Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72216 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by setivacell: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2009
look on exotic chix or naija and you'll see why too
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2009
edoyad:

No wonder the increasing rate of homosexuality among young men. grin

Uhhhm confession, confession. Its ok in 010 so dont worry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Natasha2(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
@POSTER PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP GENERALIZING I'm a naija girl with a flat tummy u know the kind that some girls will die or go on diet to have i have 7 sis all with beautiful flat tummy we did not need to diet or work out we were born with it and so are all my girlfriends we all have flat tummy so i don't know what you are talking about. once again plz stop generalizing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by delicious1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^Tell them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 677ano(m): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2011
Hmm may be it is long their throat that caused it grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by roymary: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2011
They eat and drink too much beer. They don't workout nor eat healthy. They are also lazy in bed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by latogng: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2011
Maybe they r just trying to pass a message here **what a man can do,we can do better** seriously it sucks seeing them wit dt thing,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2011
@OP it is because of the too much ''eba,pounded yam,palm wine, small stout and not much exercise.

and for your info,it is not only nigerian women who has protruding tommy, non-nigerian women does too.so don't worry too much about it aiight!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Creamish(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2011
"Some" have protruding bellies due to the starchy foods and lack of exercise . . . any dumbo will know dat. . . . undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by snthesis(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

@POSTER PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP GENERALIZING I'm a naija girl with a flat tummy u know the kind that some girls will die or go on diet to have i have 7 sis all with beautiful flat tummy we did not need to diet or work out we were born with it and so are all my girlfriends we all have flat tummy so i don't know what you are talking about. once again plz stop generalizing
Nigerian Association of Flat Tummy Chics (vice presido) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Natasha2(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
snthesis:

Nigerian Association of Flat Tummy Chics (vice presido) grin grin grin grin grin
You can say that again lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hmm let's see. . .child birth, food, genetics, all natural reasons.

But the men? BEER, food and more beer! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by ragdollz: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
@OP I hate to say it, but you are quite right. The rate is higher than those with flat belly. You see girls with their toaster at d restaurant eating as if the man's money will finish dat night. So imagine if this girl has 10 toasters, hmmn, chop n dye. No self control is the reason.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by teissys(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
Is it really Naija gurls or African gurls, ?

Natasha,,:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fighting for d rights of flat bellied gals?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
Why do Nigerian boys have limp/small kondos? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Mygoldie(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^some have very tiny kondo,like that of a carrot shape. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^ Yet the kondos are in high demand worldwide. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Mygoldie(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^ only in your mind,which worldwide? mtchew
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
Worldwide girl - haven't you seen all the women from around the world who love the naija man? cheesy

Not to worry. . . I am only personally interested in my naija chicks, big belly or no big belly. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
Yes, Mygoldie. I have a few friends from all races said that their NIGERIAN mate have small kondo. I was like serious? They said it all droopy and look like a swollen clit.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Mygoldie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
not all nija guys has small kokoriko but alot of them tend to boast with it,even if they know in their head that they are not qualified.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^ Those girls must love the droopy cocks then. . . .because why are so many of your foreign friends interested in them?  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
Is that why the Nigerian sisters running to white men? No offense.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^ But you'll admit there are more foreigners with naija men than vice versa no?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Phate07(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2011

Ermm actually, we like them tight and firm. And no sagging stomachs pls. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
debosky:

^^ But you'll admit there are more foreigners with naija men than vice versa no?

Yes, there are more white women with AFRICAN MEN period not just Nigerian men. Sorry hun.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
The kondo isn't the reason why THEY are with African men. The African men are the one THAT ARE AFTER THEM.

By the description they all have described their mate's prowess. I would say it definitely not the hind leg.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
Really? Yet these women are still with the African (including Naija) men not so?

Dunno why I am even bothering. . . .y'all go deal with your protruding bellies and stop trying to change the subject. tongue

While you ladies have been sampling kondos to know which are bigger, no need for sampling to see the preponderance of big stomoks all over the shop.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
When you finish crying, FAR TOO MANY OF YOUR NIGERIAN BROTHERS AREN'T THAT ENDOWED. Just accept the fact and reduce the tantrum. Here wipe your nose. You have something right there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by debosky(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
What do I care? If all of them have small trouser snakes it has no impact on me.

I am responsible for one cock only and I am not interested in the others. You and your 'friends' on the other hand seem to be complaining bitterly. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by MrsChima1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2011
I am not complaining at all. I am sharing what MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING ABOUT THEIR NIGERIAN MATE. I suggest comprehending next time you read a post. For someone that "supposedly" don't care you seem a lil defensive. Hmm.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by snthesis(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Kondo vs Big Belle grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.