Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa (30414 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Ninilowo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^
It is the pix on d car now. oniwokuwo gbojue!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kramer: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
lexylexy:

Pally,try use ur eyes well naww. D head is actually a sticker on d car u Arrow!mama G carry go joor,u're too mushh

You must be a fuckard raised to power 2billion million. All you had to do was point out the error no need for calling names. I expect you also want an award too right? Ediot
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kramer: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
mavinc4u:

the head is an advert on the body of the car. look at it very well

Thanks for pointing that out... You're right
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by vizboy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
mike404: HEHE E BE LIKE SAY YOU USE STYLE CORRECT VISBOY GBAGAUNISM
na wa for u oh
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by BarryX(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
logica: What is "medulla" and what is it used for?
Medulla is used for thinking with the respiratory organs tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

You must be a fuckard raised to power 2billion million. All you had to do was point out the error no need for calling names. I expect you also want an award too right? Ediot
sad embarassed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by ademine: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
i love this woman with passion.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cusubaba: Scumbag, that is why ur apartheid rat father killed Lucky Dube. South Africans don't mob their celebrities, rather they kill them the way they killed Lucky Dube. Stupid Xenophobic LovePeddler.

Bloody asswipe, I can see insults are the only language you understand, did your cannibal, drug peddling father kill his mom and keep her in the cupboard for money rituals? We love our celebrities but do not worship celebrities like you people do and track every dress, shoe and bottle of wine they buy to satisfy our lack. Crazy mother killing cannibal. Now crawlback to your shyte hole, bloody poverty stricken gigolo, who sells himself for green card. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Inik:
You come off as rude and uncultured and i see that is what rocks your world. Well, i don't have time to bandy words with you. I hope one day you'll come to realise that there's more to life than being xenophobic.

You got time oo! You think I care about what I come across like to a faceless Nigerian on website. Rude and uncultured is what you lot are known worldwide to be I guess your trade mark rubs off and you do not like it ha Thank goodness for xenophobia atleast you have word to throw around anytime people tell you the bitter truth and anytime you want to cover up your disgusting habit of making your sellves feel supperior at the expense of others. Not being xenophobic would be to help you with your delusion? Hayi cha, xenophobia works better than delusion for me. Now stop quoting me, having no time and all that. lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kramer: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2013
N_girl:
sad embarassed

Quote his post and you'll see what it originally said before it was censored cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2013
Looks staged, not even MJ was mobbed when he came to SA.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by arthur2k5: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by caprini: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Godyke: Is this what we call Mobbed? When did taking picture of a celebrity by a hired crowed become mobbing?
This is nothing compared to thousands of crowd that would throng lil'bow wow in a show is a US state alone.SMH
Is he still known as lil bow wow?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by skyluv2000(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
what a prestige and scent of a woman
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by skyluv2000(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
if she will be celebrated thus, what other higher hospitality is preserved for our dear GEJ.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by princewoles: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva: WOW! She's soo popular.

The media keeps hyping hyping the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Tonto etc yet these people cannot pull a crowd of 50 outside Nigeria but the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Aki and Pawpaw, John "Mr Ibu" Okafor, Nkem "Osuofia" Owoh can pull thousands. People relate more with comic actors than all these African American actors based in NIgeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.