Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,065 members, 7,966,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72799 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tinakoya(f): 12:21pm On May 12, 2008
With my profession and experience, 50% of naija girl with pot belly have had ABORTION, and the rest just cant explain why, but hey gym might help some though. Point of correction our belly are not so bad you knw.i dnt have a protudin one
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by yemivictor: 12:36pm On May 12, 2008
tinakoya:

With my profession and experience, 50% of naija girl with pot belly have had ABORTION, and the rest just can't explain why, but hey gym might help some though. Point of correction our belly are not so bad you knw.i dnt have a protudin one

Would you be a nurse ma'am!? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by firestar(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2008
@Poster

Why do Nigerian girls have protruding bellies? Straight answer from moi: Conduct a live fact-laden interview exclusive for eligibles,

Ask uncensored,  And another thing, zero-ing on outward appearances is bad enough. If you don't like it fine. Dissing won't help.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2008
ugogboskey:

This is not a fight and i honestly don't see why some body should get worked up over this. We all know that pot belly is not good enough for fitness and health. so an honest advice to naija babes to watch what they eat and exercise is nothing to feel insulted about. i love them babes with flat tommies better, u can be sure of that.

and its okay for the men to keep their pot bellies. . . and not watch what they eat and exercise?

Its some pple on here don't reason, they just see the topic, log on and put their own 10cents that is meaningless. I believe our gurls are in better shape than the ones in America. Have see the percentage of obesed pple there compare to nigeria? please u pple need to use your brains abeg and if u don't like them with protruding tummy. . . ur cup of Gari, someone else will!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by darmys(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2008
buhahahahahahahaha, naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
they are now tracing it to abortion cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2008
grin grin grin  grin
u want to kill naija babes

anyway my own is like this sha! tongue grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Stardust(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2008
Na wa for una! Women skinny, una go say e get AIDS, e come get belly, na another wahala.
Don't you guys understand that our body shapes are designed for the kind of attire that we wear. When you see a lepa in iro and buba, una no go curse am, say the cloth no fit am, but if you see an orobo in iro and buba, u go know shey person don land.  wink

Anyway, I no blame all of una wey dey curse woman with big belly. No be because of una George Bush no see weapons of mass destruction (WMD) for Iraq. Sadaam no get the sense to harvest the odour from una mouth to take make WMD. But, may una no worry, Iran dey find una.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by yemivictor: 5:02pm On May 12, 2008
WTF is she talking about!?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mamaorga(f): 5:06pm On May 12, 2008
yemivictor:

WTF is she talking about!?

i wonder, lmao
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StanP(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2008
Girls accept the blame for your protruding stomach if u have one and try out the suggestions posted by caring brodas in the house.Just don't build a hill out of this thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by omoovie(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2008
Perfect answer to this post:

Why do Naija men think beer belly is a sign of chopping life?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 7:33pm On May 12, 2008
Susan's belly is not potruding and she deh chop life

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CD46yBEGF0&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2008

Why do Naija men think beer belly is a sign of chopping life?

good question
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 8:52pm On May 12, 2008
@EFOSA VAL
ur stunt too is like that? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tinakoya(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2008
Na wa for naija boys!!!!Lets respect each other and stop talking about we naija girls like that. Lets accept the wonderful ladies God gave you and stop complaining. Up Naija girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 13, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Latoya(f): 4:12am On May 13, 2008
haha this is soooooooooooooooooo funny !

Big belly has nothing to do with abortion, pls get your facts right !!!

They are either fat or they eat too much carbs and less workout ( like most nigerians i knw )

Remedy : Daily Situp / Crunches maybe 100 a day, its the easiest and most effective workout for the belly, Cardio - 20 mins 3 times a week, or go for a walk/ run, and eat less carb, that is less rice, pasta, semolina, gari and all that, eat more veges and fruits, drink lots of water.

I hope this helps wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by nkc(m): 4:59am On May 13, 2008
beer cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LetThemSay: 6:16am On May 13, 2008
There are good looking Nigerian ladies I don't know where u've been looking. I have seen dudes with pot bellies or should I say beer bellies. but who cares. Advise to all eat right and Excercise. If u see d tin way u no like. Move on broda
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by acidrop(f): 6:36am On May 13, 2008
huh? no they dont. u guys be carefull with this ur generalization oooo. evrywhere nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. its not all ooooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Latoya(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2008
the main problem is LACK OF Excercise. they eat sooooooo much carbohydrate and dont burn the calories. it ends up in making their belly big . . . get running, sweat it off. and yea try green tea. ([s]one of my lil secret]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Babyboy26(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2008
I can say that its cos of those kind of food they eat at the eateries that is causing big belly for them.They shuld stop eating those kind of food and eat moderately instead of thinking that they want to help the guys spend their money.uhhhhhh?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Latoya(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2008
lol are you serious ?

thats so not lady-like. when you are on a date with a guy, ladies please order salad and mineral water or something. don't pig out !!! because it will show on your stomach, thighs and bum. and the so called guy you are on a date with will leave you will all the fat on you and find a more attractive gurl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 9jaboi1(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2008
Latoya:

lol are you serious ?

thats so not lady-like. when you are on a date with a guy, ladies please order salad and mineral water or something. don't pig out !!! because it will show on your stomach, thighs and bum. and the so called guy you are on a date with will leave you will all the fat on you and find a more attractive girl.
Have U got flats?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tinakoya(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2008
tinakoya:

Na wa for naija boys!!!!Lets respect each other and stop talking about we naija girls like that. Lets accept the wonderful ladies God gave you and stop complaining. Up Naija girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2008
we are not them grin
so if ur mommy dose
not have a flat tommy
then forget it undecided

i better bone this thread,its getting point less grin lipsrsealed cheesy wink

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Latoya(f): 12:47pm On May 13, 2008
9ja boi:

Have You got flats?

that shouldnt be a question . . . its obvious !
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2008
Latoya:

that shouldnt be a question . . . its obvious !
cant see it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2008
we cant see it latoya,
we dont wan2 see those magazine covers we need yaw black tummy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by NnaNna4(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2008
Nigerians girls are beatiful please, atleast judging from my sisters(i got plenty of them). May be its because they ant running things anyhow. even though most nigerian ladies hv protruding tommy, I can t judge cos i hvnt bn away to know what it is elsewhere.

stop using movie stars to judge cos they are selected few dat will appear on screen.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2008
up to 38 pages and still pointless shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by oge4real(f): 4:20pm On May 13, 2008
Nkwobi, Isi ewu,Pepper soup and Odeku,Q.E.D!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (55) (Reply)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.