Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22269 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by curtain: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Wa-reva!...... MORE LIVE REPORTS PLEASE.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Garrithe1st: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Congrats on the success of the "sit at home" exercise....

Stay Safe!!

cool cool cool
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Congrats on the success of the "sit at home" exercise....

Stay Safe!!

cool cool cool
Please Seun, where is the suprised button?
Such decent comment coming from Garri?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by satysaca: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB Members here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were killed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side.infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Godson32(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Which of your imaginary community is seeking disintegration? Maybe the one you and Uwazuruike control at Okigwe. As for me and my community we remain strong.

No amount of intimidation by Uwazuruike and his Ommata boys will make us leave Nigeria.
see this mumu! Who u be to talk for ur community,where re u from,are u their councillor or what?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Which of your imaginary community is seeking disintegration? Maybe the one you and Uwazuruike control at Okigwe. As for me and my community.

let's see the ogini, the ijaw, the urhobo actually instead of wasting my time let me just say the Niger delta excluding edo and iteskiri, the Igbo, the middle belt, even arewa has come out and declared their dissatisifation of this SMH nation. Though unfortunately for arewa, their elites voice tend to overpower the little ones. Are you a learner or have you been missing from NL? Shebi you no dey read the articles posted on this forum abi? lmfao. ogini sef already declared their republic of oginiland few years ago. they are just waiting for the official stamp. you weren't here to read that article too right? keep sleeping Jor, your dream dey sweet you
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
satysaca: Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB Members here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were killed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side.infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.
Odikwa egwu!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Garrithe1st: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics: Please Seun, where is the suprised button?
Such decent comment coming from Garri?

Tell your folks to also learn to make such decent comments when it involves others and it will be well with us all...

smiley smiley smiley
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by airmark(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: Just drove past Apo Mechanic village in Abuja where the APO 6 were trading before the were killed. Seems the Apo spare parts dealers are complying half way. Some are open, others are not. I will urge all to be law abiding while observing this sit at home. It's a matter of choice and nobody should be forced. Ndigbo ekenee m unu.

As a 'biafran policewoman'that you are, why did nt u arrest those who opened their spare parts shops at apo as against massob directive. All of u are traitors. No wonder ojukwu left u for abidjan.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Godson32: see this mumu! Who u be to talk for ur community,where re u from,are u their councillor or what?
The guy is residing in the UK and claiming his community on Nairaland... You shouldn't have called him "mumu" though. He is entitled to his opinion whether biased or shrewd.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Godson32: see this mumu! Who u be to talk for ur community,where re u from,are u their councillor or what?

he's Yoruba but dey claim Igbo for this thread forgetting his past post can talk too. even one of his past comment was insulting " the other region" lmfao
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Yeske2(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Oguta road to Awka road then GRA via Park road by ABS, linked Ridge road by Stock exchange then Egerton down to New market and back to Oguta road. Mehn, Onitsha is dry aside some Nigerian soldiers hanging around. People are really observing this. *feeling proud of Ndigbo*
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

let's see the ogini, the ijaw, the urhobo actually instead of wasting my time let me just say the Niger delta excluding edo and iteskiri, the Igbo, the middle belt, even arewa has come out and declared their dissatisification of this SMH nation. Though unfortunately for arewa, their elites voice tend to overpower the little ones. Are you a learner or have you been missing from NL? Shebi you no dey read the articles posted on this forum abi? lmfao. ogini sef already declared their republic of oginiland few years ago. they are just waiting for the official stamp. you weren't here to read that article too right? keep sleeping Jor, your dream dey sweet you

I thought your likes declared Biafra last year? You will declare it again next year, dreamer.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2013
IREPORT FROM EBONYI STATE by Igboarmy
11:15
In Ebonyi state the Army are Not In the Street.
Massobs used five buses with Mopol hilux @
there back to patrol the street peacefully
ensuring compliance
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Ndjones(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: These MACHOP people clueless sha

Why dem organize the sit at home on a weekend when people normally rest at home?

Why not on a working day to see their power and relevance
Every June 8 is a sit at home day

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Garrithe1st: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2013
satysaca: Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB Members here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were killed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side.infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.

Really!!!

This is sad. They should have "SAT AT HOME"....

R I P all the same...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by basilo101: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: All these noise about Biafra is just a sign of how uneducated and myopic a lot of these people are. Some of them may have been through higher schools, however, that does little to their reasoning.

Biafra may be desirable but the fact is you cannot have it and so stop letting some jobless people make money off you.

Igbo's with a huge population are able to thrive today because of access to the macro-environment outside their tiny landlocked area. What happens when barriers and access is denied to these markets. Our World today thrives because barriers are being broken and not being placed.

When you get your Biafra, you leave all your assets behind in the North and East and start from scratch again. Don't tell me you did same in the 1970's. Fact is you were able to come out of it because you moved to environments outside your area. Also the population of the 1970's is not the same as today and so it won't be the same as it was then.

If you understand the issues with balkanising this country Nigeria, you will go back to sleep and work harder on how to build it.

It is easy to organise protests and make loud noises at Ariaria but that is far from the issue.
igbos r evriwie- ghana, togo, gabon liberia, cameroun, south africa etc so notin stops dem frm staying in nigeria as as foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbadexy(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2013
Most of those sitting at home are doing so because of fear that massob members and miscreants may raid their wares or not to get caught in the anticipated cross fire between them and police.
Its the main reason why most people observe sit at home.
Left alone and assured of adequate protection. Most would rather go about their business.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

I thought your likes declared Biafra last year? You will declare it again next year, dreamer.

that's all you have to say? yawn!!! I can't believe I'm still awake for this. see middle of night and I still haven't gone to bed and this is what i get in return. mschewww yawn let people's hand go and go answer your papa name. why you dey fear?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

that's all you have to say? yawn!!! I can't believe I'm still awake for this. see middle of night and I still haven't gone to bed and this is what i get in return. mschewww yawn let people's hand go and go answer your papa name. why you dey fear?

Have you finished? Oya now, go and declare 'Biafra' we are waiting. Talk is cheap okoko.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2013
gbadexy: Most of those sitting at home are doing so because of fear that massob members and miscreants may raid their wares or not to get caught in the anticipated cross fire between them and police.
Its the main reason why most people observe sit at home.
Left alone and assure of adequate protection. Most would rather go about there business.

I thought Lagos is exceptionally 'safe' but why are igbo dominated markets observing the sit at home?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2013
South Junior Ezenna post from Malaysia
even here in malaysia we the true igbos are
observing the sit @home order LONG LIVE
BIAFRA D LAND OF RAISING SUN
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by minax007: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2013
igbos n lokoja are going abt their normal biz
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics:
Ojukwu called for the war when FG reneged the Aburi Accord.
Go and read your history before sitting infront of your computer to make mischievous spurious claims. He was deplomatic in all ramnifications of the quest for balkanization until the Aburi Accord was reneged.
Go back to your history. Ojukwu didn't call for war because Gowon reneged on the Aburi Accord but because he created new states. Twelve states were created on 27/05/1967, three days later on 30/05/1967 he declared Biafra. He was angry that South East State (today's Akwa Ibom and Cross River states) and Rivers State (today's Rivers and Bayelsa states) were carved out of the Eastern Region, thereby making it (now East Central State) landlocked.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OurYansh: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Congrats on the success of the "sit at home" exercise....

Stay Safe!!

cool cool cool

Who hacked you account

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2013
IREPORT BY
Kelechi Inyere Young
Ok. Along sperandeo Junction where I started
My Observation. Road were Very Calm and
Okenso and Young Shall Grow parks located
@ sperandeo are not Loading. And Getting to
Peace Park Opposite Romchi Park there The
groups of Massobians with Five Buses came
along With White Hilux Of NPF Escoting them
for there Parade. Before Vanco Junction.
Along Ogoja road. And heading to the
Goverment House and water works Road are
also Calm. Motors are Being Parked
everywhere and enugu Abakaliki express way
are also Calm. And in Abakpa Main Market
some shops are locked .
And Inside Police HQ are Also Calm.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Information reaching me is that the whole sham is a failure already and I am happy and proud.

I thank all those who have seen through the deceit of these criminals thereby ignoring their criminal and illegal 'sit at home' order. For once it gives me hope that we will progress as our people are not so naive to be fooled by miscreants and vagabonds masquerading under the actualization of an illegal entity known as Biafra.

I salute all who have called their bluff. It is victory against the agents of darkness.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by marveouz: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: Picture from the rally

With some grown men rocking female handbag and tampons

Dayo.....what has Israel's flag got to do with Biafra or their rally....i learnt that they are lost tribes of Israel....is it true?

grin grin grin,
Igbo kwenu!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by eggheaders(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson: Are all "Biafrans" not supposed to be observing this exercise? I see some flat headed people hawking otapiapia and saying, "come and see this medicine wey dey kill insects, ogun to n pa ayan, to n pa efon, to n pa tambolo: otapiapia" in SW.

you must be living in Ibadan. you can never miss those igbo guys selling that stuff in ib with that there advert. so funny the first I heard that advert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi / Ebenator Erosion Gully In Anambra Now A Death Trap / Lagos Assembly Probes Ambode Over Purchase Of 820 Buses At The Cost Of ₦45bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.