Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,535 members, 7,944,578 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel (19779 Views)

Lawmakers In Israel To Ban The Use Of Ultrathin Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by shadrach77: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
She has yellow teeth
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by deols(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
The biggest diservice was moving the falasha undecidedfrom Ethiopia.A jew is greater than the other.The igbos would have faired worse
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Lifebender(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
smiley:DPass me ur love e.....tile tile pass mi ur love.she is perry butifulsmiley

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by supaeagles(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please can someone tell me how to apply to become Israelite? Are they doing visa lottery like Americans?
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Sanboy25: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nice face.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by tintingz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Who said there is no racism in isreal?

She knows that racism exists in isreal she is living in.

From the report
feminancy: "I am aware of the feeling, even if it did not happen to me," [size=17pt]she says. "I know it [racism] exists in the country[/size] and the whole world," adds Aynaw. "It is something that has to be dispelled."

3 Likes

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by supaeagles(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'm proud of her. In a country as racist as Israel, she overcame all odds
Go on girl..... do your thing. We Blacks will continue to infiltrate enemy lines grin grin

I hear that Texas too is a very racist state. undecided
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by DonaldGenes(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'm proud of her.

In a country as racist as Israel, she overcame all odds

Go on girl..... do your thing.

We Blacks will continue to infiltrate enemy lines grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Kingslaw(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
I thank God for her.
Doing what seem imposible in the eye of men is a nice/better way of doing great.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by everyday: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
She is a beauty to behold
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by BarryX(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
So because an African girl won Miss Israel, the country is now the worst in terms of racism courtesy of some aforementioned links ... Na Wao .. How does winning that title translate to being a racist country? The truth is if Israel is even so racist as some fellas want to make us understand , I will pass because coming from a deadly Holocaust background it takes special grace to forgive and behave as if History never left its indelible scars, Some transferred aggression, revenge, counter prejudice will definitely re-surface, and I know they are trying to keep on the low. Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups readily comes to mind . I no call name oooo!

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

It's shocking to see black people supporting a Zionist country, where black folks are treated far worse than animals.

This is from the most popular Israeli online newspaper:

dont mind these jobless thugs,so called African jews, Isreali apartheid is worse than that practised in South Africa.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by 99cent: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2013
This is just PR. They're using it to silence the black population in Israel who are being persecuted.
so because a black won "miss israel" are we now supposed to forget about the gross injustices against black people over there?
I wonder why this happened right after the sterilization scandal was exposed (israel has been sterilizing all black women that enter the country).. hmm

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Look up the word "gentile"

That's what they call you over there.

Gentile simply means non-jew. Nothing more. The amount of idiocy here is sickening.
Lol Israel is racist and you live in Texas? What a joke.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 14, 2013
99cent: This is just PR. They're using it to silence the black population in Israel who are being persecuted.
so because a black won "miss israel" are we now supposed to forget about the gross injustices against black people over there?
I wonder why this happened right after the sterilization scandal was exposed (israel has been sterilizing all black women that enter the country).. hmm

And these gross injustices are? FACT blacks are far better off in Israel than nigeria
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 14, 2013
davidylan:

Gentile simply means non-jew. Nothing more. The amount of idiocy here is sickening.
Lol Israel is racist and you live in Texas? What a joke.

Just the same way negro means black.
Knowing your history with Israeli's azz, I understand your need to support the "golden ones"
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 14, 2013
supaeagles: [size=8pt][/size]
I hear that Texas too is a very racist state. undecided

Please tell me more......
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by 99cent: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2013
davidylan:

And these gross injustices are? FACT blacks are far better off in Israel than nigeria

how does that have anything to do with my point that this is a PR scam?
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by vislabraye(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2013
She's cute. Ethiopians are very hot.

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: Hmmm.... Black Jews. At least my brothers in the SE and some of us wey dey SS fit seek for free immigration to Israel cool
dem go just deport your policewoman asz
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2013
supaeagles: Please can someone tell me how to apply to become Israelite? Are they doing visa lottery like Americans?
if you are Igbo then you don't need to apply.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by BarryX(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2013
babe_online:
if you are Igbo then you don't need to apply.
Unfortunately, Application by Jewish ties ended after the great Jew exodus, they're stuck with visa application via the normal routine of embassy queue, but ibos look somewhat Jewish shaa .. Truthe be told grin
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by byns: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2013
queen of sheba reborn
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by byns: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2013
d world is coming to an end
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nastyhatty: she is pretty grin

you are really a tough beholder
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Skmoda360(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
She is so gorgeous.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by true2god: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Israel is just using this innocent girl to polish their image as a country without racism, but we r wiser now.

All na fake. Africans shoul beware of any zionist plot.

1 Like

Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by boniflex(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Black is beauty
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2013
BarryX: Unfortunately, Application by Jewish ties ended after the great Jew exodus, they're stuck with visa application via the normal routine of embassy queue, but ibos look somewhat Jewish shaa .. Truthe be told grin

ehn?!?!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Igbos dont look white.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_people
Wiki. is your online tutor. wink smiley
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by BarryX(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:

ehn?!?!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Igbos dont look white.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_people
Wiki. is your online tutor. wink smiley
Now you just implicated yourself, Jews are not WHITE people even from the link you provided, it said they're an ethnoreligious group that have absorbed different groups down the millenia. Being Jewish is sincerely not colour-related cos even the Ethiopians are accepted Jews and the last time I checked they're not white-skinned.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 16, 2013
deols: The biggest diservice was moving the falasha undecidedfrom Ethiopia.A jew is greater than the other.The igbos would have faired worse

If you asked the Ethiopian jews, they would tell you they'd rather stay in Israel than go back to Adis Ababa. I wonder why you're crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2013
99cent:

how does that have anything to do with my point that this is a PR scam?

and you know this is a PR scam how? You live in Israel now? It is one thing to make a "point", it is another to make sure it makes a shred of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! / Dress up or dress down,never go out of style with Fabiano ...Whatsapp 0808028165 / Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.