOT THE VOICE of him that spake to me.

So now as you can see, in Acts 22 Paul says the man saw a light, but heard no voice! In Acts 9 Paul says the men so no man, but heard a voice!!!!
The Pauline “Christians” that exist today do not follow Christ, they should be called Paulians. The true Christians were the Nazarenes and Ebionites that no longer exist.

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, (Hebrews 6:1, English Standard Version)

Paul emphasized that Christ was not perfect, hence his teachings should be discarded, because according to Paul, they are like ‘filthy and useless rags’ (Isaiah 64:6) and we must excel towards “perfection and maturity”. The deceptive editors changed the English translation of Paul’s damaging words. This outrageous statement has been softened in many other versions of the Bible:

So let us stop going over the basics of Christianity again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start all over again with the importance of turning away from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. (Hebrews 5:7. New Living Translation

It has been discovered that you are not interested in seeing the truth. Even when you know what you are saying is incorrect you keep saying it. I explained to you in one of your threads the meaning of seeing and hearing you are carrying about. Let me repeat it again, may be you stop using it to accuse Paul or the Bible.

HEARING A VOICE AND HEARING NOT THE VOICE:

1. Acts 9:7
And the men which journeyed with HIM stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

The men which journeyed with HIM.......(as against the men which journeyed with ME)
This is a reported speech. It was not Paul's own statement.

2. Acts 22:9
And they that were with ME saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me

And they that were with ME saw indeed the light..........

Can't you see the difference? This was a statement made by Paul himself by the word 'ME'

Why should you accuse Paul here. You people hate Paul because he did so much against who you are serving.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2013
ayenny02: Let me show you paul's contradiction

i tried to restrain myself from calling u a fool!
You can post d shit u wana post but Paul is greater than ur mohammed;His(paul) life,his ministry,cnt be compared with that of mohammed let alone our Lord Jesus christ!
Do u knw d writer of the Act of Apostle? I guess ur brain didnt nt think along that line...smh.
Since you knw the meaning of circumcision,pls can u tell me?
Paul didnt say anything contrary to Jesus,He infact made us to understand d purpose of Jesus coming...but i guess ur mind cnt understand it.
D law is good,bt d law is nt complete,d law cnt save-u cn only b saved by believing in Jesus Christ and by accepting Him as ur lord and personal saviour!
If ur sharia law cn save,do u think there will still b crime in zamfara?
Guy,open ur thinking cap...
Like i said before,why didnt u v any writing of paul in d quran? Bcus it exposes ur LIES and it talks extensively abt Jesus Christ as the Lord and saviour,not some kinda limited laws!
Again,most Paul's epistle was written to d christains and churches,so nothing to copy!

May the Lord have mercy on you!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2013
truthman2012:

It has been discovered that you are not interested in seeing the truth. Even when you know what you are saying is incorrect you keep saying it. I explained to you in one of your threads the meaning of seeing and hearing you are carrying about. Let me repeat it again, may be you stop using it to accuse Paul or the Bible.

And the men which journeyed with HIM stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

The men which journeyed with HIM.......(as against the men which journeyed with ME)

And they that were with ME saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me

Can't you see the difference? This was a statement made by Paul himself by the word 'ME'

Why should you accuse Paul here. You people hate Paul because he did so much against who you are serving.

dnt mind him,He doesnt read d Bible,he just go to their fake sites and copy and paste!
He is so blind to c d difference.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2013
@ayenni,what is d diffferent between islam and d ebionites?
I will say islam is just d return of d 'dead ebionites!'
1. ebionites dnt believ in Jesus as d Lord nd saviour.
2. They rgard Jesus as d messiah,bt reject His divinity.
3. They follow blindly the jewish Law and they reject d writings of Paul.

Now tell me ,who are d ebonites??
Continue to delude urself as u v always done;until u come to Jesus,there is no hope for you!
Until u accept Him as ur Lord and saviour,u r doomed already!

May d Lord have mercy on you!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
truthman2012:

LIES EXPOSED....... Who reported this?
truthman2012:

MR MAN, can't you see how you exposed the contradiction in ur Bible. Which one shu we believe now btw PAUL and UNKNOWN MAN
truthman2012:

It has been discovered that you are not interested in seeing the truth. Even when you know what you are saying is incorrect you keep saying it.
Infact, its better for you to keep quiet than to say anything, see how you exposed your falsehood in your Bible and you expect me to accept that as a truth. NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
You better use your hand to cover your eyes and walk out from NAIRALAND and allow others to come in.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
According to Paul’s reasoning, the law which had bound Jesus(as) and his followers was no longer necessary, since Jesus had died. Now they were no longer "married" to Jesus, but to "the one", who had brought another law. It was, therefore, necessary to follow "the one" and not Jesus(as). Thus, anyone who held to Jesus' teaching had gone astray.

Paul's reasoning had two major consequences. It not only resulted in further changes being made to what Jesus had taught, but also prepared the way for completely changing people's ideas to who Jesus was. He was being transformed from a man to a conception in people's minds. This emphasis from Jesus as a man to the new image, which was divine, enabled the intellectuals in Greece and Rome to assimilate into their own philosophy what Paul and those who followed him were preaching. Their view of existence was a tripartite one, and, with the Pauline Church's talk of "God the Father" and the "Son of God", it only needed the inclusion of the "Holy Ghost" to have a Trinity which matched theirs.

It appears that Paul rationalized his actions by holding that there was no link between the period in which Jesus had lived and the period in which he himself now lived. Times had changed and the conditions which now prevailed were such that the teaching of Jesus was out of date and could no longer be applied. It had therefore become necessary to find a new basis for ethics. Paul took stock of the conditions which existed then taught what they seemed to require him to believe:

"All things are lawful unto me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." 1 Corinthians 7:12

Paul not only rejected both Moses and Jesus, but asserted that he was a law unto himself. Many people, obviously, could not accept this. Paul responded by saying:

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto His Glory; why yet I am also judged a sinner?" Romans 3:7-8

It would seem from this statement that, although he knew he was lying, Paul felt that the end justified the means, but it is not understood how truth would abound through a lie. According to this reasoning, if the man Jesus was equated with God, what objections could a follower of Jesus have?

'In reality' said Paul, 'the law produces wrath, but where there is now law, neither is there any transgression.' Romans 4:15

The abrogation of the Law of Moses by Paul has been a gradual process. In the beginning he started with a few innovations. Later the Gentile element kept on tampering with the books and introducing new ideas. Innovations introduced by Paul were simply to entice the Gentiles. He started with canceling the law of circumcision. But one wrong step let the next inequality, and ultimately it ended into a faith which more resembled pagan beliefs than the revealed teachings of Moses or Jesus (as)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
ayenny02: LIES EXPOSED....... Who reported this?
if u v read d Bible and nt cpying and paste,you wld v knwn that it was a reported speech!
MR MAN, can't you see how you exposed the contradiction in ur Bible. Which one shu we believe now btw PAUL and UNKNOWN MAN

loooool,confused human being,go back to ur fake sites and ask them abt 'the Act of the aPostles'!

Infact, its better for you to keep quiet than to say anything, see how you exposed your falsehood in your Bible and you expect me to accept that as a truth. NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
You better use your hand to cover your eyes and walk out from NAIRALAND and allow others to come in.
and you say u r nt d anti-christ? This is nt christlike!
Go to wikipedia and type for d meaning of anti-christ! Lol.
Y nt say,who is anti-allah or anti-mohammed,huh??
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Juell(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ayenny02, u're such a confused clown.....no be only Pauline na Paulina.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Akindarchi(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Ayenny, I must commend your calm and non abusive responses. You have really been a good ambassador of Islam. An Anti-Christ by definition is any person that goes against or contradicts the Christ(Jesus Pbuh). For one to engage this thread, one must firstly reflect without bias on 1) Christ 2) Christianity (as it exists today) and 3) Islam. It is clearly obvious that most of the christians that try to comment on islam are merely voicing notions and not facts and findings of their own, as such I implore u to please do a little background check of Islam, and if God wills u might be enlighthened more.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
ayenny02: LIES EXPOSED....... Who reported this?MR MAN, can't you see how you exposed the contradiction in ur Bible. Which one shu we believe now btw PAUL and UNKNOWN MAN

Your hard labour on NL trying to discredit Christianity is fruitless. Nobody will join you to worship your idol, Il-alah you turned to Allah. Your Lord, Satan has no other job but to fight against Christianity. Yours is not a new development.

Jesus and his disciples were killed by people like you - the law keepers. Muslims are Pharisees and Saducees of today. What you muslims are saying today was what they were saying that made them kill the people of God. If Jesus were to be around in the physical preaching what he was preaching at that time, you will lead his enemies to stone him. You and your religion are the anti-Christ.

Keep wasting your labour and time, you will never succeed. You don't want me on nairaland? I'm happy an making impact against your evil works and that is why you want me to leave you alone. Never.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Akindarchi(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Even if all the responses seem to be quite discouraging, I am sure that this dialogue wud inspire some to reflect further. For those that wish to reflect, why not try this litmus test: imagine the nickname 'christian' (meaning christ-like) hadn't been coined, can you think of any 5 characteristics that you depict that would spur your neighbours to call you a Christ-like person? If you can't, then you really should ponder about how the disciples must have lived their lives to earn such a honorable nickname, and then decide whether it is neccessary for one to live like that in this present day. May God soften our hearts to accept the truth as truth.-as a side note Idolatory is not tolerated to any degree in Islam.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
truthman2012:

Your hard labour on NL trying to discredit Christianity is fruitless. Nobody will join you to worship your idol, Il-alah you turned to Allah. Your Lord, Satan has no other job but to fight against Christianity. Yours is not a new development.

Jesus and his disciples were killed by people like you - the law keepers. Muslims are Pharisees and Saducees of today. What you muslims are saying today was what they were saying that made them kill the people of God. If Jesus were to be around in the physical preaching what he was preaching at that time, you will lead his enemies to stone him. You and your religion are the anti-Christ.

Keep wasting your labour and time, you will never succeed. You don't want me on nairaland? I'm happy an making impact against your evil works and that is why you want me to leave you alone. Never.

Is that the answer to my Question, I said who shud we believe btw UNKNOWN MAN and PAUL from your contradiction of HEARD THE VOICE and HEARD NO VOICE (LIAR)

You must take ONE and I must take ONE out of the TWO contradiction
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Christians are hereby advised not to fvck with the muslims. Muslims know bible better than you and Adeboye!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Akindarchi(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=truthman20
Jesus and his disciples were killed by people like you - the law keepers. Muslims are Pharisees and Saducees of today. What you muslims are saying today was what they were saying that made them kill the people of God

[/quote] to the best of my knowledge, it was the Romans rulers that persecuted Jesus after hearing rumors that he claimed to be a king. Funny how these same Romans who wouldn't tolerate Jesus as a king ended up being the main force to propagate the story of Jesus being a God to the whole world. God works in mysterious ways I suppose. Paul must have been a more convincing figure than the whole 12 disciples and Jesus and all the divine miracles put together... smiley
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
alienvirus: Christians are hereby advised not to fvck with the muslims. Muslims know bible better than you and Adeboye!

You know the letters of the Bible not the meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! / Hamza And The Lion Of Allah / A Detailed Look At Houris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.