Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 (2801 Views)

remove / I Need Some1 Who Wil Heal My Broken Heart / Personal Questions That Will Keep The Conversation Going On Your First Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2006
Any one for a light hearted conversation this aftrenoon to take my mind off work LOL grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by EbonymanUK: 1:22pm On May 18, 2006
Geesss

whats going on, I see about 5 people have read MrLovermans post but no body has replied to him.
MrLoverMan looks like peeps on here are scared of having a stimultaing conversation
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by lilred(f): 1:46pm On May 18, 2006
@ loverman

so i was boring you
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2006
@ lilred.

I wouldnt exactly call our conversation "STIMULATIING" would you
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by lilred(f): 1:56pm On May 18, 2006
you were not asking "stimulating" questions
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 18, 2006
lilred:

you were not asking "stimulating" questions

It would have helped if you had "stimulating" comments or questions too, it doesn't always have to be the man asking and the girl just waiting dumbly you know!
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2006
hey am here me too i need someone to take my mind of this job

holla bk
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by 2cantango(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2006
What's all this talk about stimulation undecided you peeps in here trying to be naughty? wink cool
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2006
mrlover man if they cant stimulate you i beg i fit

bring it on
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by lilred(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2006
excuse me davidylan i dont think you know the origin of this conversation, so please ask before you assume wrongly and insult me.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 18, 2006
lilred:

excuse me davidylan i don't think you know the origin of this conversation, so please ask before you assume wrongly and insult me.

lipsrsealed urgh! typical! All words and no substance!
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2006
@ blackN bold

What sort of job do you do that requires mRloverman to take you off it to Loversland LOL

BTW I like you nickname "BLACKNBOLD

Question is how "BLACK" are you and How "BOLD" are you *Just kidding*
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by lilred(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2006
@ loverman

no need to be rude
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2006
urgh! typical! All words and no substance!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

This is meant to be LOVERSLAND

No fighting please, take that some where else  grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by lilred(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2006
i dont see anyone fighting. show some love mr loverman
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2006
@ BLACKNBOLD

Have you been to Cubanito  grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2006
@ davidylan

Whats going down in NY.

How long have you been there, you you like it.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 18, 2006
Mrloverman,

Yeah thanks, NY is ok. It's a bit boring right now but we are surviving. been there a yr.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2006
Cool , glad you are enjoying it.
I worked in new york for couple of months back in 99.
Loved it.

That was when they still had the twin towers, I haven't been since 9/11
would be nice to go back and sad as well to see where the twin towers once Stood
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:38pm On May 18, 2006
Mrloverman sorry for the delay i had a client over here, i am a business analyst with an investment bank in UK i was in switz. wwhen i registered with this site but now i live in UK

am a black beauty and as bold as a lion any where ,
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2006
mrlover man u worked in switz, u worked in NY

please how old are you i dont want to be turningan old man on i beg
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2006
@ black N Bold

You are a BA, oho my God.
I work as a Software developerr.

Trying  to work with some of the crap business requirements you write  grin just kidding.
You know we love you, without your requirements we wouldn't be able to write our test.

Am 28. ( yurning an old man old , you have jokes LOL)
How old are you.

so where in CH were you, on Business or pleasure ?
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2006
mrlover man u must be mixing them up not me , who was in CH?
I said UK

Nice job SOFT. ENGINEER, but is that a software engineer or a software tester because i know they are the once that write test plans and stuff

i am 26yrs old so where are u now i mean i know u at work but where , Nigeria?
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2006
En hen Mrloverman (player) i catch you , so were busy replying to other mails "IS NOBODY IN LOVE WITH ME" while 'am sitting at my desk starring at the screen waiting for u to stimulate me , 

u 're a great flirt huh !!!!

ASAWO
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2006
No am not mixing you up, you said you were in Switzerland when you registered.
I meant where in switzeland where you when you registered, I know you are now in Uk.

Remeber am a Test Analyst, we have eye for details, if I didn't I wouldn't be doing my job,
The sofwtare would be rolled out with BUGS in it and I would get the sack LOL

Am currently in London, I work freelance hence the trips to Switzerland and New York.

Whats your story , how long have you been a BA, do you like it.
I haven't meet much Naija BA who are ladies, that cool. Most I meet are testers

Did you get my message about the Spread Bettiing.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2006
No am not mixing you up, you said you were in Switzerland when you registered.
I meant where in switzeland where you when you registered, I know you are now in Uk.

Remeber we have eye for details, if I didn't I wouldn't be doing my job,
The sofwtare would be rolled out with BUGS in it and I would get the sack LOL

Am currently in London, I work freelance.

Whats your story , how long have you been a BA, do you like it.
I haven't meet much Naija BA who are ladies, that cool. Most I meet are testers
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2006
I didnt get your message about any sprea betting and i dont want to

so me am  second fiddle abi, after u answered curious u now hafd my time am not talking to u again

u are a cheat even online
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2006
habi

BlackNBold

Don't be like that now angry
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2006
AM ANGRY lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2006
BLACKNBOLd

whats your favourite Ice cream, its hot outside, I can get you soem to cool you down.
How about that .
wink
Come on give us a smile
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:21pm On May 18, 2006
my fav, is magnum white cholocate ice cream, its nice

Oya get me some , like you knwo where i work

smiley okay i am smiling (blushing)
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2006
Good choice.
Well I can only narrow it down to Investment bank, I guess some where in the city.

Poor ice cream man, him go waka all day if I send am to try find you LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p / Pin Sexy Girls Here! Exchange Your Pins And Pics!... Sexies And Handsomes Only / Hello Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.