Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa (30416 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by grandstar(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2013
Lakayanah: am sure you are completely crazy.
he is just being humorous.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2013
I love her and totally enjoy her movies, esp as a wicked mother inlaw. LOL. :-)

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Foodconsumer(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: how dos it stop us from watchin iroko tv like we did in 1882
politically sponsored using thugs, PDP shud be held responsible
you've been typin this shoit in almost every topic on fp.. Hope all is well
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
PDPwayoo: One of the few talent in Nollywood. The rest are their to earn a living. Some girls came to nollywood for gbomor business.
Since 1999 aso rock has become nollywood head office and the federal govt have been given them national awards, plots of land and houses according to their level of satisfaction.

Na Genevieve dem discover the route to aso rock
Dont be silly, Art and Sex goes hand in hand, it is the essence of the industry, while they entertain the masses, they get attention from the mighty, if you hate sex, it suggests a larger dysfunctional sex life of your person. Sex is Life, and life is Sex. It is the first commandment. Without the quest for Sex, a man lives lazy and f00lish.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by laughterclub(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Can old age stop anybody to greatness? mama g is a good person in anoda film mood.lets laugh wit her to hv lucks in our dealings..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mavinc4u(f): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^

the head is an advert on the body of the car. look at it very well
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mavinc4u(f): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Lakayanah: are your reading glasses missing please do look for them. For you are seeing a mirage.
he knew what he saw but couldn't understand it was a mere advert on the body of the car
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mamagee3(f): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2013
I love patience ozokwor for her originality and great talent
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2013
No better Movie in Nigeria apart from commedy! Patience knows it all and she is the highest paid actress in Nollywood.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mavinc4u(f): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2013
logica: LOL. I see it. It just might indicate somebody has been doing some "Photoshopping".
must everything be a photoshop? why not make use of your oblongata

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by chiefbatiatus(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Cele-pope:
Am happy that in a country that Nigerians are so despised somebody from the same Nigeria can still be mobbed by a loving and cheering crowd.That is to say Nigerians in SA still have hope irrespective of the bad name some few slack heads are giving to us there.May God continue to bless the good Nigerians outside the shores of the country working hard to build a good reputation for our beloved nation and earn legitimate means of livelihood

Point of correction - it is not people giving us a bad name, it is us giving us a bad name.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2013
vizboy: I luv these woman and just cant stop loving her.
I love this woman's acting too. The moment I see her, I just start laughing immediately.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by 6strings: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Haha, d head is from the poster on the body of d car. Guess from the new movie she's promoting.

kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Realtol(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2013
logica: LOL. I see it. It just might indicate somebody has been doing some "Photoshopping".
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by mike404(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2013
saxywale:
I love this woman's acting too. The moment I see her, I just start laughing immediately.
HEHE E BE LIKE SAY YOU USE STYLE CORRECT VISBOY GBAGAUNISM
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2013
cr8v: I am just wondering how black South Africans lost the entertainment industry to Nigeria since their freedom. It used to be Chaka Chaka, lucky Dube, Maria Makebe(don't know if she is Southy), etc. Then our musicians only sang against aparthied. How can Nigeria manage this continental dominance? Food for thought!!!

Hold your horses right there, those fans are 99% Nigerians living in SA not South Africans can you not identify your own people? South Africans do not mob celebrities its not our thing let alone a Nigerian celebrity. Duh!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by austineaddy: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2013

Luk closely I fink the head ur tlkin abt is actually a portrait on d Iroko tv car.... Its not photoshp!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Taku555(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Wow! She is more popular than d likes of Geneviev,Rita Dominic,Donte, Omotala etc. I love Mama G cos she is a true example of African Mother
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by otumfour(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2013
phemmy88: South African aren't that social... ..........and dey are dry when it comes to comic movies. ...... Ghananians can still improve. .....like I do say..... sarkodie Is still the only good thing to come out of Ghana.....

Till all of dem start respecting Nigeria.

How U managed to bring in GHANA in this is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wow!

And u guys still believe Ghanaians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ obsessed wit Nigerians undecided.....this guy here tells the real deal......

grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by moshoodn(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2013
phemmy88: South African aren't that social... ..........and dey are dry when it comes to comic movies. ...... Ghananians can still improve. .....like I do say..... sarkodie Is still the only good thing to come out of Ghana.....

Till all of dem start respecting Nigeria.
Na wa for you o!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
I hope i wouldn't hear that she has been attacked by some xenophobic scums.
She should be very careful in that country.
Do your business and get out.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by horlabiyi(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2013
The Real Mama G (y) thumps up
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Go 4 general,General in Nigerian,General in America now General in South Africa. Ur too much G Mama.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by illuminutty: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

It is graphic design on the car. Please stop smoking too much ganja.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Inik(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2013
otumfour:

How U managed to bring in GHANA in this is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wow!

And u guys still believe Ghanaians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ obsessed wit Nigerians undecided.....this guy here tells the real deal......

grin grin grin
Please ceasefire, it was a slip of the tongue cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Inik(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hold your horses right there, those fans are 99% Nigerians living in SA not South Africans can you not identify your own people? South Africans do not mob celebrities its not our thing let alone a Nigerian celebrity. Duh!
You always sound so bitter and vindictive when issues relating to Nigeria-South Africa relations are discussed on this forum. Why so serious? Loosen up so that you don't end up being dry and shrivelled up.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by codeworks(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2013
I heard she is from Yourba. making Yourba people proud
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Miles78(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2013
At least it was not agbero mobbing, only people who happened to like her acting skillz. And hey I just noticed there were no security personnel hoovering about and armed to 9's. In SA, stars are just threated like normal beings , its not our culture to run after them.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2013
Inik:
You always sound so bitter and vindictive when issues relating to Nigeria-South Africa relations are discussed on this forum. Why so serious? Loosen up so that you don't end up being dry and shrivelled up.

So bitter? I guess truth is always bitter, please do not ask me to help you swell your head with delussions of the highest order. I say it as it is and do not give a rats behind how you feel. You create lies to cope with your shitty lives and expect others to condone it? No I would not follow your dried up and shrivelled up azz becouse thats a result of lies. Lies do that. South Africans will never follow and mob a Nigerian celebrity when the do not mob the likes of Will Smith, Beyonce etc. Thats why celebrities like SA as a tourist destination they get to be normal people with out all the craziness. If you do not like what I am saying, please find the nearest poo hole and take a dive, a very deep one then you will be free of me forever. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by jutino(f): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2013
emalek: south africa get actor or actress sef
u sure say u get television for ur house self mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by nep2ra(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2013
I'm in love with Mama G. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists / May D And His Cute Son!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.