Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (30354 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Ifeyinwa88: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
There must be law for child molestation otherwise this things wount stop. I hope the proprietor has a daughter but he reserve his own and defiled another persons daughter. God wil judge him
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by justplainpaul(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Those men that defile minors are not worthy to be called men. they are animals. if you can`t woo an adult, then why are you called a man.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
The man needs to be castrated! Mtcheww
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by hardbody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Weselion: But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though

They both agreed? May it happen to your 10 year old daughter in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by plendil: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
chidindufrank: The last time I checked,one round of sex in a brothel was #500. The man should be castrated

Pedos are unlikely to derive their sick perverted satisfaction from grown women of age.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by plendil: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
hardbody:

They both agreed? May it happen to your 10 year old daughter in Jesus name, Amen.

This is totally unnecessary, please.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
curiouslad: I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.
hahaha! I so love dis! Spartacus is da shii.....
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kesmakveli(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Possesed insane crazie foolish propietor indeed!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by jpphilips(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
pro01: Many people are mentally, psychologically, and spiritually disturbed. . . .it's just that they often do not evince visible signs. This is yet another pathetic example.

just like on Nairaland board rooms, most Nigerians are mentally challenged, you will be surprised that the man in this state may be arguing on national issues here on nairaland,
on a good April 27, he has a right to vote, why wont Nigeria be backward?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by justplainpaul(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
kreami diva: Kai! Kai! Kai! Smh in slow motion. But y? Why Mr ibitoye? Why? #crying my eyes out#
lmao
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by billios: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
that is June 12 for you!!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by siaco(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Castration thing on my mind. Y some People are this useless n senseless. Smh God have mercy on us
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nten: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I am sponsoring a bill to the National Assembly that will stipulate a punishment of INSTANT CASTRATION (SURGICAL OR CHEMICAL) IN ADDITION TO JAILTIME for anyone convicted of child raping. I hope it gets passed.
thats sharia like o!, na sharia law u 1 pass b dat o
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by justplainpaul(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Weselion: But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though
No doubt you`re a pedophile. by their words we shall know them.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by IGBOSON1: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it okay if we ask for the ALUU treatment here?

^^^No, it's not ok!; a heavy dose of beating will suffice. Crime get levels you know.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by ocelot2006(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
This is just wrong! Haba!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
curiouslad: I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.
u don watch spartacus die. But if u intend d man harm u nid only wisper n see him split in two
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nten: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
hardbody:

whats all this u r spewing? A minor being defiled 4 diff times by an adult, she didnt tell her parent[no qualms shes underage.] D dad saw blood stains on her uniform tot its early menstruation & never calld the attention of her mum who would had access her critically and counsel her may be she would have unravel the circumstances surrounding the stain. Frm her confession i aint observe any sign of her being forced i guess.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Zet72(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
what baffles me is that,the little girl has been enjoying the act, not first nor second without, informing her parents..it's really pathetic..
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by vislabraye(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
chuckdee4: This is what happens in a country with no standards.
Before any school can be opened a background check of the owner, head master, principal, teachers and all other staff members need to be checked.

I'm not suprised the Nigerian Police cannot do a criminal record check on individuals, when they are too busy eating budget allocated to them to develop systems that will house such information.

It's a shame the innocent ones are always the ones to suffer. this guy should be locked away for a long time, pigs like him don't even deserve a trial.
This isn't exclusive to Nigeria. There are pedophiles almost every where.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by kinguwem: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
The man is highly irresponsible. Why did he abuse the girl in the bush? I hope he is mentally sound.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Miraclebaby1109: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
OMG, Am speechless
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by pmc01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Zet72: what baffles me is that,the little girl has been enjoying the act, not first nor second without, informing her parents..it's really pathetic..
Ever heard of mind-control?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by okwele1(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
he should be dealt with severly as a warning to his type in nigeria.

Parents should be extra cautious on the kind of people they allow with their children
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kosigift(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Zet72: what baffles me is that,the little girl has been enjoying the act, not first nor second without, informing her parents..it's really pathetic..
So oga, d fact dat d little girl didn't tell anyone abt it, automatically means she was enjoying it? undecided
What if she was threatened??
Just maybe this poor girl was unable to speak up for some reasons! Buh dat doesn't necessarily mean she was enjoying it and besides, even if she enjoyed d whole nonesense, does dat justify this wickedness??

Its a minor we are talking about here... Some people really need to stop thinking with their third leg! Issshhh
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I am sponsoring a bill to the National Assembly that will stipulate a punishment of INSTANT CASTRATION (SURGICAL OR CHEMICAL) IN ADDITION TO JAILTIME for anyone convicted of child raping. I hope it gets passed.
Policewoman, I say 'I'......
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
sweetjuice: Holy blood of virgin!!!
That man's peniss must be detached from his body. Heartless, brainless & uncultured old fool!
the man is not old johr.
Park one side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren / Two Corpses Discovered In A Ditch Opposite A Hotel In Delta State. Photos / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.