Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22271 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by BrokenTV: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson by this rate you are going with this your hatred you are going to crash, or develop bp take it easy man or you are going to explode like a volcano.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Why are taking panadol for another's headache? I achieved a lot today. I got to see how united we can be. I hanged out and chilled with my guys. The sit at home was actually fun.
What did your lonely sad self achieved today apart hating on Igbos who doesn't give a damn about non entity jerks like ola nerd johnson?
What exactly called for this sit-at-home exercise, please.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Broken TV: Ola Johnson by this rate you are going with this your hatred you are going to crash, or develop bp take it easy man or you are going to explode like a volcano.
I feel for young men like you that are being misled by MASSOB. You have a divided focus: you don't know if you are Nigerian or Biafra.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Emperor007: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
ikwere militant: odeburuku stop shiting ur paints wen ever u hear ibos.they don't bite!

^^^

Please tell him.

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Asaba? MUHEHEHEHE ka chineke nna mela gi ebere. Wait make Asaba people catch you dey claim their territory, you go know say khaki no be

See why i cannot stand this people. Just like the northerners, all they like doing is causing division. WTF is una problem? Is Asaba complaining? Did we come to you complaining? who made you mouthpiece of Asaba? yotheu shouting owerri, owerri without precaution. the IMO ppl mgt not care but I do. noone made you the voice of asaba, so don't speak on its behalf. Ewu.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Your compressed brain, a resultant effect of your flat head is your problem. What would you say is your achievement on today's exercise. Exercise llke this is ordinarily targetted at the government. But this is not but to yourselves.

ROTFLMBAO. someone asked this man why the sit at home is getting at him so bad especially since it does not impact Yoruba at all. This is the reply the mor0n gave the guy. ROTFL. I don die laughing. some people, only Jehovah knows wetin he give una
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

ROTFLMBAO. someone asked this man why the sit at home is getting at him so bad especially since it does not impact Yoruba at all. This is the reply the mor0n gave the guy. ROTFL. I don die laughing. some people, only Jehovah knows wetin he give una
Answer the question.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Answer the question.

which question? let me repeat christkid question since you avoiding it while having heart attack.

how does this sit at home impact you or your people?
on thread about it, you and your people have made more comment in regards to it than the Igbos it concern. you and your people have gotten angry, scream, shout, pretty much whin to death and troll like you're known to do thus we all ask why are you taking panadol for another person's headache? did they make you mouthpiece? did massob ask Yoruba or anyone else join am mourn? why you getting high blood pressure on matter wey no concern you?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Haters are still ranting on this thread since morning? OMG!
The sit at home order is over and it was an overall success!

Now its time to go out to an Nkwobi and catfish peppersoup joint and enjoy myself.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THIS DAY!!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SailorXY: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy: I will surely drive around Lagos today and take pics of Ibos going about their lawful businesses...
Hahahahahahaha first let's see the picture of you *with a time & date stamp* behind the wheels "driving around" before any other picture! You think say na for mouth? Abeg carry your double left leg bata comot for people face jooor undecided

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

which question? let me repeat christkid question since you avoiding it while having heart attack.

how does this sit at home impact you or your people?
on thread about it, you and your people have made more comment in regards to it than the Igbos it concern. you and your people have gotten angry, scream, shout, pretty much whin to death and troll like you're known to do thus we all ask why are you taking panadol for another person's headache? did they make you mouthpiece? did massob ask Yoruba or anyone else join am mourn? why you getting high blood pressure on matter wey no concern you?
You're a young man, and that shouldn't be deceived.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
Guyz I dey Bejoys now here in Awka with a bottle of HERO and Ngwobi to join. grin

We are celebrating the successful sit at home by MASSOB. I must confess everybody here is happy about its success. It has sent strong signals across the world. It is one of the indicators of solidarity for the independent state of Biafra. The fact is that it has sent the hausas and their pawn Yorubas into jittery over the seriousness of the quest for the Biafran federation.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by BrokenTV: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I feel for young men like you that are being misled by MASSOB. You have a divided focus: you don't know if you are Nigerian or Biafra.
papa old man stop think like a pig go get a life, since it pains you that this sit at home his successful go and hug moving trailer, you have been here since afternoon strangling yourself and weeping,gnashing your teeth over this, am sorry for you.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Broken TV:
papa old man stop think like a pig go get a life, since it pains you that this sit at home his successful go and hug moving trailer, you have been here since afternoon strangling yourself and weeping,gnashing your teeth over this, am sorry for you.
May your head be flatter than it alreay is.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by KDULAR: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shops were opened fully with all businesses in all stalls of every tribe and ethnicity going on with full speed at Wuse Market earlier today before I left for Kano. Going by reports, this sit at home if really complied to is a good one that should be extended for more days say 5-7 days. I hope other tribes will learn to stand with one voice and adhered to similar non-violent call in the nearest future. It is really a test of relevance in the scheme of things the Igbos in Nigeria and to me IT IS WELCOMED. KUDOS kissShops were opened fully with all businesses in all stalls of every tribe and ethnicity going on with full speed at Wuse Market earlier today before I left for Kano. Going by reports, this sit at home if really complied to is a good one that should be extended for more days say 5-7 days. I hope other tribes will learn to stand with one voice and adhered to similar non-violent call in the nearest future. It is really a test of relevance in the scheme of things the Igbos in Nigeria and to me IT IS WELCOMED. KUDOS
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biodunid: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
My people keep forgetting that Biafra possesses only 3% of naija land mass but maybe 20% of the population and that this the real reason they are all over the place - not because they love other lands or are more adventurous but sheer necessity. Upshot is that Biafra needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Biafra. As for the Igbo / Ijaw alliance, we all know how that will end. Attached is a break down of land mass for the various regions. Things are so bad that you can fit the whole of Biafra into old Oyo, Bendel or even current Benue. BTW naija itself is already five times as densely populated as the US - half the population on 10% of the land. We should be thinking of how to bring about the United States of west Africa with nine times our current land mass and only 180% of our population to provide lebenstraum for us and not this braindead fixation with a solution that did not work 40 years ago and won't work today. My people should study these numbers and understand their import before Uwazurike causes them to make the most regrettable decision. As for relations between Biafra and rump Nigeria if a break up ever happens, I ask you to cast your gaze on the two Sudans or the two Koreas even after over 60 years.

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Vansnickers: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2013
gbanikiti: really, wish i could go to Alaba and take pictures. It's only on nairaland i see igbos who are not in support of BIAFRA. Indeed,igbos on nairaland are different from igbos in the real world.I know major markets in Lagos populated by Igbos will obey the order. I hope the same will happen at Trade Fair. I will give updates on the markets and traffic situation in my area and other environs.

Umu Biafra kwenu! cool cool

I smell Suya cooking. Do you smell it too?

Whoops that's the smell of burning Flesh. My bad. cheesy wink
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by pazienza(m): 3:47am On Jun 09, 2013
chino24: Guyz I dey Bejoys now here in Awka with a bottle of HERO and Ngwobi to join. grin

We are celebrating the successful sit at home by MASSOB. I must confess everybody here is happy about its success. It has sent strong signals across the world. It is one of the indicators of solidarity for the independent state of Biafra. The fact is that it has sent the hausas and their pawn Yorubas into jittery over the seriousness of the quest for the Biafran federation.

Chai! I like this. Anambra would never slack in whatever that has to do with Igbo solidarity.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OvoClose: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2013
chino24: Guyz I dey Bejoys now here in Awka with a bottle of HERO and Ngwobi to join. grin

We are celebrating the successful sit at home by MASSOB. I must confess everybody here is happy about its success. It has sent strong signals across the world. It is one of the indicators of solidarity for the independent state of Biafra. The fact is that it has sent the hausas and their pawn yorubas into jittery over the seriousness of the quest for the Biafran federation.

Why are people not smart or intelligent? So you think Biafra seceding is still a good move in 2013? Will they secede and Ibos remain in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Warri, PH, etc? If Nigeria does not recognize them and their citizens, they will be asked to leave and apply for visa. DO you know what the Nigerian law says on foreigners owning property and business? hehehe. You no get sense. Do you think a people that depend on markets and public for business can survive on its own? Who are the majority customers of the Igbos? Will Enugu, Onitsha, Aba and Owerri contain everybody? have you learnt lessons from the past? Do you know how many Luxurious buses bring Igbos daily into Lagos who are never returning to live in the East? Why do they come? Use your brain. A simple test of how to secede is for MASSOB to ask all Igbos to return home immediately and leave the rest of the country for just two months. That is how you'll know if you can secede. I dare them to try it.
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 4:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Ovo Close:

Why are people not smart or intelligent? So you think Biafra seceding is still a good move in 2013? Will they secede and Ibos remain in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Warri, PH, etc? If Nigeria does not recognize them and their citizens, they will be asked to leave and apply for visa. DO you know what the Nigerian law says on foreigners owning property and business? hehehe. You no get sense. Do you think a people that depend on markets and public for business can survive on its own? Who are the majority customers of the Igbos? Will Enugu, Onitsha, Aba and Owerri contain everybody? have you learnt lessons from the past? Do you know how many Luxurious buses bring Igbos daily into Lagos who are never returning to live in the East? Why do they come? Use your brain. A simple test of how to secede is for MASSOB to ask all Igbos to return home immediately and leave the rest of the country for just two months. That is how you'll know if you can secede. I dare them to try it.
[img][/img]

Story story STORY. once a upon a time. abeg stop wasting our time with the same overused story. don't you people find no shame that you constantly telling people that do not want to share the same country with you that they need you. don't you people have any ounce of shame at all. For generations Igbo have been living in their facility since and if not for lord luggard, did we ever come to una. during Biafra, they left in droves towards the land and your Nigeria declared war on am for that. If people believe they need you, it is them that would let you know they need you, not you telling them they need you. SMH. I continue saying the patheticness exhibit by some people is amazing. have an ounce of shame jor

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're a young man, and that shouldn't be deceived.

Is that why you are taking panadol for someone else headache. hmm. I notice how you dey dodge kwestion. no worries though, i know the answer already. anyway, i don't remember complaining to you that i believe I'm being deceived. abi you don take medicine for me too correct? na wa oo.see your life Mr. aged man

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2013
One_Naira:

Is that why you are taking panadol for someone else headache. hmm. I notice how you dey dodge kwestion. no worries though, i know the answer already. anyway, i don't remember complaining to you that i believe I'm being deceived. abi you don take medicine for me too correct? na wa oo.see your life Mr. aged man
Na dat headache go make ur head continue dey flat.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Onyegecha(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2013
The level of compliance shows that Igbo people can act in one accord given the right direction. MASSOB should step up their game and provide correct leadership and watch more Igbo people fall in line. I congratulate the sons of the rising sun and urge them to do more in the path of self actualization without infringing on other people's rights. Onyeaghalanwanneya! Igbo kwenu!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2013
There was no wishful compliance; people only locked their shops because of fear of being attacked by MASSOB militants.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by EASTSIDAZ: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2013
pazienza:

Chai! I like this. Anambra would never slack in whatever that has to do with Igbo solidarity.

Its because the state has continued to produce fore front leaders of Ndigbo: from the time of Zik, Ojukwu, Ekwueme etc..
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Abagworo(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2013
So the "sit at home" worked in Anambra and Abia. What about Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2013
Onyegecha: The level of compliance shows that Igbo people can act in one accord given the right direction. MASSOB should step up their game and provide correct leadership and watch more Igbo people fall in line. I congratulate the sons of the rising sun and urge them to do more in the path of self actualization without infringing on other people's rights. Onyeaghalanwanneya! Igbo kwenu!

Dede how was the "sit at home" in Owerri?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by sweetgala(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2013
I think the IGBO and Massob should be allowed to leave Nigeria peacefully and form their own nation within their small land mass. Everyman should be allowed to decide if he is Nigerian or biafran and enjoy the advantages or disadvantages of the citizenship. We all know how it would end but let them taste it themselves first.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by TabletMan: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
satysaca: Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB Members here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were killed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side.infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.
I Hate Lies!... U Were Asked To Give An Account Of Ur Area Dose Nt Mean That U're Asked To Give Account Of What Gossipers Tells You... I Am Presently Staying Near Modebe Avenue And No Massob Member Have Been Killed Cos Bullet Don't Penetrate... I Hate Division... I Hate Nigerian Policemen And Soldiers Cos They Have Been Arresting Innocent Citizens Since Morning, They Are Bunch Of Cowards And Idiot!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SailorXY: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ola Johnson: There was no wishful compliance; people only locked their shops because of fear of being attacked by MASSOB militants.
& this is piercing your heart like a two-edged sword? 'tis only the beginning tho
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SailorXY: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
sweet_gala: I think the IGBO and Massob should be allowed to leave Nigeria peacefully and form their own nation within their small land mass. Everyman should be allowed to decide if he is Nigerian or biafran and enjoy the advantages or disadvantages of the citizenship. We all know how it would end but let them taste it themselves first.
It's obvious it will taste better than sweet gala undecided
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
SailorXY:
& this is piercing your heart like a two-edged sword? 'tis only the beginning tho
Just as it is making your head flatter than it already is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.