Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,310 members, 7,934,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (30352 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 14, 2013
waldigit :
House, pls listen to me. What the man has done is grivious no doubt. But, before we pasecute, every one of us has our own weaknesses, the devil use the info gained on our weakness to tempt us. I tell u if you are not backed by the power of Holy spirit, the Word of God and ever refreshing anointing you can fall for temptation along your area of weaknesses. Jesus, demonstrated this phenomenon in His earthly ministry. Let me conclude that even the holiest of holy among men has their dirty linen. The heart of natural man is desperately wicked and decietful above all things. Shalom.

These Christians don come again ooooooo

Dem no go let us rest grin
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by marvel44: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2013
This is crappy! it's unimaginable! an appropriate punishment must be meted on him.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by bunmconig(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Then prostitution must be legalised to stop all this shit with our little ones
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by flameforx(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2013
chuckdee4: This is what happens in a country with no standards.
Before any school can be opened a background check of the owner, head master, principal, teachers and all other staff members need to be checked.
I'm not suprised the Nigerian Police cannot do a criminal record check on individuals, when they are too busy eating budget allocated to them to develop systems that will house such information.

It's a shame the innocent ones are always the ones to suffer. this guy should be locked away for a long time, pigs like him
don't even deserve a trial.

To criticize this country no dey hard una, i recall this same thing happening all over the world, even in developed countries.
Btw the guy is just a pedophile,
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by playahP(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2013
This is more rampant than you think...... I could care less though!!....
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by triploc: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Join us as we fight for the rights of children all around the world especially in developing countries in subsaharan africa, congo, zimbabwe, Nigeria,kenya, Niger, cameroun, cote d' voire, Ghana,senegal and more, we ve got representatives from countries like the U.K, U.S, Honk kong, New Zealand and others joining our network in upholding and defending the rights of children. We are working on a campaign on domesticating the child rights act in Nigeria's remaining 19 states that havent passed the child rights act. Join us on face book just search for ''child defenders international'' and like our page, you can also register your interest to be a representative in your neighbour hood, state, or country. No child left Behind
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by legendarysegzi(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2013
binhozie:

Please mark these paedo's
since when did an 11 year old girl start making such decisions?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by legendarysegzi(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2013
binhozie:

Please mark these paedo's
since when did an 11 year old girl start making such decisions?
believe me they do more than this,even the ones younger than this age. If u lack the spirit of God u might be tempted.its 4rm my own personal experience
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2013
smartchoice: Which school? We need to bring it down probably established n sustained through diabolic means.
God is Great Nursery and Primary School, located in Kajola Area of Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by wasolad01: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2013
chuckdee4: This is what happens in a country with no standards.
Before any school can be opened a background check of the owner, head master, principal, teachers and all other staff members need to be checked.

I'm not suprised the Nigerian Police cannot do a criminal record check on individuals, when they are too busy eating budget allocated to them to develop systems that will house such information.

It's a shame the innocent ones are always the ones to suffer. this guy should be locked away for a long time, pigs like him don't even deserve a trial.

You talk wisely.
But someone with a clean criminal record as at last night might be the most wanted person this morning. Each person should try his/her best to act against the satanic forces in him/her.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2013
studio43:

Who are u to judge your fellow human..are u God?

How are we sure tis not the little girl that bewitched the man into having sexxx with her undecided

cuz dis is not the first time they've been doing it and she never reported to anybody.. All shez been doing was giving it to him whenever he wants it.

#It means she been enjoying it all along*

I feel like hitting your head against a reaaaaly hard wall! angry angry

But I have a better idea . . . I'll pay your daughter finds a nice 60yr old man when she turns 11 . . so she can have fun doing the do! cool cool
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by curiouslad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
addicted268: brother,I would have words.set mind to task,absent regret.I wish to see blood.see me delivered to the arena and I shall see his life end at the sands of the arena;surely I would best the man absent an arm and both fv.cking legs.the task should not be that difficult,I need only direct my blade towards the smell of shi.t. cheesy .....seriously,I cannot believe what I'm reading here.people,please a child has NO CONSENT to give.that man is a craddle robber.we are adults,let our consciences guide us.I guess a lot of men trying to indict d lil girl here would be singing different tunes if it was their own lil daughters in this girl's shoes.maybe this man has a daughter.did he stop for one second to consider if it was his daughter being robbed of her innocence like that and you,yes you and you insinuating the girl is somehow to blame,did you stop for a second to think if it was your daughter?I GIVE UP!

It lifts heart to see a brother joining our cause for justice.

Stand against him in the arena and see life ripped away from him. With every drop of blood bringing honour to the house of batiatus and glory to the republic.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Allhail(f): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmn incredible! What's dis world turning into? Let his joystick permanently b imprisond.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why cant west man hold his blorcuss
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by cyberthief(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kai Child Abuse.This man doesn't worth living among human being i strongly bliv he is a crazy animal wot is enticing u in 11yr old gurl na wa 4 ur dick o.if care is nt taking dis ar part of d pple dat want 2 encourage Gay marriage in Nigeria.Watch Out!!!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by LizzyAnn(f): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2013
Guy you funny die,but na true talk
the_ripper3: Alomo, ogidiga, ajasekpokikpoki, agbo jedi and Amokole these men dey guzzle everytime no dey make their pricck rest. Which kind homework Mr IBITOYE dey solve with na--k-ed minor for bush?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by pricelessJ(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
sweetjuice: Holy blood of virgin!!!
That man's peniss must be detached from his body. Heartless, brainless & uncultured old fool!

Supported.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren / Two Corpses Discovered In A Ditch Opposite A Hotel In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.