Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

Offtopic! - Nairaland / General (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offtopic! (83188 Views)

Offtopic / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC / Offtopic Chat About Nursing-Related Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (119) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
folly69:

gabby hw far?

Folly!!! I miss you die ohhh kiss

holythug:

uhn . . .it seems we av a series of folly abi na my eyes dey see double

What do you mean?

spenchuks:

@gabry
that ur pix is so funny grin grin

Which pics? I have millions.
Re: Offtopic! by spenchuks(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ gabry
the current picture grin
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
In my profile?
Re: Offtopic! by Jeovy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2008
No,In my profile tongue

what a question
Re: Offtopic! by spenchuks(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
no mind her. she is going coocoo again grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
oh well. . . undecided
Re: Offtopic! by spenchuks(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2008
confirmed cool
Re: Offtopic! by studio43(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2008
stamped
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2008
I'm fishing war sha tongue
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2008
Timm, go and fight with them. grin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:54am On Sep 23, 2008
kilowi babie yii tongue
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2008
Wetin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2008
i hope u understand my message, grin grin
coz i hear you are not having masters in yoruba lipsrsealed
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2008
Huh? No ohhh. . . I dont understand and I dont have any certs in any Naija language at all. Care to explain? Just trying small small ohhh. Lately I am mixed up between Chinese Hakkha, Chinese Mandarin, French and Naija Language (which includes Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and Pidgin English itself). Too many in my head but I cannot help it, I just love it.
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2008
we can talk on anything here, i hate breaking forum rules, so i can always tell anyone who do that against me as well
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2008
Yes ohh bobo. So what does your message means?
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2008
Lately I am mixed up between Chinese Hakkha, Chinese Mandarin, French and Naija Language (which includes Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and Pidgin English itself). Too many in my head but I cannot help it, I just love it.

Thats really nice but i advice u take one after the other
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:08am On Sep 23, 2008
kilowi babie yii, meaning what do you say baby
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Sep 23, 2008
Heheheh! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to learn about other people's cultures and language and the food and everything about them. Its like heaven to me. Thats why if I get the full opportunity, I would do so.  grin

So what have you been up to? Studying still?
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2008
timmfikk:

kilowi babie yii, meaning what do you say baby

Ah I see. . . Ok, I am going to remember that sentence. grin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2008
yes ooo, and i think that had been keeping me away often here, i have missed many people including u, i missed a lot of fun i have in here so much , i just feel like having phd and have access to do anything i wanna do right now gabry,,
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2008
You're studying for your PHD right now? shocked
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:14am On Sep 23, 2008
lol, no b.sc will come first na tongue
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2008
Oh ok. I thought how come you became a child prodigy at such a young age.

I'm also studying but for myMasters. But only will start next year.

What course are you taking?
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2008
thats lovely, so whats it u study in university
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Sep 23, 2008
masters of Arts in Communication Management. How about you bobo?
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2008
i want to have my whole life under business administration/banking or finance/accountancy any among the three, at my early stage of life i was hoping to be a medical doctor but when i am not having full seriousness and back up myself i fade about that and determine to set a Financial record and i think its going to be a great pleasure for me one day
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:22am On Sep 23, 2008
YIKES!!!!!!!!! shocked Oh Lord. . . Than I have to say this is a miracle. . . . . .
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2008
well by now if the Nigeria Economy and standard of living is great and okay i ought to be fighting for my master/ican or ats as well, but we need the Love of God to restore many things and take the country to the canaan land
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:28am On Sep 23, 2008
Sharing from my personal Experience i imagine sometimes i look at myself in a mirror and say are you not the one who always have great determination of being these or that one day, whats really happening to you, and i cry in my heart because when i look at people who always got me respected back in the high school terms and they are like bigger than me now i felt so sad and unhappy and do not always no what to do. All many people tell me is to get myself focus and that i can still stand on my own when the right time comes for me. and this is what i have good faith in that no matter what if i am still on planet Earth all will be well with ma soul and future,
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:28am On Sep 23, 2008
Yes ohhh. . . . . I heard both of our gov's sucks. . .  angry

But timm, you are to be blessed by God's grace because you're lucky thaqt you are there in your hometown. At least you could still find work. Like here in Malaysia, your fellow brotha's from Nigeria came here to Malaysia to study thinking that they could study and work for pocket money all at the same time and than when they came here, they found that the gov do not allow them to work at all (They told them. . . no foreignors are al;lowed to work in the country) so most of them are starving and they had no choice but to cheat the locals just to feed theirseves and to survive. They have no choice ohhh. . . And when they wanted to go back to Naija, the naija embassy is not helping them to do so if they don't pay extra money to them. . . See?
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2008
I believe that everyone deserves a chance in life so you will get yours in time to come. I do believe so. I really do. Its just that we have to plan well, live well and also appreciate what we have at the current moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (119)

30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.