Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 (2800 Views)

remove / I Need Some1 Who Wil Heal My Broken Heart / Personal Questions That Will Keep The Conversation Going On Your First Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:28pm On May 18, 2006
So u were not planning to bring it yourself
na ice cream man u wan send

i think i know you

i know all the male testers in london (i think)

u are talll dark not too slim,
am i right ??
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2006
I wan send am now , as per I dey work I no fit.
Na y I dey send the ice cream man.

Tall, dark, not too slim.

You got one out of three LOL
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:37pm On May 18, 2006
LOL ,
really which one i guess it is the not too slim one i got right

really i know you , trust me
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2006
You got the Tall.

thats if you can call 5 11 tall LOL
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2006
BlacknBOLD

Looks like is just u n Moi having a conversation wink
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2006
Yes its you ,

i wil not expose you here

abba u are a friend to my b/f now

why u wan come flirt with me
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2006
Yeah i gues everyone else is in bed am off in 4 minutes

i cant wait i lied i have to go see my doc.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2006
the plot thickens grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by eveseh(f): 4:09pm On May 18, 2006
u'll find someone MRLOVERMAN
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2006
@ eve

I wasn't looking for some one grin

See subject tittle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Rhodalyn(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2006
funny thread!
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2006
@ BlacknBold

HAs your Magnum arrived yet grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by eveseh(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2006
MrLoverMAn:

@ eve

I wasn't looking for some one grin

See subject tittle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oops my bad than tongue tongue
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2006
hey lover,
are u here today

holla bk
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2006
hey blacknbold

Am doing good apart from the very wet weather undecided
, how are u doing
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 12:10pm On May 19, 2006
AM FINE OJARE OMOMI

so wassup am GLADDDDDDDDDDDD ITS Friday

and u
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2006
am cool oho.
Yes TGI friday, so much to do at work though.

So what have u go planned for the weekend.

This one we are the only 1 chatting here, we might as well just chat via email . grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 12:21pm On May 19, 2006
okay so u want to mail me then ?
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2006
Sounds like a good idea grin
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by mukina2: 12:27pm On May 19, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2006
mukina leave us alone o

all this time we have been chatting nobody came here to visit us

now u don come

leave us o

before i fight u
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2006
Tell her oho Blacknbold.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by mukina2: 12:37pm On May 19, 2006
@blcak n bold pls oooo abeg nor fight me oh i didnt mean anything oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by 2cantango(f): 12:43pm On May 19, 2006
Hey! Who in here is trying to mess with mukina? angry tongue

This is a public forum, we're all free to post wherever we want to - you guys ever heard of IM? undecided wink cheesy grin

Spread the love people grin cool
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by mukina2: 12:47pm On May 19, 2006
@2c tell dem oooocuz i dont really wanna mess wit no one angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2006
come on am sure blacknbold was only playing and did not mean what she said.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2006
Mrlover am not playing o i mean it

mukina so cantango is your wrestler baa thats why u had to go get him or her to fight on ur behalf

anyway

I WAS JUST KIDDING

its free for all wetin concren me i just dey yarn because am happy no work tommorrow
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 12:54pm On May 19, 2006
mr lover really u need to tellme about spread betting if u know about it and i think u just changed ur emal address thats not what u had yday
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2006
keep on changing the topic ''Mr i need to have a stimulating conversation with someone''
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by mukina2: 12:56pm On May 19, 2006
@blacknbold kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2006
@ Rhodalyn

Changing the topic, there wasn't any topic in the first place, a stimulating conversation could be any topic so long as its stimulating grin

@blacknbold
I didn't have any email address yesterday.
So what do you wanna know about spreadbetting.
get a demo account at www.tradindex.com , start trading with virtual money and see how you get on.
Re: I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 by anon101(f): 1:42pm On May 19, 2006
that tradindex is not as good as finspread.com. in finspread its nota must u sapply stop loss while its the other way round for finspread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p / Pin Sexy Girls Here! Exchange Your Pins And Pics!... Sexies And Handsomes Only / Hello Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.