Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,905 members, 7,973,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:31 AM

Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel (19803 Views)

Lawmakers In Israel To Ban The Use Of Ultrathin Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by nikkyshyne(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: She's pretty & tall. Like 5ft 9inches.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'm proud of her.

In a country as racist as Israel, she overcame all odds

Go on girl..... do your thing.

We Blacks will continue to infiltrate enemy lines grin grin

ahn ahn madam Texas, whatever did Israel do to gain a racist status? a country the lost so much to racism(nazis). Survived and championed the cause against racism in Geneva. check your facts, perhaps you thought the op was referencing South Africa......

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by oboy3(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
wow,idowuswap is still alive? grin
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by dasparrow: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Post

She is pretty. Congratulations to her.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Diasporan:
I thought they said they captured all those Yaba left escapees in Kenya,how come this dude is still prowling around?Someone quickly get a chain before he escapes undecided undecided

come if na play? make you stop am o. How dare you suggest the capture of this psychological Anomaly ............... please take him anywhere but please don't bring him back to yaba.

we gave up on him two years ago.

-concerned yaba doctor.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Feedmemore(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wow!

She is gorgeous!

For those of you finding the name difficult to pronounce, it is pronounced ( Etayish Aynew) Yityish Aynaw. It's an Amharic name.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by deols(f): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
it seems bkack people are being compensated all over the world.

Only God knows what will come after this.

and I am not a conspiracy theorist

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
deols: it seems bkack people are being compensated all over the world.

Only God knows what will come after this.

and I am not a conspiracy theorist

Nothing is going to come after this. Negroes are too weak and unconscious to do anything.

It's going to be business as usual!!

She won because she deserves it, end of.

2 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
brosss:

ahn ahn madam Texas, whatever did Israel do to gain a racist status? a country the lost so much to racism(nazis). Survived and championed the cause against racism in Geneva. check your facts, perhaps you thought the op was referencing South Africa......

Yisrael is the most racist country in the world - FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
I hope you gentiles ain't defending your masters sha

2 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by dnawah(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
feminancy:

not including her teeth
u no read am well she been go army arm to the teeth.it is design to tear checken also
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Omohmidas(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think the world is pretty "elffed" up if being a first black anything is still considered an achievement undecided. Next..

2 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Yisrael is the most racist country in the world - FACT!

and show me any other nation with well documented history dating to israes's time. my point, you ask?

If every nation had well documented history, you'd realize that no single nation was free of racism. some were cannibals(including some part of our beloved country)

when i say Israel isn't racist, i am referencing modern times () or at least from the institution of Israel as a sovereign nation (1948).

so like i asserted earlier, Israel isn't a racist nation.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by cisplatin: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fine eyes, fine nose, fine eyebrow, fine cheek, fine smile, fine teeth, fine lady!

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Chuddychukwu: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
owk, she fyn wit her white teeth. next>>
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
brosss:
and show me any other nation with well documented history dating to israes's time. my point, you ask?

If every nation had well documented history, you'd realize that no single nation was free of racism. some were cannibals(including some part of our beloved country)

when i say Israel isn't racist, i am referencing modern times () or at least from the institution of Israel as a sovereign nation (1948).

so like i asserted earlier, Israel isn't a racist nation.

It's shocking to see black people supporting a Zionist country, where black folks are treated far worse than animals.

This is from the most popular Israeli online newspaper:

Israeli culture is no less toxic than fanatic Islam, and the country's discriminatory attitude toward Mizrahi Jews and Arabs qualifies it for the title of "most racist state," prominent Israeli author Sami Michael said on Monday.

"Israel can claim the title of most racist state in the developed world," Michael, who heads the Association for Civil Rights in Israel, said at the opening of an international conference of the Association for Israel Studies at Haifa University.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/author-israel-can-claim-the-title-of-the-most-racist-state-in-the-developed-world.premium-1.443908

3 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Another piece for Haaretz(the biggest Israeli online newspaper):

Israel is the most naive and racist country in the West

The government is conducting this fear campaign like it conducted other fear campaigns because this is the way it diverts public attention and anger from its failures. In this manner, it adopts the bad old ways of dark regimes, inciting against foreigners and frightening people about imaginary or exaggerated dangers so it can evade responsibility. Just as with other fateful issues, so it is with the subject of migration: The government's policy is a non-policy, it is a case of burying one's head in the sand and then screaming hysterically when everything explodes in one's face.

After Israel carries out this mass experiment with human beings - allowing then to stay here but not allowing them to work, while showing no regard for their fundamental rights - it pretends to be surprised at a few criminal acts. When dealing with migrants, all the masks are pulled off. Racism has become the new political correctness in Israel.
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/israel-is-the-most-naive-and-racist-country-in-the-west.premium-1.433503

2 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
More for you black coons with blinkered brain cells:

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims

This weekend, a report revealing that African women immigrating to Israel were subjected to mandatory contraceptive injections, effectively amounting to forced (if temporary) sterilization made global headlines.

Some 130,000 Ethiopians, most of them Jewish, live in Israel. The community experiences higher poverty and unemployment rates than the rest of the country’s Jewish population. In the past decade, the birth rate among Ethiopian-Israelis has declined by at least 20 percent. Advocacy groups now claim this decline is the result of a birth control regimen forced upon Ethiopian immigrant women.

According to an article in Haaretz, an Israeli news source, one Ethiopian immigrant said that the doctors who injected her claimed that “people who frequently give birth suffer.” While it is possible, if highly unlikely, that doctors genuinely had the women’s health in mind when they forcibly injected them with contraceptives, there is no excuse for depriving women sovereignty over their own reproductive choices.

Israel has acknowledged the issue (without admitting any wrongdoing) and has vowed institutional changes in healthcare for immigrants. By decree of Israel’s health minister, gynecologists have been ordered “not to renew prescriptions for Depo-Provera for women of Ethiopian origin if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment.” Still, intense scrutiny should be applied by women’s groups and international organizations to make sure these changes are implemented in full. Moreover, more attention must be paid to the plight of vulnerable African immigrants around the world.

That Israel should allegedly engage in this activity is particularly shocking, considering the practice was widely used by the Germans throughout the Shoah. While the scale and effects of these operations cannot be compared, Israel’s implicit intent to limit ‘burdensome’ (read: undesirable) portions of the population recalls the dark eugenics experiments of World War II.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

3 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx: Very beautiful girl.

But that's some fvcked up name right there. Thought Zimbabweans, Sri Lankans, and Igbos had the worst names ever - but this name here will break anyone's jaw. grin
hey someone get a life for this guy,talkin bout pples names...what does dat have to do wit any tin#smh#
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

STFU - it was a joke.

Get a life and stop whining like a bytch on her period, mangina.

And if you've got a problem with my joke, come see me, pu.ssy. grin grin
wel if dat was a joke it definitely qualifies for the worst of the week....jerk
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by mithel(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
abhosts: Israel is not a Racist Country. Have you been there?

they are very racist!!!!!!!!!!

Africa: Israeli Government Deports 25,000 After Racist Protests
http://allafrica.com/stories/201206050502.html

http://rt.com/news/israel-immigrants-deport-mass-907/

Left-wing protestors raise a sign picturing a member of the Klu Klux Klan (KKK) in opposition to a right-wing demonstration against African migrants in the city of Tel Aviv on May 30, 2012 (AFP Photo / David Buimovitch)

2 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
igboezue: wel if dat was a joke it definitely qualifies for the worst of the week....jerk

Eat a dyck, the sensitive and emotional one.

Cry me a river! grin
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

It's shocking

u seem to miss the part where it states that its someone's opinion. And not an accepted or tested fact. how you consent to this one persons opinion is anything but startling.
let me break it down friend, you have judged a whole nation by one persons opinion (writing) ...... it almost seems you have an already prejudiced view of Israel. lets face it bro; Its not as much a case that Israel is racist as the fact that your feelings or opinions are born from an (your) Atheist inclinations.

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by toprealman: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
feminancy:

not including her teeth
See your life? If she goes for teeth whitening procedure ( which she can get free of charge ), you will still complain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin / Diamond-studded Handbag Costs $180,000, Has 1,000-year Guarantee :o / Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.