Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22265 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: Information reaching me is that the whole sham is a failure already and I am happy and proud.

I thank all those who have seen through the deceit of these criminals thereby ignoring their criminal and illegal 'sit at home' order. For once it gives me hope that we will progress as our people are not so naive to be fooled by miscreants and vagabonds masquerading under the actualization of an illegal entity known as Biafra.

I salute all who have called their bluff. It is victory against the agents of darkness.

lol.... ballabriggs don mad again o!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2013
marveouz:

Dayo.....what has Israel flag got to the with Biafra....i learnt that they are lost tribes of Israel....is it true?

grin grin grin,
Igbo kwenu!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those criminals bring up some false lies and claims that cannot be verified that Igbo's are Jews and will get the support of Israel if they secede.

It is one of the cheap lies used to hoodwink the ignorant and ill informed.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Come June 12, you'll see what is meant by sit-at-home. Though not everybody observes it in the SW, it is not used to forment trouble or even call for the President to leave Aso Rock even though MKO Abiola was denied his mandate twenty years ago. The period is used to reflect on our past and where are heading as a nation (not just SW).
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2013
I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

He says all the nkwobi and ugba joints are opened and boys are living their lives as normal.

You can check out Chioma spot, Mbari kitchen, Obari ogwa or Tropical gardens to live your normal lives. Anyi tala ugba nwuo mmi, ndi protest na mere ma.

Ignore the criminals called MASSOB, boys are living their lives normally.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by slysteel: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
For real?so what do we call OPC? a bunch of security men,lol!
Ola Johnson: I've known, as far back as 10 to 12 years ago, that this MASSOB thing is a joke.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Godson32(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
This Ballabrigg or something,u re a fool,stop commenting rubbish here,if u don't know what to say u should go & sleep,u can go & fetch water. BAGA!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
slysteel: For real?so what do we call OPC? a bunch of security men,lol!
Fasehun, the leader is well recognized.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
activeguy:

Did you just mention that word "OTAPIAIA"...it rings a bell and the last time i heard of it was when awolowo drank a cupfull of it to end his miserable life. And hasten his journey straight to hell.
Hope u aren't planning to do same ooo.
Ejooooo...this life is sweet oo.
Na wetin Achebe drink.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by 1cyrus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
1CYRUS from umuahia the state capital............every where is quiet,just few vehicles moving..,in the main city makets are locked .down to Enugu port-hacourt express road too dry...infact am currently on that very ever busy express road.things are just moving as planed.....LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.......
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ifyalways(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
On point,Balla. Lol
I'm having ofe nsala na nni ji na nke aunti "yoyo" na wilkinson.
Dunno what this sit-at-home is meant to achieve.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Godson32(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Onye ifem newiwe, ya biko wegbuo ya, osukosu nwampi ya biko sugbuo ya selense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make I go Mbari go collect one cold stout and listen to some bongo music.
u dey speak Igbo abi? Confused human being. Go & drink small stout or turbo king,its what u know best. Stop disturbing us here. The-sit-at-home exercise is already a success,go & hug naked transformer after u finished drinking. NWAAPA!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Chubhie: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

He says all the nkwobi and ugba joints are opened and boys are living their lives as normal.

You can check out Chioma spot, Mbari kitchen, Obari ogwa or Tropical gardens to live your normal lives. Anyi tala ugba nwuo mmi, ndi protest na mere ma.

Nwa, how i fit lay my hands on bongos ikewue songs.been looking all over for it! i miss fuel for love! Uwa wu pawpaw
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by 1cyrus(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please all these ingrates respect your primitive selfs,i know you lack knowlledge,try follow the programme and understand why the sit at home is been observe today.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Godson32(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
people wey no fit buy bottle water dey make noise. abeg i m out of here.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
ifyalways: On point,Balla. Lol
Nne, gwa nu han.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by BrokenTV: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=Ola Johnson]
hey kid what are you doing here
* fetches for my cane* go and join your fellow kids in the backyard
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
While some are killing themselves over Biafra, I dey one joint for Owerri here with my nkwobi, big stout and correct bongo music.

Ole nne ole nwa, eh!

Ole nne ole nwa, eh!

Ole nne ole nwa, Ayakata bongo eh!

Egwu anyi ji eri uwa.

Egwu chi ji cho anyi mma
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chubhie:
Nwa, how i fit lay my hands on bongos ikewue songs.been looking all over for it! i miss fuel for love! Uwa wu pawpaw

E get one bongo site, I go check the link for you.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2013

Nne kwamarima, mesamaaru, owu uwa gi y'ana kachanjo?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by marveouz: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those criminals bring up some false lies and claims that cannot be verified that Igbo's are Jews and will get the support of Israel if they secede.

It is one of the cheap lies used to hoodwink the ignorant and ill informed.

No mind them....only a mad man carries cutlass to a gun(Ak 47) battle and shout "Odiechi"....but later cry about Genocide....they might have thought Kind David and king Solomon will come to the rescue of their "black Israeli" brothers grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Don Saint post from Delhi India
I support MASSOB with my hands,legs,spirit
and heart. I am BASED in New Delhi India and
I wil comply. Infact I will let others know this.
Police are stupid. I urge MASSOB to do to
police what was done to them in Nassarawa
should d police interfare with dis order. just
like they killed our brothers and dumped then
at d river .

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Connoisseur(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2013

Haha make i come join you
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by acidiczuzzee: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
D ever bobbling imsu junction is dry no movement,just little activities going on around school sha shops closed tnk God 4 d petty abokies trading.abum nwa afor owerri
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Chubhie: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

E get one bongo site, I go check the link for you.
Balla-Suya i dey wait you.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
acidiczuzzee: D ever bobbling imsu junction is dry no movement,just little activities going on around school sha shops closed tnk God 4 d petty abokies trading.abum nwa afor owerri

That is because umu IMSU most probably were out last night to have a good Friday night and are probably getting off the hangover.

The ladies among them will still be at Concord, Executive Garden, Owerri Hotel Plaza, Disney and All Seasons with their Chairmen, ordering room service and having a good life while some jobless people kill themselves on the streets over an imaginary Biafra.

I salute the Greatest Imostars and Futoites for they have not allowed themselves to be subjected to the dictates of touts at Ama JK.

If they had subjected themselves to the dictates of criminals like MASSOB, then I would have asked the great Professor B.E.B Nwoke to deny them their certificates on graduation. They do not deserve to be graduates having bowed to the laws of the men of the underworld.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
In Owerri, its actually a partial Sit-at-home
experience as d road were a bit scanty &
some shops locked up.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ifechez: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

when it comes to Igbo three places matters. days onitsha, aba and Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.