Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22277 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by otokx(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2013
so what is the latest going on here?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2013
Uwazuruike and other excos will be with some IMSU girl observing the "sit-at-home" exercise just as Ojukwu was doing his during the civil war. Happy "sit-at-home."
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by basilo101: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Repporting frm Nsukka. Every where is calm. Most of d shops closed while some opened. Roads r dry wit few vehicles. No protest
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2013
All these noise about Biafra is just a sign of how uneducated and myopic a lot of these people are. Some of them may have been through higher schools, however, that does little to their reasoning.

Biafra may be desirable but the fact is you cannot have it and so stop letting some jobless people make money off you.

Igbo's with a huge population are able to thrive today because of access to the macro-environment outside their tiny landlocked area. What happens when barriers and access is denied to these markets. Our World today thrives because barriers are being broken and not being placed.

When you get your Biafra, you leave all your assets behind in the North and East and start from scratch again. Don't tell me you did same in the 1970's. Fact is you were able to come out of it because you moved to environments outside your area. Also the population of the 1970's is not the same as today and so it won't be the same as it was then.

If you understand the issues with balkanising this country Nigeria, you will go back to sleep and work harder on how to build it.

It is easy to organise protests and make loud noises at Ariaria but that is far from the issue.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul: Thanks to my brothers and sisters in Ladipo market and warehouse for obeying the clarion call. udo diri unu nile
Abia!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Please don't mind dat danu guy and illegun, they are envious and wish they are among biafrans, that's why anytime massob or ojukwu or biafra is mentioned they start vibrating like nokia 3310 making so much empty noise.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul: Thanks to my brothers and sisters in Ladipo market and warehouse for obeying the clarion call. udo diri unu nile

Keep deceiving yourself .....
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by franchizy(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Oh wat a fools paradise, which way my igbos. Will dis sit at home bring rays of light in d igbos predicament.
I expect d igbos who are minorities in Nigeria to work hard to become relevant in the country and other parts of the world but see the igbos selfish act now
I doubt if Biafra will succeed cos Ojokwu started it all and wen the Federal Govt rose up, he ran away and abandoned his people.
Its same thing dat Uwazuruike and co will do. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: All these noise about Biafra is just a sign of how uneducated and myopic a lot of these people are. Some of them may have been through higher schools, however, that does little to their reasoning.

Biafra may be desirable but the fact is you cannot have it and so stop letting some jobless people make money off you.

Igbo's with a huge population are able to thrive today because of access to the macro-environment outside their tiny landlocked area. What happens when barriers and access is denied to these markets. Our World today thrives because barriers are being broken and not being placed.

When you get your Biafra, you leave all your assets behind in the North and East and start from scratch again. Don't tell me you did same in the 1970's. Fact is you were able to come out of it because you moved to environments outside your area. Also the population of the 1970's is not the same as today and so it won't be the same as it was then.

If you understand the issues with balkanising this country Nigeria, you will go back to sleep and work harder on how to build it.

It is easy to organise protests and make loud noises at Ariaria but that is far from the issue.
dude, u are wasting your time! Nobody willl listen!

Apart from being landlocked, they can't adopt the name 'biafra'!!! It's against international law according to the threaty signed for Nigeria!

But dem no go listen. They are fuckin illiterate with a pinch of education only for calculations!!!

P. E. R. I. O. D
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2013
gboss4sure: Please don't mind dat danu guy and illegun, they are envious and wish they are among biafrans, that's why anytime massob or ojukwu or biafra is mentioned they start vibrating like nokia 3310 making so much empty noise.

Gboss are you sitting at home or not? Just give us the report and forget about Dayo and Ilugunboy
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by bruno419(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2013
reporting live from imo,govnmt sirens all the way!just dry here
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2013
But why should the police kill defenseless protesters? what happened to rubber bullets and tear gas? smh for Nigeria Police!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by mrsheddy(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2013
I heard that 3 massob guys has been gun down. We are on our way now to burndown all police station we can find. Don't panic. We are in Control.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ocelot2006(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: Picture from the rally

With some grown men rocking female handbag and tampons

What's with these clowns and the Isreali flag?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ibehkc(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Over here in warri, the spare parts market is barley opened, am there sha and some shops re close while the ones that re opened re just doing nothing. Preaching the good good news of biafra to em, they said they re almost turning to agbor people who said they re not igbo even they speak the language as ikwere ppl do. But almost all igbos in warri re working class and the markets over here are just too small to be called a market
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: All these noise about Biafra is just a sign of how uneducated and myopic a lot of these people are. Some of them may have been through higher schools, however, that does little to their reasoning.

Just wondering why you are crying more than the bereaved. The same people saying igbo people are not organised, that they don't love themselves, they love money blah blah blah... are now having high bp for a mere sit at home being observed world wide.
The question remains can any other ethnic group in this contraption called Nigeria pull this off?

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: But why should the police kill defenseless protesters? what happened to rubber bullets and tear gas? smh for Nigeria Police!

Maybe those ones were trying to steal bread from Kingclickmedia kiosk... grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2013
mrsheddy: I heard that 3 massob guys has been gun down. We are on our way now to burndown all police station we can find. Don't panic. We are in Control.
just 3? Don't those foolish soldiers engage in target training anymore?
I vex!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Ballabriggs, you've spoken well. In today's globalized world where barrier like border, that hitherto hindered trade are being broken, these people are calling for MASSOB. They will lose their business enterprises that are argueably more outside the SE.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2013
ocelot2006:

What's with these clowns and the Isreali flag?
how u go knw say dem be clowns if dem no carry that flag? grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:

Just wondering why you are crying more than the bereaved. The same people saying igbo people are not organised, that they don't love themselves, they love money blah blah blah... are now having high bp for a mere sit at home being observed world wide.
The question remains can any other ethnic group in this contraption called Nigeria pull this off?

Nwokem please take a seat. I am more Igbo than you are but I have a brain to think. Those other ethnic groups know this ia a huge joke that is not going to happen, so why waste your time.

You can keep fooling yourselves, you can keep letting those jobless 'Inaga' people at Maris junction in Owerri make money off you. Fact is, this country is not going to break anytime soon, so it is best you live in it and make it work for you instead of dreaming endlessly over what will never happen.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by bxcode(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013

What in God's name ¡ѕ he talking about undecidedundecided.....
Back to the topic, here in Awka, the sit αt home ¡ѕ being observed, mainly skeletal movements in and around the state capital.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by activeguy: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013
HERE LIES THE COUNTRY ONCE CALLED NIGERIA.
BORN 1914..
DIED 2014..
AGED....100 YEARS !!!

HERALD TO THE BIRTH OF BIAFRA.
OO BIAFRA ,MY BIAFRA !!
THE LAND FLOWING WITH MILK.,HONEY AND BUTTER.
THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.
MAY YOU FLOURISH AND MAY YOUR ENEMIES NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY !!

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

I dey wonder why this thing dey pain you like thing. grin
ilugunboy:

I dey wonder why this thing dey pain you like thing.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:

@bolded, WORD!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

how you take know Omo Ilugun temi? grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2013
bxcode:
What in God's name ¡ѕ he talking about undecidedundecided.....
Back to the topic, here in Awka, the sit αt home ¡ѕ being observed, mainly skeletal movements in and around the state capital.

MUHEHEHE, he wants Biafra, dream on.

Ogaeme gi vooom n'anya
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Nwokem please take a seat. I am more Igbo than you are but I have a brain to think.

You can keep fooling yourselves, you can keep letting those jobless 'Inaga' people at Maris junction in Owerri make money off you. Fact is, this country is not going to break anytime soon, so it is best you live in it and make it work for you instead of dreaming endlessly over what will never happen.
you are entitled to your own opinion... May I remind you that Zik, Awolowo, et al didn't fold their arms when they were in quest for sovereignty?

Considerable number of the Igbo populace wants to have their sovereignty, as can be enviced from the posts here... The few ones that wants the "Jonah and the Whale" unity here are the politican which are aptly protecting the goose that lays the golden egg for them at the detriment of their kinsmen.
You are probably one of the politician's kid that has left the country on a member of your family clutching power...

Well, FYI, the "Inaga" people your are referencing has left Maris Junction in Owerri, for almost five years now.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are lying shamelessly ....who killed who?

Was it not on this same forum that most of you were castigating the rally as a jamboree ...? You people can lie!
is this man for real? are you serious? is it the same #occupy Nigeria or another one? smh. why do toy people like denying things left and right. #smh. like i said capitalP
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201201100041.html/
https://www.nairaland.com/848561/fuel-subsidy-protest-victim-alive
http://www.nannewsngr.com/section/general/strike-edo-police-threaten-to-deal-with-unauthourised-protesters
http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog7/2012/01/11/hoodlums-hijack-subsidy-protests-govt-cries-foul/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/hoodlums-shoot-dco-in-lagos/106877/
https://www.nairaland.com/844827/subsidy-police-save-journalist-being
http://youngerikinakidi.isfast.com/2012/01/09/protesters-block-lagos-ibadan-expressway-hoodlums-attack-travellers/

one i cannot get and i believe its because I'm on my phone but feel free to google it "one feared killed as hoodlum intensify extortion in lagos". the article is found in the punch

another"hoodlum hijack fuel.subsidy protest in ibafo"

and there are much more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law / PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] / Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.