Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72202 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 2:44pm On May 07, 2008
Men watch what u eat as well . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 2:46pm On May 07, 2008
Why Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?
Its because of too much IJEKUJE
They finds it very difficult to control their mouth. . .always busy like the Lagos roads
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2008
Why Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

Because they want to share the same similarities with Nigerian men.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 2:48pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

Because they want to share the same similarities with Nigerian men.  tongue

Lmao. abi

They complain that Nigerian girls try too much to be lkike "oyibo people". Now they are trying to be like Nigerian men and they are still whining
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2008
ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

Its because of too much IJEKUJE
They finds it very difficult to control their mouth. . .always busy like the Lagos roads

LMAO cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 2:53pm On May 07, 2008
[size=18pt]Ladies y'all need to boycott this topic.

let only the men keep crying over protruding tummies![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2008
@busta

tell us u don't av a protruding belly?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Easybaby(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2008
But you guys like it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 2:56pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

Because they want to share the same similarities with Nigerian men. tongue

Y'all should take your protrude bellies out of here jare. . . . .
This is one of the reasons why we have so many punctured car tires everywhere. . . too many heavy weights around. . .
Awon onijekuje alajeranju oniranu buruku.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by menix(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2008
Y dem belly no go protrude. U carry them go joint b4 u know they have ordered 4 plates Isi-Ewu, 2 Plate of Nwkobi come download am with 3 bottles of Big Stout, Shoo, every Food basket suppose protrude.
Abi na lie,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 07, 2008
Y'all should take your protrude bellies out of here jare. . . . .
This is one of the reasons why we have so many punctured car tires everywhere. . . too many heavy weights around. . .
Awon onijekuke alajeranju oniranu!

It is you that is onijekuje alajeranju oniranu cheesy. This is coming from a man that eats three cups of beans at a go. If that is not "ijekuje" manifesting itself, I wonder what is. Just for the record, I don't eat anyhow neither do I worship food!!!!! My belly is flat as well cool tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2008
@ topic
because of too much bla bla ing and ijekuje
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 3:05pm On May 07, 2008
@poster
don't blame 'em it's not their culture, u can see most of the famous Nigerian Actresses got this ur protude belly, the likes of Ini Edo, Betty Id. . . watever got irritating bellies, so i cant blame none of 'em its out of their culture.

Thank u frm TB
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

My belly is flat as well cool tongue

can we see? grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2008
You wish!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2008
i know i can see sha grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2008
@ SLY,

Spot on!!!!!

It's like these Naija sisters had a mission before flying abroad to eat as much as they can grab!!!!!
All those times they saw ice cream and junk foods on TV while they were resting their asses in Lagos got em twitching.
Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came into the land of plenty and they cannot get ENOUGH!!!!!

Junk Junk Junk and their bellies go ballistic. . . . .You need to see the difficulties many of em go through when wearing Jeans pants. . .
Most of em cannot button up as their bellies won't let em. . . Half of em can't wear swimming trunks/bikins because of their protruding bellies.
They are so pathetic!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2008
I am fly and still wear my bikinis . . . don't generalize please.

tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2008
@ busta
now thats one lovely view. . . . do you want me to be specific? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2008
@ Busta,

Thats not u. . . . .
The person in the pics look like Uche Jombo in Florida. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2008
@busta

d u want us to comment on the picture??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2008
i'll be the first

uche jombo my yansh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

@ busta
now thats one lovely view. . . . do you want me to be specific? cheesy

I got ur clue . . . thx all the same

Jackal.:

@ Busta,

Thats not u. . . . .
The person in the pics look like Uche Jombo in Florida. grin grin grin

Miami Beach alright but thats not Uche Jombo . . its me.

tngtech:

@busta

d u want us to comment on the picture??
Whateva u wanna do. Comment if u like afterall thats what a lot of Nairalanders do best

Besides, just to prove my point that i ain't got no pot belly . . so now y'all can go on and keep whinning bout other girls with pot bellies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tpia: 3:22pm On May 07, 2008
another senseless thread!

Pot calling kettle black!!!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2008
who's the pot and who's the kettle?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

Miami Beach alright but thats not Uche Jombo . . its me.

Was only kidding. . . .
However, thats one out of thousands of Naija sisters on this forum.
Isn't that ratio something we should be scared of?? cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

Spot on!!!!!

It's like these Naija sisters had a mission before flying abroad to eat as much as they can grab!!!!!
All those times they saw ice cream and junk foods on TV while they were resting their asses in Lagos got em twitching.
Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came into the land of plenty and they cannot get ENOUGH!!!!!

Sorry to bust your bubble, there are many of us that are not in your category tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

who's the pot and who's the kettle?

tpia grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2008
good answer
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

good answer
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by menix(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2008
Have seen dat pics b4,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.