Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 (2802 Views)

remove / I Need Some1 Who Wil Heal My Broken Heart / Personal Questions That Will Keep The Conversation Going On Your First Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2006
@Rhodalyn, who owns this bum moving all over my screen
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Rhodalyn(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2006
blacknbold:

@Rhodalyn, who owns this bum moving all over my screen
my baby gal got that beautiful bum for me kiss kiss kiss U dont know who my baby gal is do U?? tongue cheesy cheesy thats Ur home work boy! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Rhodalyn(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2006
@Mrloverman
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2006
@ Blacknbold

As a beginner I will advice you have a stop loss
That's the only way you can control your losses.
Except if you want to make huge losses.
More over the stop loss helps you get out of the trade when

you aren't there to monitor the trade, or would you be watching the trade every second of the day ?
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2006
@blacknbold

You are a brave woman oho, your friend just lost £7K and you still wanna go into it.
Na you BIKO grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2006
i know the trick you make money first then you loose it

me i want to make the money and leave

i am a big risk taker if there is any attribute i posses thats one
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2006
we need to chat
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:39pm On May 19, 2006
mrlover mail me now am waiting undecided
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2006
did you get the email ?
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 2:58pm On May 19, 2006
got it
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by puker(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2007
She lay asking for more
her ebony nipples pointing at me
accused of another marathon Bleep
she winked at my 9 inch sugerstick
she haulled it back and sucked away
like a three months old suck at her feeding bottle
hmmm she moaned
dancing to the rhythm of my lick
in that 69 position
her cum tasted like a creamy lollipop
ooouuuccchh was all i could say.
She rolled over and gently
inserted my 9 inch sugerstick into her wet creamy pussy
she danced and giggled happily
maoning continously.
I looked into her eyes
i could see it, her cum was near
i pumped harder and harder
she came squeezing the muscle of her count
against my 9 inch sugar stick
Suddenly i saturated shivering like an ogbanje child
moaning loud enough to wake the world
To hell am cummmiiiinnnggg was all i could say
As i withdrew from the warm sweet pussy
And short my cum ceiling high.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by EbonymanUK: 3:27pm On May 21, 2009
OK am resurrecting this tread.

lets see who can start off a stimulating conversation.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Viktor6000(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p / Pin Sexy Girls Here! Exchange Your Pins And Pics!... Sexies And Handsomes Only / Hello Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.