Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22266 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
IREPORT by Samuel Eze Sam Jr from Benue
state.
am in benue state now,,shops owned by
some biafrans are locked,,,biafran students
are not going for lectures today,,,,,,,,i think
biafrans are now believing in themselves..God
bless.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ireport by Nnorom
went out not quite long ago alaba
international market lagos biafra boy re no
were near d market am still proceeding 2
Ladipo and Idumota market and I believe
things will be dsame. Biafra 4 life

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kach17(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
pls what is th e reason for yhe sit at home action....pls i will like to kwnow
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chubhie: Balla-Suya i dey wait you.

bongolife.com
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
by livirakobi(m): 1:15pm
My couzin in awada of onitsha told me dat
d massob members burnt down a big
truck dat came to offload goods in d early
hours of today.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by EASTSIDAZ: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
ifechez:

when it comes to Igbo three places matters. days onitsha, aba and Enugu.

GBAM

Spot on..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Chubhie: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

bongolife.com
Thanks will check it out.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by achi4u(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: IREPORT BY
Kelechi Inyere Young
Ok. Along sperandeo Junction where I started
My Observation. Road were Very Calm and
Okenso and Young Shall Grow parks located
@ sperandeo are not Loading. And Getting to
Peace Park Opposite Romchi Park there The
groups of Massobians with Five Buses came
along With White Hilux Of NPF Escoting them
for there Parade. Before Vanco Junction.
Along Ogoja road. And heading to the
Goverment House and water works Road are
also Calm. Motors are Being Parked
everywhere and enugu Abakaliki express way
are also Calm. And in Abakpa Main Market
some shops are locked .
And Inside Police HQ are Also Calm.
Guy ur on point, i thought police and army will harass people this morning here Abakaliki that's why I went hiding.lolgrin

Again this exercise is awesome and really participated.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by akpomeme(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kizyte: Support our Sovereign State!
Search Biafra Confraternity on Google!
Like Facebook page to join!

Our help come from the Lord!

Do Biafrains have valid reasons to leave Nigeria?

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
IREPORT from
Onuh Rapheal
Tnks Ifeduba, is everywhere calm as planned?,
though
my brother called me around 9.am and he
was
congratulating massobians becaus our
market in
my area at Nssuka close down
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Ugo50: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Up biafra! Up massob up igbos
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by guonno: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: People while queuing to use the toilet also stood still for Biafra as shown below

I had to like this one because it really got me laughing. Ndigbo jisi nu ike na oga di nma. I have seven busses with which I do inter town transport, I withdrew them today from working. Two of my drivers are yoruba, three urhobo, one igbo and the other isoko, they've all gone home to sit for the day, no payment or compensation. The message NdIGBO is spreading will be heard. Hatters can call me jobless but I am the oga of their kind, if not for my busses, two of their kind would have no job. Still wondering how I converted 20pounds into a lot? Including the seven clean busses that is worth millions? Even ur dead awolowu knows that igbos should do what they are doing today. So my take is : if those guys in the picture must stand still from now till tomorrow before they get to use that toilet, in the name of making the world realize that the igbo nation can have one voice more than every ethnic group, then let them stand still. And let me inform u haters of the igbos, the sit at home is to peacefully protest the killings of innocent igbos by housas, gboko hara, fulanis, police, etc. If massob were touts I don't think nigeria would be calm, because the igbos I know would retaliated by killing hausas, fulani, and muslims- which would incude other ethnic groups. Igbos are very civilized, its only them haters association of nigeria that would deny that fact. Ndi ala! Oga eme unu vum na anya.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by acidiczuzzee: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

That is because umu IMSU most probably were out last night to have a good Friday night and are probably getting off the hangover.

The ladies among them will still be at Concord, Executive Garden, Owerri Hotel Plaza, Disney and All Seasons with their Chairmen, ordering room service and having a good life while some jobless people kill themselves on the streets over an imaginary Biafra.

I salute the Greatest Imostars and Futoites for they have not allowed themselves to be subjected to the dictates of touts at Ama JK.

If they had subjected themselves to the dictates of criminals like MASSOB, then I would have asked the great Professor B.E.B Nwoke to deny them their certificates on graduation. They do not deserve to be graduates having bowed to the laws of the men of the underworld.
guy 4 ur information prof B.E.B Nwoke is no longr d Vc but prof Ukachukwu Awuzie formr ASUU chairman, plz on how kwannu do u knw abt owerri ladies way abt 2day re u sure u re not in d hotel wit 1ne of dem? Surprisingly u even knw d names of d various hotels .Its lik u petronize dem a lot.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
PHOTO I-REPORT BY
Onuh Rapheal 02:20pm
this Is a coverage from my home town Enugu
ezike a friend just send that coverage to me
10mins ago

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Non-Igbo traders outside the SE are really having big sale. The "Jews" can extend the exercise by one week.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by mycel: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Its like u are confused. Nigerians have houses in america,uk and diffeent parts of d world but hav not lost their asset so why must ibos loose theirs bec they want biafra.some pple be in nigeria and hav assets in nigeria no problem its a choice. Let me ask u,are u happy with the entity called nigeria? If u are hapi den continue
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by bruno419(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: While some are killing themselves over Biafra, I dey one joint for Owerri here with my nkwobi, big stout and correct bongo music.

Ole nne ole nwa, eh!

Ole nne ole nwa, eh!

Ole nne ole nwa, Ayakata bongo eh!

Egwu anyi ji eri uwa.

Egwu chi ji cho anyi mma
i don enta indomie spot with umu imsu!owigiri song rocks here*lol*
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
100% compliance in kano! All Igbo people
living in kano were very happy for the
order. They are all in support of any
movement that will unit the igbo people.
This is the second time this year that sit at
home order by igbo people in kano is
being complied. It is not about massob
but the spirit of biafra. Liberation is very
much alife in the heart of every igbo man
here in kano. God bless all of you that
believe in spirit of biafra.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
I just drove past Amaraku on my way to Amaigbo in Nwangele. Everywhere looks very lively along that route.

People are trading at Orie Akabo, Eke Iho, Eke Atta and Orie Agbaja. They have called the bluff of Uwazuruike and the other demons.

These are the true Igbo people and not the touts masquerading under some neo-fascist ideologies.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
as i type this my papa and brother dey village.
the two of them 'no n'elu ngwo na azu ahuru ahu'

although them no from Anambra sha.
but i still say make i report.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: All these noise about Biafra is just a sign of how uneducated and myopic a lot of these people are. Some of them may have been through higher schools, however, that does little to their reasoning.

Biafra may be desirable but the fact is you cannot have it and so stop letting some jobless people make money off you.

Igbo's with a huge population are able to thrive today because of access to the macro-environment outside their tiny landlocked area. What happens when barriers and access is denied to these markets. Our World today thrives because barriers are being broken and not being placed.

When you get your Biafra, you leave all your assets behind in the North and East and start from scratch again. Don't tell me you did same in the 1970's. Fact is you were able to come out of it because you moved to environments outside your area. Also the population of the 1970's is not the same as today and so it won't be the same as it was then.

If you understand the issues with balkanising this country Nigeria, you will go back to sleep and work harder on how to build it.

It is easy to organise protests and make loud noises at Ariaria but that is far from the issue.

It appears nairaland is attractive to ill-formed trolls in massive numbers. I guess only a bloody fool will castigate market women who did not see the four walls of elementary school for agitating for political freedom or even nation state.

Who is this moronic ninny willing to tell people they can not have a desired country? This joker needs to be educated so he\she could realize there is nothing bad being a landlocked country. After all, one of the best economies in Africa sits atop a landlocked country.

I guess the barriers being broken are man-made political shackles in places such as USSR, Yugoslavia, and Czechoslovak that have been broken by nationalistic movements dictated by culture and tradition of the poeple. By the way in Western Europe, it has been Britain for British, Germany for German, France for French, Italy for Italian, Holland for Dutch, Sweden for Swedes, Denmark for Danish, Norway for Norwegian, etc. Why not Republic of Igbo land for Igbo?

The last I check though, Europe which has been balkanized for ages does not stop free movement or residence of the people within the continent. Nigeria was not created for the economic or political interest of Nigerians and I believed time has come for Nigerian to redraw the shape of Nigeria according the socio-politico-economic interest of the inhabitants.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

It appears nairaland is attractive ill-formed trolls in massive numbers. I guess only a bloody fool will castigate market women who did not see the four walls of elementary school for agitating for political freedom or even nation state.

Who is this moronic ninny willing to tell people they can not have a desired country? This joker needs to be educated so he\she could realize there is nothing being a landlocked country. After all, one of the best economies in Africa sits atop a landlocked country.

I guess the barriers being broken are man-made political shackles in places such as USSR, Yugoslavia, and Czechoslovak that have been broken by nationalistic movements dictated by culture and tradition of the poeple. By the way in Western Europe, it has been British for Britain, German for Germany, French for France, Italian for Italy, Dutch for Holland, Swedes for Sweden, Danish for Denmark, Norwegian for Norway, etc. Why not Igbo for Republic of Igbo land?

The last I check though, Europe which has been balkanized for ages does not stop free movement or residence within the continent. Nigeria was not created for the economic or political interest of Nigerians and I believed time has come for Nigerian to redraw the shape of Nigeria according the socio-politico-economic interest of the inhabitants.

Bla bla bla, are the Welsh and English people the same? Why not balkanise Britain?

You want to secede and you think you will still have the same rights as you did when you were in one country. Biggest joke, you cannot eat your cake and have it. Most Igbo's engage in retail trades which most countries frown at when non-citizens engage in it. In fact in Nigeria, retail is reserved for Nigerians alone. It means you will not be allowed to own those shops in Alaba, Matori, and a whole lot of other places in the West.

In whose favour is that? So then you will have to start looking for O'dua citizenship or Arewa citizenship. I laugh in Isiekenesi MUHEHEHEHEHEHE

So you will secede and still have unhindered rights to your assets? Keep dreaming, when the time comes you will know how far. Myopic people.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Bla bla bla, are the Welsh and English people the same? Why not balkanise Britain?

You want to secede and you think you will still have the same rights as you did when you were in one country. Biggest joke, you cannot eat your cake and have it. Most Igbo's engage in retail trades which most countries frown at when non-citizens engage in it. In fact in Nigeria, retail is reserved for Nigerians alone. It means you will not be allowed to own those shops in Alaba, Matori, and a whole lot of other places in the West. In whose favour is that?

So you will secede and still have unhindered rights to your assets? Keep dreaming, when the time comes you will know how far.

This is one of the moronic illogicalities I have read in a while. I guess Scottish, Welsh and English have fundamental commonality and similarity in culture and tradition. By the way, Scotland is nursing the idea of independency. I guess Nigerians should not be allowed to own shops in Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic and Togo because Nigeria is an independent country. What a jerk.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DuduNegro: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
GOOD DAY MY NDIGBO BRETHREN AND SISTEREN.  grin

THIS SIT AT HOME THING WILL BE A SUCCESS IF I READ NEWS TOMORROW AND THERE IS NO REPORT OF ARMED ROBBERY, KIDNAP OR BABY CASH N CARRY IN ANY PART OF SOUTH EAST ON SAT JUNE 8TH.

IF NONE OF THESE TERRORISTIC ACTS ARE REPORTED OVER NEXT 48HRS, I PROMISE TO CHANGE MY PROFILE GRAPHICS AND PUT BIAFRA FLAG THERE FOR 30DAYS IN SOLIDARITY FOR YOUR CAUSE.

IGBO KWENU.  cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

This is one of the moronic illogicalities I have read in a while. The Scottish, Welsh and English have fundamental commonality and similarity in culture and tradition. By the way, Scotland is nursing the idea of independency. I guess Nigerians should not be allowed to own shops in Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic and Togo because Nigeria is an independent country. What a jerk.

Welsh and English have the similar culture and tradition? Ever been to Wales before or interacted with a Welsh person?
Of course Scotland have your likes and David Cameron has offered them a referendum because he knows it's a huge joke. The referendum will fail totally.

You can see the way you are being chased daily in Ghana. That is the same thing that will happen. In fact it will even be worse given the population of Igbo's in the SW and North today.

So keep dreaming, do not analyse your environment and know what is best. Look at others that have done it before and use it as a basis to form your myopic view.

Your brothers in Ghana are looking for Ghanaian passports to prevent immigration from harassing them. If that's what you wish for your people, I spray you holy water. Ka chineke mela gi ebere.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Welsh and English have the similar culture and tradition? Ever been to Wales before or interacted with a Welsh person?
Of course Scotland have your likes and David Cameron has offered them a referendum because he knows it's a huge joke. The referendum will fail totally.

You can see the way you are being chased daily in Ghana. That is the same thing that will happen. In fact it will even be worse given the population of Igbo's in the SW and North today.

So keep dreaming, do not analyse your environment and know what is best. Look at others that have done it before and use it as a basis to form your myopic view.

Your brothers in Ghana are looking for Ghanaian passports to prevent immigration from harassing them. If that's what you wish for your people, I spray you holy water. Ka chineke mela gi ebere.

It is unfortunate you are saddled with skewed thoughts. Does it occur to you that the alleged chase in Ghana is as a result of being citizens of the jungle called Nigeria? The Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra will attract a different diplomatic respect from its neighbors.

You should be worried about your peoples’ independence and save yourself the hypertension pill over the thought of Biafra or Republic of Igbo land.

If by any chance you are an Igbo person, you still have rights to permanently move to other nation states or what remains of Nigeria when Republic of Igbo land or Biafra becomes a reality.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

It is unfortunate you are saddled with skewed thoughts. Does it occur to you that the alleged chase in Ghana is as a result of being citizens of the jungle called Nigeria? The Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra will attract a different diplomatic respect from its neighbors.

FACT!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
LIVE COMMENTARY UPDATE FROM A YORUBA
MAN ON THE SIT AT HOME DIRECTIVE FROM
MASSOB
by Laalamed(m): 3:49pm
Ibos are united. my respect. it can never
happen in sw without using thugs to
force people. at least sit at home is better
bokoharam and their norther leaders.
nonviolent protest is best. Ghandi of india
did similar thing- nonviolent protest.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by amanda2013(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

You want to secede and you think you will still have the same rights as you did when you were in one country. Biggest joke, you cannot eat your cake and have it. Most Igbo's engage in retail trades which most countries frown at when non-citizens engage in it. In fact in Nigeria, retail is reserved for Nigerians alone. It means you will not be allowed to own those shops in Alaba, Matori, and a whole lot of other places in the West.

In whose favour is that? So then you will have to start looking for O'dua citizenship or Arewa citizenship. I laugh in Isiekenesi MUHEHEHEHEHEHE

So you will secede and still have unhindered rights to your assets? Keep dreaming, when the time comes you will know how far. Myopic people.
u must be a very big coward
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

You should be worried about your peoples’ independence and save yourself the hypertension pill over the thought of Biafra or Republic of Igbo land.

If by any chance you are an Igbo person, you still have rights to permanently move to other nation states or what remains of Nigeria when Republic of Igbo land or Biafra becomes a reality.

Typical Igbo dreamer, Biafra has become a reality bla bla bla. Declare it now make we dey look you.

Every person is the problem and not the Igbo man, a bunch of self centered people.

Where were you when a lot of Igbo households left to the East for a few months during 'Oso Abiola'. I could see at that time that life was becoming tough for a lot of those households. Their livelihoods were briefly taken away and there was agony. Gladly the situation got resolved and they had to live their normal lives again.

Look Mr, stop dreaming, if you secede, no one will give you the same rights you had in Lagos, Abuja and Kano.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
amanda2013: u must be a very big coward

You must be a witch. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Crowd Mobs Governor Ganduje At A Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Won With 281 Votes, Bago Had 76 votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.