Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel (17191 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Akiika: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
young-dude:
May God help 9ja to win the Confederation cup. Nothing is impossible with God!
It's amazing how Nigerians think God is unfair as they are, should God help a less technically sound or ill-prepared team win? What about the other team? don't they have God?
I saw their friendly against Mexico here in Houston 2 weeks ago, they couldn't beat a 9 men Mexican team after one of them was sent out early in the 1st half. If they display that level of lethargy at the Confederation cup next week, they'll go home with a basket full of goals.
I wish them luck if they had prepared well enough to win the match.
Make we leave all these God, God, God!!! I believe in God but we are darn too hypocritical about it.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by SeunMighty(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
tongue
el bin manny: amodu was a wat!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
And negative football is not a wat? shocked shocked !
Walahi your English teacher needs to make a refund! Or risk being stoned to death!!!! Your sch fees was a financial crime against your parent undecided

Oga teacher,it was a mistake which primary school students could understand therefore,don't think you are better than d guy because,It will soon be your own turn...mtsheweeeee olodo oshi tongue
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2013
Akiika:
It's amazing how Nigerians think God is unfair as they are, should God help a less technically sound or ill-prepared team win? What about the other team? don't they have God?
I saw their friendly against Mexico here in Houston 2 weeks ago, they couldn't beat a 9 men Mexican team after one of them was sent out early in the 1st half. If they display that level of lethargy at the Confederation cup next week, they'll go home with a basket full of goals.
I wish them luck if they had prepared well enough to win the match.
Make we leave all these God, God, God!!! I believe in God but we are darn too hypocritical about it.

Obviously the Mexico friendly was very necessary and it exposed us really.

There was no cohesion at all at our defence line. Perhaps if Mikel was present it would have helped a little because he's always protecting the defence and rarely goes forward. . .

But Amodu was actually the source of worry. He is our technical director but I've not seen major technical improvement since we appointed him.

Either Keshi isn't giving him enought room to act to his maximum or he is the one not good enough for the job. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Defeat Host, Algeria 2 - 0 To Claim Olympic First-leg Advantage / Sunday Oliseh And Other Top Coaches Apply For Rwanda National Team Job / Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.