Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (30353 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Egbagirl(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Weselion: But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though

And that makes it okay? That she gave consent? WTF would that be okay? So because a child wants to set herself on fire, it's okay because that's what she wanted to do? There's a reason they are called children and there are laws concerning them too. What is wrong and illegal is wrong and illegal.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43:

I've never insulted anyone in my life before..so don't make me start with you nitwit.
you have just insulted him. Lmao
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kosigift(f): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43: Lotsa hypocrites in here.. As if they've never had a fling with a minor before.
shocked shocked errrm... Well, thanks for clearing all doubt
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Christmasdon(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
O dighi ihe m na-agaghi anu.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by dim2: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
why on earth would a man do such thing to a poor little angel. cry
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by studio43(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kosigift:
shocked shocked errrm... Well, thanks for clearing all doubt

Shez been doing it with the man almost four times and I bet she wouldn't have reported to anybody and still be doing it and enjoying it with her teacher if not that they were caught.

Did u think tis only adults that knows how to do the do?
Some little girls can do better.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43: From what I read here, the girl didn't alleged he forced her into having sexxx with him in the bush. So therefore, they both agreed to do the do.

So what are u insinuating ? A child of 11 AGREED to have sex with an older man, a school principal? A trusted custodian of our children?? Are you insane??. A minor child has no consent in law, therefore it is statutory RAPE my friend! Aka jail time!! Lest I forget, he is also going to HELL!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by bigfredondo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
wow..hw news spread these days. I attended to the girl in question in children emergency. sexual assault is as common as malaria in ado ekiti, The rate at which minors are sexually abused is alarming, it calls for public concern and to think of hw majority of such cases are swept under carpet, it's disheartening.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by fortune1968: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
u re funny my brother . u for add pakurumo , kerewa , osomo , oroki , to d list of d consummables wey no dey allow PRICK rest !
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by greatestman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
no network in adamawa. state
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
plendil:

This is totally unnecessary, please.

Oh is it someone else's daughter it's ok to happen to? O can see that quite a few men on this page are closet pedophiles! Someone even went as far as to say that some people are hypocrites after all have they never done it with a minor before? I'm not surprised at all these are the same Nigerians that are busy condemning consenting same sex adults , but they think ther is nothing wrong with defiling a child as long as she seems to agree. People what is wrong with you? For those who don't seem to know, having intimate relations with a minor child, with or without his or her consent is a criminal offence known as statutory molestation! You will do jail time so do not deceive yourself .

3 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Otses(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
May God help us in dealing with people who we feel and believe are 'responsible', because most things happen to be an illusion these days.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by studio43(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus:
So what are u insinuating ? A child of 11 AGREED to have sex with an older man, a school principal? A trusted custodian of our children?? Are you insane??. A minor child has no consent in law, therefore it is statutory RAPE my friend! Aka jail time!! Lest I forget, he is also going to HELL!

Who are u to judge your fellow human..are u God?

How are we sure tis not the little girl that bewitched the man into having sexxx with her undecided

cuz dis is not the first time they've been doing it and she never reported to anybody.. All shez been doing was giving it to him whenever he wants it.

#It means she been enjoying it all along*
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Wisepriest: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo. This is an aborminiation b4 God and humanity. He is a disgrace proprietorship. May God upgrade the moral standard of teachers.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by iamdsam: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kosigift(f): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43:

Shez been doing it with the man almost four times and I bet she wouldn't have reported to anybody and still be doing it and enjoying it with her teacher if not that they were caught.

Did u think tis only adults that knows how to do the do?
Some little girls can do better.
This is totally OP from what u quoted.
Read this, as a reply to what u just wrote up there
Kosigift:
So oga, d fact dat d little girl didn't tell anyone abt it, automatically means she was enjoying it? undecided
What if she was threatened??
Just maybe this poor girl was unable to speak up for some reasons! Buh dat doesn't necessarily mean she was enjoying it and besides, even if she enjoyed d whole nonesense, does dat justify this wickedness??

Its a minor we are talking about here... Some people really need to stop thinking with their third leg! Issshhh
Now Mr, with d way u've been whining and trying sooo hard to shift d blame to the poor girl, I have a feeling u are trying to justify urself from something of this nature...

If u are in any way molesting minors and deceiving urself that its an agreement, without mincing words, DESIST from such! I've said too much on dis thread and will like to stop here.

God bless U as u comply...
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by studio43(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kosigift:
This is totally OP from what u quoted.
Read this, as a reply to what u just wrote up there

Now Mr, with d way u've been whining and trying sooo hard to shift d blame to the poor girl, I have a feeling u are trying to justify urself from something of this nature...

If u are in any way molesting minors and deceiving urself that its an agreement, without mincing words, DESIST from such! I've said too much on dis thread and will like to stop here.

God bless U as u comply...

I don't have your time walaihi
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by stopit: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
curiouslad: I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to estitute for thoughtless actions.

I woul ohave him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.
not crixus but gannicus who was d only one dat won his freedom from d arena so that he can use both swords to cut of is cock
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by addicted268(f): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
curiouslad: I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.
brother,I would have words.set mind to task,absent regret.I wish to see blood.see me delivered to the arena and I shall see his life end at the sands of the arena;surely I would best the man absent an arm and both fv.cking legs.the task should not be that difficult,I need only direct my blade towards the smell of shi.t. cheesy .....seriously,I cannot believe what I'm reading here.people,please a child has NO CONSENT to give.that man is a craddle robber.we are adults,let our consciences guide us.I guess a lot of men trying to indict d lil girl here would be singing different tunes if it was their own lil daughters in this girl's shoes.maybe this man has a daughter.did he stop for one second to consider if it was his daughter being robbed of her innocence like that and you,yes you and you insinuating the girl is somehow to blame,did you stop for a second to think if it was your daughter?I GIVE UP!

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2013

The argument between the eyewitness and the proprietor was said to have attracted a crowd of passersby and residents to the scene.

The suspect was said to have been beaten up and escaped being lynched due to the arrival of some policemen at the scene.

The policemen, who stormed the scene,dispersed the crowd and took the suspect away.

When contacted, the state command’s Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Victor Babayemi, said Ibitoye had been arrested for “defiling an 11-year-old pupil,” adding that the suspect was currently being interrogated by the police

The PPRO said the girl told police investigators that the proprietor Were Intimate with her.

When we want them to lynch somebody they won't
How did this man escape death bikonu
What went wrong?
Is it that they have run out of tires in ado Ekiti
Or that they don't sell matches dia
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Oloriebi22(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2013
grin
the_ripper3: Alomo, ogidiga, ajasekpokikpoki, agbo jedi and Amokole these men dey guzzle everytime no dey make their pricck rest. Which kind homework Mr IBITOYE dey solve with na--k-ed minor for bush?
grin
the_ripper3: Alomo, ogidiga, ajasekpokikpoki, agbo jedi and Amokole these men dey guzzle everytime no dey make their pricck rest. Which kind homework Mr IBITOYE dey solve with na--k-ed minor for bush?
Mr.ibitoye na biology teacher and dat is biology pratical
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by AMACRITY(f): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2013
wicked generation.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by ShirelleBaby: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2013
pls,we
as adults also have a role to play here..we shud look out for our
siblings,relatives and generally kids round us..dz days kids as yung as 8
are sexually excited and always want to be around men..dz computer age
has worsened fins for us..earlier today it was mai neighbour's child i saw
playing with an expired bachelor in his room and she was laughin
excitedly saying*brother stop oh* * i am not playing again oh*and yet
she was dere laughing..i angrily went to d idiot's door and shouted for
the girl to come out and she publicly insulted me dat she went to
collect biro and i shud stop beating ha head,am not ha mother.i reported
ha to ha mum to talk to ha.itz a big shame dat we adults watch 18 rated
muvees in front of dz kids and say no be new fin.itz a big shame kus it
all starts from d home,friends and an internet fone which a girl of 8
years uses and it is becoming more usual daily
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 14, 2013
studio43:

Who are u to judge your fellow human..are u God?

How are we sure tis not the little girl that bewitched the man into having sexxx with her undecided

cuz dis is not the first time they've been doing it and she never reported to anybody.. All shez been doing was giving it to him whenever he wants it.

#It means she been enjoying it all along*

Rapeest alert!!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by waldigit: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2013
House, pls listen to me. What the man has done is grivious no doubt. But, before we pasecute, every one of us has our own weaknesses, the devil use the info gained on our weakness to tempt us. I tell u if you are not backed by the power of Holy spirit, the Word of God and ever refreshing anointing you can fall for temptation along your area of weaknesses. Jesus, demonstrated this phenomenon in His earthly ministry. Let me conclude that even the holiest of holy among men has their dirty linen. The heart of natural man is desperately wicked and decietful above all things. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren / Two Corpses Discovered In A Ditch Opposite A Hotel In Delta State. Photos / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.