Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,430 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity (2182 Views)

A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=Akin d archi][/quote]

:....to the best of my knowledge". Your knowledge is not sound enough.

It was the accusation brought against Jesus that made the Roman authorities to killed him. It was NOT the authorities who decided to kill him on their own.

[John 19:6] When THE CHIEF PRIEST therefore and the OFFICERS saw him, and they cried out saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, TAKE YE HIM AND CRUCIFY HIM: FOR I FIND NO FAULT IN HIM.

It was the law keepers who wanted Jesus killed and they killed Him. The muslims are the law keepers of today. The reason they killed Jesus is what the muslims are shouting loud and clear that Jesus is not the Son of God.

[John 19:7] The Jews answered him (Pilate), We have a LAW and by our LAW he ought to die, because HE MADE HIMSELF THE "SON OF GOD".

By implication, if Jesus were to be around today, Muslims will condemn Him to death. The spirit of anti-Christ dwelling in those religious people at that time, raised islam as a religion. Some good things the quran said about Jesus is just the deception to give the impression that it is the word of God, but we know it is not.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
truthman2012:

You know the letters of the Bible not the meaning.
It seems you just joined NL. You ask frosbel how lagosshia dealt with him on this forum. We know d letters, you know the meaning. Pls use the meaning to answer the questions in letters posted by ayenny
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
alienvirus: It seems you just joined NL. You ask frosbel how lagosshia dealt with him on this forum. We know d letters, you know the meaning. Pls use the meaning to answer the questions in letters posted by ayenny

I don't see frosbel as representing the Christians. He could be a muslim in disguise. All his posts are against Christian doctrines. It could be a trick if he surrendered to lagosshia.

I have told ayenny too that he only deals with the letters of the Bible. He doesn't know the meaning. He only copies his posts from islamic websites and paste them on nairaland. Most of the time he doesn't go through his quotations.

Ayenny plays trick with his posts. If you notice, his posts are always unnecessarily long, making response to all of them very difficult, He does all the talk by his lengthy posts. He hates good points against his posts and turn aggresive. Tell him to take it easy as there is no compulsion in religion.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
@truthman2012: after all your sermon on the ant hill, answer the question of the letter using the [hidden] meaning that is known by only you and your type.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Mintayo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
truthman2012:

I don't see frosbel as representing the Christians. He could be a muslim in disguise. All his posts are against Christian doctrines. It could be a trick if he surrendered to lagosshia.

I have told ayenny too that he only deals with the letters of the Bible. He doesn't know the meaning. He only copies his posts from islamic websites and paste them on nairaland. Most of the time he doesn't go through his quotations.

Ayenny plays trick with his posts. If you notice, his posts are always unnecessarily long, making response to all of them very difficult, He does all the talk by his lengthy posts. He hates good points against his posts and turn aggresive. Tell him to take it easy as there is no compulsion in religion.
Dear,you are quite righht abt ayenni...d tactics he uses is d same tactics satan use to deciev ppl like him...infact u v given a perfet explaination of d guy!
He goes online,copy and paste them and ensure that He made them long,so that his readers will nt read,this will make Him think,he is winning! I have knwn Him to b a liar!
The best thing to do to him is just to ignore him!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Akindarchi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
So let's make it short, how are u gonna be recognized today as a christ-like person? In other words what characteristics do u have in common with the way Jesus lived his life
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by lanrexlan(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
truthman2012:

You won't like frosbel because he doesn't support the trinity and he is against all the people that said they have hell encounter.Does trinity has basis in christianity?

You that you know the bible,kindly explain all what's up there.The holy spirit should have inspire you by now.....Peace
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 5:11am On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

You got it all wrong. Ayenny has been very truthful in his assertions. You accused him of copy and paste of materials from other sites. How did his copy and paste materials tally with questions you asked after the OP.

You are the one being hurt here because you feel that christians with feeble minds shouldn't be reading Ayenny's posts because he exposes the lies and hidden facts about christianity.

If you want Ayenny to stop, beg him and it is not my fault.

Thanks!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 5:11am On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

You got it all wrong. Ayenny has been very truthful in his assertions. You accused him of copy and paste of materials from other sites. How did his copy and paste materials tally with questions you asked after the OP.

You are the one being hurt here because you feel that christians with feeble minds shouldn't be reading Ayenny's posts because he exposes the lies and hidden facts about christianity.

Thanks!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Thanks!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by truthman2012(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
alienvirus:

Thanks!

Ayenny should not be begged to stop. He is already getting tired. Everything he has been saying has been proved as ignorance. He has but rubber bullets that can not harm any Christian.

If you are observant, he has been repeating posts severally, meaning his rubber bullets is getting finished. There was a man like him before, if you are not new on NL, his name is Sweetnecta. Do you hear him again? He has no more bullets.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by alienvirus: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
To the best of my conversant on NL, Lagosshia did more than Sweetnecta even when he the Nopuqeater. As for Sweetnecta, he must have some other things to do. I belive Lagosshia is still much around.

Lagosshia has stated clearly one time that his doggedness against christianity was as a result of christians attack on muslims. When the attack subsided, there was less attack from both ends.

Damn hilarious. I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Quran Say About Hypocrites? / Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks / Why Was My Thread Deleted, And Explaining How And Why Yazeed is Accursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.