Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,874 members, 7,927,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 (19780 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Dame Patience Must Learn To Control Her Tongue - Abati On Rivers Crises(2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Olaolufred(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2013
in 2010, abati was blind.
in 2011, abati could see.
all abati can sing now is "amazin grace".
and so he recieved this consoling word from the oga at d top,
"GO AND SIN NO MORE".

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Beaf1: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
ABATI IS A DISGRACE.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by abankula: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
@op.
I am confidently convinced that Abati is a complete lost man with no iota of conscience. This is just a confirmation of how extremely stupid people could become when it comes to acquiring wealth. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by OAM4J: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
How would posterity remember Reuben? I guess: A man who voluntarily set fire to everything he ever wrote. Shame! - Dele Momodu

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by keishik: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
^How would posterity remember you? Here you are being all biased unable to stomach criticisms and using the little power Seun has given you to intimidate and victimize forumites. Why hide peoples posts just because they dont fall in line with your wretched thought? Are you and Gbawe not worse than the one you're here yapping about? You're such a disgrace. Can you swear some filthy lucre hasn't swayed you from the honest chap you used to be? See how sorry and pathetic you've become, all you do here now is launder Tinubu's image. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by skyfall: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
andresia: Eeeiiish! Rueben Abati, how do you manage to look at this pipul in their face & continue to work for them after writing all these about them. Does ur conscience allow it? Smh

He clearly doesn't have a conscience. People like this can kill without blinking. They're the kind of people to run from.
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by worldtrush: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Its really unfortunate dat Abati could slaughter his integrity because of money.one of the most articulate and highly reputable journalist b4 is now destined to sink with a cluless and fast sinking govt.I can't wait to see the aftermat of his misadventure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Pain(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Its such a depiscable shame. Abati traded his integrity & soul for a few morsels from PDPs broth of corruption. All his previous reputation is fully eroded. He will have no good will account to draw from once he is discharged disgracefully from his current duties.
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by theripper3: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Where is Reuben Abati from? State and local government?
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by lordimpaq(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
worldtrush: Its really unfortunate dat Abati could slaughter his integrity because of money.one of the most articulate and highly reputable journalist b4 is now destined to sink with a cluless and fast sinking govt.I can't wait to see the aftermat of his misadventure.

Am not an Abati fan o...but I really wonder how we would all act if we were in his(Abati)shoes and I am sure 95% of us would act the same way.

When money comes into play, self contentedness takes over, "whats-in-it-for-me" attitude also takes over.

so we should not judge the things we see as we do not know the circumstance behind his betrayal of his fellow Nigerians.

Perhaps he has skeletons in his cupboard, perhaps he needed the money for "some project" we do not know.

All I know is that he did it for the love of something or the fear of something...that's for him to know only.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by uche08(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
This post has been hidden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by ACM10: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
hahahahaha I was expecting this thread to hit the frontpage. Nairaland has been turned into a tool by the opposition to fight launch a media assault on the government.
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Gbawe: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
OAM4J: How would posterity remember Reuben? I guess: A man who voluntarily set fire to everything he ever wrote. Shame! - Dele Momodu

Witty and apt delineation. cheesy cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by 7thCANON: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
I think he was, and still doing his job. Just that his job description is now different.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Reuben remains unstable as water. Genesis 49:3,4

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by nnenna311: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is bad, why all the hidden posts? On a topic like this!
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by duality(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
ALL the people insulting Abati are worse than him.

The reply here is not different from what Abati was doing at that time.

Hypocrites should shot up please
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by yuzedo: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
He whom the gods will kill................... grin
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Pukkah: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gbawe: What a despicable man Abati is. Another hollow noise-maker whose past utterance now disgrace him as a mercenary hypocrite.

Abati is a shameless turncoat. He's the classic 'boot-eater' that is referring to Ribadu as a bootlicker.

I don't know how he's able to sleep at night.

Someone should please tell me why anyone should take seriously whatever this so-called presidential spokesperson says. He has lost credibility and he's now a bad product.

Money is important but it is not everything.
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Pukkah: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
duality: ALL the people insulting Abati are worse than him.

The reply here is not different from what Abati was doing at that time.

Hypocrites should shot up please

You've just fallen to the fallacy of hasty generalization. Do you know ALL the people here?

Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dem take head cos ameachi is stronger than your husband not you
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by means(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Given the same circumstance, many of you, yes many of you, will do the same thing Dr Abati is doing. He had fought all the previous military governments through his columns in the Guardian even during the dare devil Gen. Abacha regime.
Life is in phases. He is in another phase now. He cannot continue to be a critic. Let him be.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by AbuMikey(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy a dog going back to its vomit!!!
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by AbuMikey(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
yuzedo: He whom the gods will kill................... grin
shall be killed
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Gbawe: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pukkah:

Abati is a shameless turncoat. He's the classic 'boot-eater' that is referring to Ribadu as a bootlicker.

I don't know how he's able to sleep at night.

Someone should please tell me why anyone should take seriously whatever this so-called presidential spokesperson says. He has lost credibility and he's now a bad product.

Money is important but it is not everything.

Indeed. Tell that to Abati while he is eating his premium steak lunch at Aso rock, washed down with the finest Bollinger champagne, and he may well jab a fork into your stomach grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by mankand(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a shame...... Abati

I will never sell my brother for loaves of bread talkless of my conscience, this have shown how greedy Abati is
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by Pukkah: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
means: Given the same circumstance, many of you, yes many of you, will do the same thing Dr Abati is doing. He had fought all the previous military governments through his columns in the Guardian even during the dare devil Gen. Abacha regime.
Life is in phases. He is in another phase now. He cannot continue to be a critic. Let him be.

This phase of his which is understandable to you has not brought him accolades but shame, disgrace and opprobrium. He will fizzle out with the regime because no other person will take him seriously. You know why?

I prefer an enemy that kicks me in the open to a friend that stabs in the back. People like consistency and Abati has been shockingly inconsistent. Someone like Okupe even has a brighter future as an attack dog than Turncoat Abati.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by bknight: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
shocked grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 by igala1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
How can one vouch for Abati and his master's integrity? This same GEJ killed zoning, this same GEJ is breaking the promise of one term and now this same GEJ is fighting against d 6 year single term he proposed and promised to stand down if NASS bring it forth. Ho! J-Abati posterit would judge u both.y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session / Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.