Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,283 members, 7,974,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22431 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: relax, there is no need to threaten cos u and i knw e go be empty. Na internet we dey.
All the same, i apologise. And it's genuine. Hope it is accepted? grin can i continue with ma jokes grin
You can continue with your dry jokes. who gives a fucck? smh..
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Mecdiamond: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Fellow nairalanders kindly report the happening in your respective locality on the compliance level among the people of south east. I'm reporting from Nnewi; Anambra state. The ever busy street is scanty except the movement of police vehicle . Stay safe and sit at home.
early dis morning by 5am a truck waz set ablazed by massob members along onitsha owerri road anambra state.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
These people have a long way to go. They should learnt from the fuel subsidy protest in Lagos where intellectuals gathered in the Gani Fawehinmi Square, Ojoto, and were conscientizing the world. You always claim to be wise. Is this wisdom, demonstrating in an exercise you call sit-at-home?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Let's see what we got here.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by emmanuel4758(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2013
emmanuel4758: at oko in anambra state every were dry like desert no shop open only me be d person wey get heart to open shop and nofin dey osie ike awara yah gotta
infact make i close shopooh i see group of people coming wit hunter gun dat one dat only contain one bullet but gun na gun i don dey runooh becus i no c any smile for dis guys faceooh oyemas onago already pion i don take off be dat
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Every thing looks normal here(even though it's in the university). Am hungry anyway. Hope this will not affect what I planned for the day.
biafran soul:
Don't you think you are the clueless one here; Most of those guys tend to make more sales on weekends
U are the most clueless one cos they make more sales on weekdays. The order should have been made on a monday..oshi o da nile pako..mtschew

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Kizyte(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Support our Sovereign State!
Search Biafra Confraternity on Google!
Like Facebook page to join!

Our help come from the Lord!

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Life Updates from Karu FCT Abuja,all shops
belonging to Igboist still under lock and
key,maximum compliance for now 9:56 am
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ten_Naira....what would you do? grin

you think i have time to play this childish desperation una dey do. do i look like I'm pathetic like una? go to asaba, yarn all the BS una dey yarn on this forum and finally call asaba, you'll immediately learn good lesson. Bunch of pathetic lot. using anonymousity of this forum to yarn lots of BS. I dare una to go in real life and say it all again.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2013
This thread is funny. grin grin grin One love my Igbo brothers.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2013
sanniemoe:
U are the most clueless one cos they make more sales on weekdays. The order should have been made on a monday..oshi o da nile pako..mtschew

Even ni Ile block..oshi o da..
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by sirekene: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2013
ariaria market in aba is stagnant and locked down
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

you think i have time to play this childish desperation una dey do. do i look like I'm pathetic like una? go to asaba, yarn all the BS una dey yarn on this forum and finally call asaba, you'll immediately learn good lesson. Bunch of pathetic lot. using anonymousity of this forum to yarn lots of BS. I dare una to go in real life and say it all again.

grin grin are you observing the sit-at-home or not? Just give us the situation report wherever you are or you keep quiet.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Zonacom(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2013
SlyIg: Reporting from Ifite in Awka.

I'm lying down here on my bed. Just finished with my breakfast and i'm actually relaxing waiting for lunch time!

I don't really know much about those people that are out there protesting for their high way to the grave. Maybe they are tired of enjoying their food but as for Slyig, i'm not yet tired of this life yet. Not so fast!
Ifite no suit ur class. Go find house 4 Udoka
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: You can continue with your dry jokes. who gives a fucck? smh..
*edited
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2013
sanniemoe:

Excuse me! Are you this clueless? it seems you don't know your left from your right. traders make more sales on weekends cos that's when most people shop. pls check on any nearby market and note whether weekdays and weekends are the same in terms of sales. mumu

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Life Updates from Karu FCT Abuja,all shops
belonging to Igboist still under lock and
key,maximum compliance for now 9:56 am
*live Wetin be life?
Even if una no go school, u neva pass by d fence?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Gboju nbe paddy mi....Berem na ma personal person.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson: These people have a long way to go. They should learnt from the fuel subsidy protest in Lagos where intellectuals gathered in the Gani Fawehinmi Square, Ojoto, and were conscientizing the world. You always claim to be wise. Is this wisdom, demonstrating in an exercise you call sit-at-home?

say wetin? you mean the same protest that hooligans stole from participants? the same protest that looked like something savages were conducting?, the same protest that people were killed at? the same protest that tried to copy Americans and failed woefully at it? is that the protest this dude is talking about.

WTF don't we hear from this people. lmfaooo.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

say wetin? you mean the same protest that hooligans stole from participants? the same protest that looked like something savages were conducting?, the same protest that people were killed at? the same protest that tried to copy Americans and failed woefully at it? is that the protest this dude is talking about.

WTF don't we hear from this people. lmfaooo.

You are lying shamelessly ....who killed who?

Was it not on this same forum that most of you were castigating the rally as a jamboree ...? You people can lie!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Spiritmask: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2013
No mm
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Bigflamie(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2013
Just called a friend that resides in Aba and his response was that every where is calm.
Infact Enyimba is now a ghost city.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Gboju nbe paddy mi....Berem na ma personal person.
i don edit am for ur sake

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks to my brothers and sisters in Ladipo market and warehouse for obeying the clarion call. udo diri unu nile

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i don edit am for ur sake

Osheyy.. Make I quickly edit my quote too..
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Cleverley(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Two killed as Army tries to tame massob member's in onitsha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

hh / Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.