Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,311 members, 7,934,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

Offtopic! - Nairaland / General (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offtopic! (83186 Views)

Offtopic / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC / Offtopic Chat About Nursing-Related Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2008
I believe that everyone deserves a chance in life so you will get yours in time to come. I do believe so. I really do. Its just that we have to plan well, live well and also appreciate what we have at the current moment.

Great Lecture, i always want to imagine whats really wrong at times coz life is really just a lesson its like a child born and getting experience day by day on earth. I am so sorry for Nigerians over there, well thats not too good by the embassy, yet when they return over here they keep claiming they have been helping people in hands of need and all that, its just that i am so sad many occasions when i see what peoples aim are really. most people are sucks mostly those in the Govt admin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2008
Well dear Gabry i need to be off here for about 2 hrs now i do not know what time it is over there right now. but its almost gonna be 3 a.m in some mins time so i wanna catch some sleep just 2 hrs and return online. so hopefully we can continue our talk as i need to excuse a brother who want to use the pc for an important typing work. Have a lovely time babie, and try lati ma wapa ooo meaning try to always be okay ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2008
CHEI! See those people's mouth. Because of them, My fellow brothers here are suffering. Well, not so much of my housemates because they still got me to help them out but for other people is a nusance. Like the other day, one of my housemate wants to travel to Singapore and he went to the Nigerian embassy and the embassy told him that they could not help him unless he pays extra money under the table than they will do it for him.

He came home complianing to me and I went furious. I went there and I threaten to complain them to the Hotline if they dont do their job properly and then when they realize that I am Malaysian and they dont have the rights to fight back, then they got the documentation sorted out for him. . . .

Imagine how all these people behave. . . They are also Nigerians yet they dont want to assist their own people. Its a shame and they should be fired ohh. Make me vex. . .
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2008
timmfikk:

Well dear Gabry i need to be off here for about 2 hrs now i do not know what time it is over there right now. but its almost going to be 3 a.m in some mins time so i want to catch some sleep just 2 hrs and return online. so hopefully we can continue our talk as i need to excuse a brother who want to use the pc for an important typing work. Have a lovely time babie, and try lati ma wapa ooo meaning try to always be okay ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss

Ok oremitodun, odabo. you go to bed and dream of me ok? Heheh! grin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2008
Ok oremitodun, odabo.

Have a wonderful night mam, and Enjoy your Tuesday . good yoruba speaking there i must confess cheesy smiley kiss
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 5:47am On Sep 23, 2008
Oyato taught me that one. Where is he by the way?
Re: Offtopic! by clemcykul(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2008
bussy preparing my brkfast
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2008
Oyato is currently online i guess you must have been missing the schedule time he do always show up in here,,, come arround past 10 Nigerian time u will catch up with him, but for malaysian time thats about 1 pm if am not mistaken,
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2008
Studio what do you have to say or do now that Holythug is now out of the State of Coma, grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2008
Eya pele ohhh that Studio could not make it. He is being kept at the zoo.
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d :p
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2008
Heheh! You no fit open mouth. Thats my profession. Seee. . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! and thats how you do it grin
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2008
Hello baby let me welcome you wella, how u dey she dada ni, hope ur day has been one of those favorite u do pray for
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2008
Why you suddenly talk like my uncle

Anywyz sha, I am doing good. Have been always good and never frowned. . . Well, even if I do, it will only be in seconds. I dont really take anything personally. grin

How about you Timm?
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2008
wo gabry  olenu grin grin

My own day was okay i can say, i have always been busy and sleepy today but i guess i will go sleepy sooner coz i dont want to cheat all my part of the body for any reason
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2008
Heheheheheheh! grin

Yes ohhh. . . Betta go and rest. As for me, I am going back to work. You take care ohhh. . . wink kiss
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:45am On Sep 24, 2008
wow i never knew you are at work ke, and whats the time over there , was i correct with 9 hrs interval or not
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2008
uhm. . . I am not sure. Over here is 8.50am.

I am always working. Day and night and night and day and I work at work and work at home also.
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2008
hey meet me up in sexual chat sorry, k
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2008
I cant oh cause I have to go back to work. Maybe next time? Are you always online around this time?
Re: Offtopic! by clemcykul(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
yes
Re: Offtopic! by timmfikk(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
whos here oo
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2008
HAHA! Dont mind Clemcy. grin
Re: Offtopic! by clemcykul(f): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2008
why na grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by lysaa(f): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2008
yeah, yahoo girl is back! cool
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2008
Lysaa! I miss you die ohhh. . . Where have you been? angry
Re: Offtopic! by Opslag(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2008
Yea!me too.help me ask her.
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
I have ohh but she no fit answer just yet. She got diarrhoea. . . undecided
Re: Offtopic! by lysaa(f): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2008
lol. .same here.

I've bn about some class tests and ongoing exams. . how are u?  kiss
Re: Offtopic! by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
u're in college lysaa?
Re: Offtopic! by lysaa(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
o yeah, right here in 9Ja. . we roll u know wink
Re: Offtopic! by Opslag(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
U kidin me right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118)

30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.